• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Avengers: Dark Reign(OCC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com
Re: Avengers: Dark Reign(Sign ups and OCC)

1. I am an Avenger, and i fight with Honor!!
Name: Drake Domet
Superhero Alias: Voideus
Personality: drake is a ruthless individual,arrogant and prideful to the point of being snobbish, yet he has a strong sense of honor; this combination of traits is in part due to a blend of his scorned past, his observations of the many peoples of the galaxy and the subtle influence of voideus's own personality
Appearance: in his normal state drake's outfit is a mix of orange and black,the black consisting of leg, arm, belt, and torso armor and the orange consisting of knee length mesh pants and a long duster with red chains sewn into the wrists; he also wears a collar of presumingly (but unconfirmed)indrian origin locked to his neck that limits voideus's influence on. His armor has gold lining on it and he sports shoulder-length scarlet-red hair.; when possessed by voideus he looks like my avatar picture

equipment: drake's equipment consists of his armor and a large sword which he uses to help channel his powers

Powers: drake can control shadows and darkness shaping them into many different weapons and shapes such as hammers, armor and shields but is limited to a time limit of a standard hour of doing so before the limiter on his neck activates, if this is removed however the destruction spirit voideus can take control, this transforms his body into a hulked out and corrupted version, burning off the majority of his flesh and replacing it with a mass of darkness that maximizes the effectiveness of his darkness controlling powers and acting as a skin substitute at the cost of risking both his ability to regain control and effectively taking him out of the fight if he reverts before combat is ended

Abilities: drake is a skilled swordsman wielding his massive blade with little difficulty and also boasts a intermediate knowledge in hand-to-hand combat that spans a basic knowledge of areas to hit that either disorient or otherwise allow him to stall if the limit on his powers activates in the middle of a fight

History: scorned and exiled from his home world of Indra due to sealing their god of destruction within him in a failed attempt to save his father from a ritual to appease the god in his physical form;drake traveled the galaxy becoming both a hero and a villain to the places he visited due to his duel natures; eventually on his travels he came to earth, and seeing the injustices that the Dark avengers brought upon the people they supposedly "protected" decided to stand against them; he was approached by tony because he thought that the power of voideus could prove useful if controlled; despite this drake chooses to remain separate from Tony's main group largely due to not wishing harm upon his perceived allies in the case of a lapse in his control

other:
his theme music in his normal state is slip to the void ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L7bbitB3eY) and his theme as voideus is O fortuna (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNWpZ-Y_KvU)

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace

1. I am an Avenger, and i fight with Honor!!
Name: Drake Domet
Superhero Alias: Voideus
Personality: drake is a ruthless individual,arrogant and prideful to the point of being snobbish, yet he has a strong sense of honor
Appearance: in his normal state drake's outfit is a mix of orange and black,the black consisting of leg, arm, belt, and torso armor. His armor has gold lining on it and he sports shoulder-length scarlet-red hair.; when possessed by voideus he looks like my avatar picture

equipment: drake's equipment consists of his armor and a large sword which he uses to help channel his powers

Powers: drake can control shadows and darkness shaping them into many different weapons and shapes, and because of his bond with the destruction spirit voideus he can temporarily allow voideus to take control, this transforms his body into a hulked out and corrupted version, burning off the majority of his flesh and replacing it with a mass of darkness that maximizes the effectiveness of his darkness controlling powers

Abilities: drake is a skilled swordsman with a intermediate knowledge in hand-to-hand combat

History: scorned and exiled from his home world of Indra due to sealing their god of destruction within him;drake traveled the galaxy becoming both a hero and a villain to the places he visited due to his duel natures; eventually on his travels he came to earth, and seeing the injustices that the Dark avengers brought upon the people they supposedly "protected" decided to stand against them.

