• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Avengers: Dark Reign(OCC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowfire

Re: Avengers: Dark Reign(Sign ups and OCC)

A few things wrong with this template:

1.) You're not very descriptive, and quite frankly, looks like you half-assed it. Furthermore, your powers are now very good in the core of it all.

2.) I highly doubt that a man in a suit of armor can be stealthy in the way you described it. It doesn't really make sense when you think about it.

3.) your bio sucks. I'm sorry to put it so bluntly, but it does. When you look at every temp in here, the effort shows. You probably spent twenty minutes compiling this, maybe less. I'm sorry if this is sounding mean, but it's just how I feel. Nothing about this character seems like it would work with anything we have planned.

So, with all of this said, Theo is DENIED!

Thank you for showing interest. It is with that, I am deeming sign-ups closed.

three responses to your three points
1.it's plain hurtful to say i halfassed my temp, i gave my highest effort to make a character and give it interesting powers, furthermore how are my powers not good? obviously the idea of shadow magic would involve enhancing stealth, and setting traps is a stealthy way to take enemies out of a fight
to answer your second statement, his stealth comes from the magic he uses, it shrouds him from sight, also realistically hearing something isn't a good way to pinpoint it's position so the armor isn't much of a handicap in terms of sound and it's black to help blend with dark places
thirdly with all due respect it's rather rude to assume that i put little to no effort into my template, i may not have spent hours on it but with high school and other things i don't have hours to spend making a massive text of info fitting to your obviously high standards.
enjoy the rp, i'll just stay away from your rather high standards, lest they strangle every idea you do not approve of

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: Avengers: Dark Reign(Sign ups and OCC)

three responses to your three points
1.it's plain hurtful to say i halfassed my temp, i gave my highest effort to make a character and give it interesting powers, furthermore how are my powers not good? obviously the idea of shadow magic would involve enhancing stealth, and setting traps is a stealthy way to take enemies out of a fight
to answer your second statement, his stealth comes from the magic he uses, it shrouds him from sight, also realistically hearing something isn't a good way to pinpoint it's position so the armor isn't much of a handicap in terms of sound and it's black to help blend with dark places
thirdly with all due respect it's rather rude to assume that i put little to no effort into my template, i may not have spent hours on it but with high school and other things i don't have hours to spend making a massive text of info fitting to your obviously high standards.
enjoy the rp, i'll just stay away from your rather high standards, lest they strangle every idea you do not approve of

His standards aren't that high broski, I have some high standards for a lot of my rps and there are other people like Jezza or Joey than are even worse than we are. If you are to get better you have to take a bit of criticism at times and then take it in stride and grow from that.

shadowfire

i get your point, but how is one supposed to learn without actual experience to help them change the qualities being criticised?

Awards
Take heed of what people say about your templates, read some books, take a look at other Roleplays...

My first template was also denied pretty harshly, but I didn't take offense, I just got better.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
i get your point, but how is one supposed to learn without actual experience to help them change the qualities being criticised?

Adding to what Superbia and Piercing Light said, you would be best to take what advice I gave you, and use it as a seed to get better. There are some people who just don't even take the time to address what is wrong with your temp, and flat-out bash it. You gotta take the advice given and use it to get better.

shadowfire

i appreciate all your input, thank you all for taking the time to give me methods to improve my skills

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
No, but due to a large amount of spam some time ago they decided to create sub-sections for the OOCs and Sign Ups. They added in to little twist that your post count does not increase.

And the spam was bad. There were people going Premium a week after they signed up.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
No, but due to a large amount of spam some time ago they decided to create sub-sections for the OOCs and Sign Ups. They added in to little twist that your post count does not increase.

And the spam was bad. There were people going Premium a week after they signed up.

I admit, I was only of those spammers. Back when Ziz/Louis was on here, spammed the fuck out of the OCC thread xD. Helped me get to platty in a short time xD

Von83194

Awards
In the process of posting. Sorry I haven't been on recently. I thought with the summer finally being here I'd have some more free time, but it seems like I was wrong. Don't worry, I'm still in this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back