• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel said

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Well, Axel's real name was Lea. So, they could pull a whole flashback thing and introduce him that way. Or, in BBS, since Sora and Riku are already kids, they could show them meeting that way. It's really just a sudden plot thing they pulled I think.

BluesStar21

When I saw the cutscene I was like whoa! no way, this can't be happening, Axel's real self met Sora? wow.

Tenyas

Well I flipped out when I saw Ven and Terra watching Sora and Riku play as kids. :3

It's the little things that get us going.

BluesStar21

yeah, and didn't Nomura say that KH 358/2 Days and BBS are connected strongly. Wow they know how to throw us off gaurd.

Tenyas

It's official that BBS is deeply rooted in each KH game thus far. Days was a spin off of KH2 meant to answer questions yet introducing more. Like, how Xiggy and the others keep hinting towards their interactions in BBS. Nomora said Coded was swarming with BBS references.

Anywho, it's very possible that they'll have some form of cutscene or flashback showing him meeting Sora as a Somebody.

BluesStar21

It's official that BBS is deeply rooted in each KH game thus far. Days was a spin off of KH2 meant to answer questions yet introducing more. Like, how Xiggy and the others keep hinting towards their interactions in BBS. Nomora said Coded was swarming with BBS references.

Anywho, it's very possible that they'll have some form of cutscene or flashback showing him meeting Sora as a Somebody.

and maybe showing how Xigbar got those scars on his face, I just hope that BBS will explain alot, and isn't Coded like supposed to happen right after KH2? So yeah I'm excited for the other two kh games.

Tenyas

If you read around there's a bunch of stuff on Xigbar's connections. Supposedly, he didn't have the scars as a Somebody and got them more recently. Axel and Saix were friends and the other apprentices were all working on experiments in Radiant Garden. So much to memorize... =w=;

BluesStar21

Well I knew that Axel and Siax were friends, it really showed in 358/2 Days, and to find out that Xigbars somebody didn't have scars, and got them more recently must mean something bad happened, I hope they show it.

BluesStar21

Me too, me compadre'. If only they wouldn't take 3 years ta make a danged sequel. *headdesk*

Don't do that lol. ouchy, yeah I understand what they mean, but I guess they want the agme to last as long as possible, you kno wthey can't keep the game running forever.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I'm with you Smile, I have no clue what scene is being talked about

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
What scene is this?!
Am I missing a meeting because I don't remember Axel saying anything of the sort.

State

Awards
Add me to the list, because I haven't seen a scene that mentions Lea meeting with Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back