1. The personality is a problem for me. For one it's vague. Expand upon it and give us more about him.

2. You gave us nothing on appearance. It's so barebones and we really know nothing of what he looks like.

3. Powers are also vague. How far can he go? Just what can he do? Just stating that he manipulates darkness can go a variety of ways. The explanation leaves all trace of bullshit behind.

4. Powers one again. The transformation burns off his skin.....so does the darknesss act as a skin substitute? Also how much stronger does Voideus make him?

5. The skills are too vague for me. Can you give a detailed account of his knowledge in hand to hand combat? I like to know so, people dont do bs within such vague contexts of their abilities.

6. Now History. This is also vague or more so doesn't feel right. If he's a villain and herp because of duel personalities then why would Tony pick him if hes such a liability? Why did Tony choose him if he knows nothing about the alien? give us more on his backstory. Explain to us how and why he was the one that sealed the god within him.

If you can fix all of that then you have a viable place in this rp. Besides your character go a long ways through the story with the sealed god subplot.

Awards

“I am an Avenger, and I don't know why."

Name: Layla Emery

Superhero Alias: Stretch

Personality: She loves nature and relaxation, and is a secretive around new people. This doesn't stop her from being extroverted, though, she just prefers not to talk about herself. She loves cracking jokes and easing any tension she finds herself in, and is somewhat flirty. Most of all, she's caring and has a sense of responsibility to those she works with, and utter hatred for anyone who threatens her loved ones. She is also very curious and thoughtful, and can manipulate someone if she wants to.

Appearance:
Layla has bright blue eyes and relatively long, light brown hair. She is pretty skinny and has soft, pale skin.
Layla's costume is a simple jumpsuit of her favorite color, light blue. It's elastic enough to stretch almost as much as she can.

Equipment: Weapons aren't flexible, so she doesn't carry any with her. If she needs one, she'll use whatever she can grab.

Powers: Superhuman elasticity. Layla's body is basically made of rubber- she can stretch extremely far without hurting herself at all. However, there is a limit to how far she can stretch before she snaps back, just as rubber does. She is very fleible, as if she has no bones at all, and isn't hurt by being physically crushed. Rubber being an insulator, she is also immune to electric shock. Blunt projectiles tend to bounce right off of her.

Abilities: Layla is a swift runner and hard hitter. She is also very good at devising strategies and has a high tolerance for pain. She knows a lot about hand to hand combat, and is fairly competent with some weapons.

History: Layla's earliest memories are of waking up in an empty cell, with three walls of metal and one wall of glass as a young girl. She didn't know why she was there or who she was, but she got up to walk around in it. The glass was hard and wouldn't break, no matter how many times she hit it, but after the first hit, alarms started to go off and men in weird black suits ran to the front of her glass. Weird to her, at least... Why were their outfits to different than her jumpsuit?

Naively, she greeted the men and asked where her parents were. She had parents, she remembered that fact. What they looked like escaped her, but she knew she had them.

The men spoke amongst each other in an odd language. Why didn't they speak like her? The young girl tried to discern the meaning of what they were saying, but it all sounded like gibberish to her. "Alien," she said, mimicking one of the words they said a lot.

That shocked them into looking back at her directly, all their attention on her now.

"Alien," she repeated, wondering what she was even saying. But maybe it would get her somewhere. "The." Another word she'd heard them say a lot.Everything they had said, from beginning to end, Layla repeated for them then, trying to scan their faces for any sign of emotion. They stayed blank, though. Layla sighed and sat down, tired of this already.

Her life went on like that for a few days. Whenever she saw someone, she would say a word of their language to them, hoping they'd... lead her to her parents? Set her free? She wasn't even sure what she was hoping for anymore, she just wanted out.

One day, she'd heard a new phrase, "cut funding", and repeated it to everyone. Why were they all so worried looking now? A female janitor that often passed by stopped and stared at Layla for a long time in silence. There was a word Layla always said that seemed to get a reaction out of this one... what was it... "Mommy," she said. She had no idea what the word meant, but apparently it meant something to this lady.

Layla doesn't remember what happened next very well. She remembers her room opening wide and men in white coming in with a needle. She remembers being held down and feeling a sharp pain in her arm. She remembers everything going black... And after that, she remembers waking up in a big bed. Layla sat up and looked around in this new room. It was so different than her last, but she liked it much better.

Suddenly, the janitor lady came in, along with a man in black. Layla moved to hide underneath the covers, but someone tried to pull them out of her grasp. She didn't let go, and her arm stretched the distance of the cover, making the janitor lady gasp. The mad in black didn't flinch though. "Hello," he said, in a language Laya knew. He explained to her why she was there- that she and her parents were on a spaaceship that was found my him and his collegues, and that they were kept in their for experimentation. No matter how much Layla asked, though, he wouldn't tell her where her parents were now. Only that they would have to be her new parents. She didn't want new parents, though. She was happy with her old ones... For a while, she rebelled, refusing to eat or to talk. But when she saw that they were waiting so nicely for her to listen, and realised that she probably didn't have parents anymore, she finally accepted their offer and the two legally adopted her.

They taught her English and about how human were different from her, and for the first time in a while, Layla felt like she was part of a family again. She still saw nothing wrong with stretching and bending and pulling herself through small opening as her body would allow her to, much to her parents' dismay, but she used it to do good things, more so than not. In fact, after seeing superheroes on TV, Layla vowed to be one herself, making quite a name for herself as she used her natural abilities and a lot of quick thinking to catch any bad guys she thought she could.

Now 22, Layla had largely calmed down and instead was trying to find herself a boyfriend who wouldn't be freaked out by what she was. She was approached by Tony Stark, who she knew was Ironman, and was really hoping to be asked out or something. She was a superhero, he was a superhero... seemed plausible to her, at least. But as it turned out, he had an offer for her.

"SHEILD? I'm kind of busy, but I guess I can be... flexible for you," she said with a wink, not even having to think before she accepted the offer. A chance to meet new people and have fun rescueing people again? How could she refuse?

Other: I'm thinking...

Awards

Uhh, I think you need to edit Clancy's powers description.

Change it to this, please. Thank you.

"Red Magic" - Clancy can perform a wide variety of 'spells' with certain incantations, but their power is about a third compared to other superheroes who specialize in whatever element his 'spell' is of.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

“I am an Avenger, and I don't know why."

Name: Layla Emery

Superhero Alias: Stretch

Personality: She loves nature and relaxation, and is a secretive around new people. This doesn't stop her from being extroverted, though, she just prefers not to talk about herself. She loves cracking jokes and easing any tension she finds herself in, and is somewhat flirty. Most of all, she's caring and has a sense of responsibility to those she works with, and utter hatred for anyone who threatens her loved ones. She is also very curious and thoughtful, and can manipulate someone if she wants to.

Appearance:
Layla has bright blue eyes and relatively long, light brown hair. She is pretty skinny and has soft, pale skin.
Layla's costume is a simple jumpsuit of her favorite color, light blue. It's elastic enough to stretch almost as much as she can.

Equipment: Weapons aren't flexible, so she doesn't carry any with her. If she needs one, she'll use whatever she can grab.

Powers: Superhuman elasticity. Layla's body is basically made of rubber- she can stretch extremely far without hurting herself at all. However, there is a limit to how far she can stretch before she snaps back, just as rubber does. She is very fleible, as if she has no bones at all, and isn't hurt by being physically crushed. Rubber being an insulator, she is also immune to electric shock. Blunt projectiles tend to bounce right off of her.

Abilities: Layla is a swift runner and hard hitter. She is also very good at devising strategies and has a high tolerance for pain. She knows a lot about hand to hand combat, and is fairly competent with some weapons.

History: Layla's earliest memories are of waking up in an empty cell, with three walls of metal and one wall of glass as a young girl. She didn't know why she was there or who she was, but she got up to walk around in it. The glass was hard and wouldn't break, no matter how many times she hit it, but after the first hit, alarms started to go off and men in weird black suits ran to the front of her glass. Weird to her, at least... Why were their outfits to different than her jumpsuit?

Naively, she greeted the men and asked where her parents were. She had parents, she remembered that fact. What they looked like escaped her, but she knew she had them.

The men spoke amongst each other in an odd language. Why didn't they speak like her? The young girl tried to discern the meaning of what they were saying, but it all sounded like gibberish to her. "Alien," she said, mimicking one of the words they said a lot.

That shocked them into looking back at her directly, all their attention on her now.

"Alien," she repeated, wondering what she was even saying. But maybe it would get her somewhere. "The." Another word she'd heard them say a lot.Everything they had said, from beginning to end, Layla repeated for them then, trying to scan their faces for any sign of emotion. They stayed blank, though. Layla sighed and sat down, tired of this already.

Her life went on like that for a few days. Whenever she saw someone, she would say a word of their language to them, hoping they'd... lead her to her parents? Set her free? She wasn't even sure what she was hoping for anymore, she just wanted out.

One day, she'd heard a new phrase, "cut funding", and repeated it to everyone. Why were they all so worried looking now? A female janitor that often passed by stopped and stared at Layla for a long time in silence. There was a word Layla always said that seemed to get a reaction out of this one... what was it... "Mommy," she said. She had no idea what the word meant, but apparently it meant something to this lady.

Layla doesn't remember what happened next very well. She remembers her room opening wide and men in white coming in with a needle. She remembers being held down and feeling a sharp pain in her arm. She remembers everything going black... And after that, she remembers waking up in a big bed. Layla sat up and looked around in this new room. It was so different than her last, but she liked it much better.

Suddenly, the janitor lady came in, along with a man in black. Layla moved to hide underneath the covers, but someone tried to pull them out of her grasp. She didn't let go, and her arm stretched the distance of the cover, making the janitor lady gasp. The mad in black didn't flinch though. "Hello," he said, in a language Laya knew. He explained to her why she was there- that she and her parents were on a spaaceship that was found my him and his collegues, and that they were kept in their for experimentation. No matter how much Layla asked, though, he wouldn't tell her where her parents were now. Only that they would have to be her new parents. She didn't want new parents, though. She was happy with her old ones... For a while, she rebelled, refusing to eat or to talk. But when she saw that they were waiting so nicely for her to listen, and realised that she probably didn't have parents anymore, she finally accepted their offer and the two legally adopted her.

They taught her English and about how human were different from her, and for the first time in a while, Layla felt like she was part of a family again. She still saw nothing wrong with stretching and bending and pulling herself through small opening as her body would allow her to, much to her parents' dismay, but she used it to do good things, more so than not. In fact, after seeing superheroes on TV, Layla vowed to be one herself, making quite a name for herself as she used her natural abilities and a lot of quick thinking to catch any bad guys she thought she could.

Now 22, Layla had largely calmed down and instead was trying to find herself a boyfriend who wouldn't be freaked out by what she was. She was approached by Tony Stark, who she knew was Ironman, and was really hoping to be asked out or something. She was a superhero, he was a superhero... seemed plausible to her, at least. But as it turned out, he had an offer for her.

"SHEILD? I'm kind of busy, but I guess I can be... flexible for you," she said with a wink, not even having to think before she accepted the offer. A chance to meet new people and have fun rescueing people again? How could she refuse?

Other: I'm thinking...

Looks good to me, welcome aboard.

Uhh, I think you need to edit Clancy's powers description.

Change it to this, please. Thank you.

"Red Magic" - Clancy can perform a wide variety of 'spells' with certain incantations, but their power is about a third compared to other superheroes who specialize in whatever element his 'spell' is of.

Okay, I'll get right on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back