• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Avengers: Dark Reign(OCC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: Avengers: Dark Reign(Sign ups and OCC)

Okay, not that any of you have this kind of problem, but there's a new rule. If you can't make your post AT least a full paragraph, then your out of the rp. Like Mistearea said, we need posts that are significant.

Von83194

Awards

I hope it's not too late to join this. It took me forever to finish his history, and I'm still not completely satisfied.

I am an Avenger and I take the hits no one else can!

Name: Gordon Carter

Superhero Alias: Karma

Personality: Gordon is a bit hot headed at times,and very headstrong. Gordon's mind never stops moving, and this shows in his personality. He constantly needs something to do or talk about, often prompting others to think he has some type of attention disorder. He has a strong sense of justice and isn't afraid to state his mind. He is also very protective of his friends, even taking fatal wounds for them. He also tends to be very upbeat.

Appearance: http://www.free-hdwallpapers.com/wallpapers/anime/165888.jpg
With an average build and height of around 6', you look like a relativily normal guy. When you're not off punching the shiz out of a guys face, you wear a wide variety of comedic shirts and jeans.

When you jump into action, you don your heroic attire, which looks plain compared to others. A simple one piece navy blue leotard with metalic pads on the shoulders, elbows, and knees. You also wear a black belt with a large belt buckle, in the shape of a "U".

Equipment: None.

Powers: Energy Absorption- The user can absorb kinetic energy into their body and use in many ways, such as by converting it into physical strength or using it to power energy blasts.

Energy Absorption - Superpower Wiki

Abilities: Enhanced Durability
Enhanced Speed
Energy Shift Sensing- He can sense shifts in energy around him, allowing him to sense where a hit will come from. Combined with his enhanced speed, he can sometimes avoid them.

History: Gordon was your average boy, grew up in an average town, to average parents, went to an average school, and got average grades. Except there was one thing about the boy that one couldn't notice. He had a thing a thing the government liked to call "the X-Gene". His however was inactive, so his childhood was free of any power outbursts. This changed once the boy entered college. In order to help pay for college, he participate in a series of laboratory experiments.

The very first he did was on a natural mind and body stimulant that used the suns rays to simulate the body. The product worked wonderfully, he felt more energized and his mind was moving faster. But of course there were side affects. It made the skin pale, in order to absorb more light, and other things of the sort. But in Gordon's case, it bonded with his X-gene, causing them not to absorb sunlight, but energy itself. Gordon began doing things much faster. So much faster, that he actually obtained his Bachelor of Science in Physics in two years.

When he graduated, he decided to backpack around the world. It went without a hitch, until he was in Mexico. While he was there, he managed to wander onto the "turf" of a local gang, who could stand to see an American face that wasn't punched in, or bruised, or bleeding profusely. For a good 10 minutes, they took turns beating the crap out of Gordon, not realizing that none of there assault was having any effect on the man. By the time they did, Gordon was already up and fighting back. It was like watching a really messed up action movie. Each hit was a kill, completely obliterating whatever body part he hit.

After this, he immediately went back to America, not only to flee, but to get help from someone with an extensive knowledge of mutants, none other than Professor Charles Francis Xavier. He confirmed Gordon's thoughts, he was indeed a mutant, and took him in, to help him train and hone his powers. After a year and a half of non-stop training, he had done all that he could for Gordon. He went back out into the world, in hopes of somehow bettering it. Shortly after he got a call from Tony Stark, offering him to join the Avengers, an offer he was glad to accept.

Other: Gordon can also learn new topics and things quickly, which contributed to him graduating early.

Last edited:

Grandsword

Website
grandsword.deviantart.com

i changed my last post to correct the shortness, also to people in general please post; i know that niggasauce isn't on, but let's impress him and king sora X by really getting this thing moving.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I hope it's not too late to join this. It took me forever to finish his history, and I'm still not completely satisfied.

I am an Avenger and I take the hits no one else can!

Name: Gordon Carter

Superhero Alias: Karma

Personality: Gordon is a bit hot headed at times,and very headstrong. Gordon's mind never stops moving, and this shows in his personality. He constantly needs something to do or talk about, often prompting others to think he has some type of attention disorder. He has a strong sense of justice and isn't afraid to state his mind. He is also very protective of his friends, even taking fatal wounds for them. He also tends to be very upbeat.

Appearance: http://www.free-hdwallpapers.com/wallpapers/anime/165888.jpg
With an average build and height of around 6', you look like a relativily normal guy. When you're not off punching the shiz out of a guys face, you wear a wide variety of comedic shirts and jeans.

When you jump into action, you don your heroic attire, which looks plain compared to others. A simple one piece navy blue leotard with metalic pads on the shoulders, elbows, and knees. You also wear a black belt with a large belt buckle, in the shape of a "U".

Equipment: None.

Powers: Energy Absorption- The user can absorb kinetic energy into their body and use in many ways, such as by converting it into physical strength or using it to power energy blasts.

Energy Absorption - Superpower Wiki

Abilities: Enhanced Durability
Enhanced Speed
Energy Shift Sensing- He can sense shifts in energy around him, allowing him to sense where a hit will come from. Combined with his enhanced speed, he can sometimes avoid them.

History: Gordon was your average boy, grew up in an average town, to average parents, went to an average school, and got average grades. Except there was one thing about the boy that one couldn't notice. He had a thing a thing the government liked to call "the X-Gene". His however was inactive, so his childhood was free of any power outbursts. This changed once the boy entered college. In order to help pay for college, he participate in a series of laboratory experiments.

The very first he did was on a natural mind and body stimulant that used the suns rays to simulate the body. The product worked wonderfully, he felt more energized and his mind was moving faster. But of course there were side affects. It made the skin pale, in order to absorb more light, and other things of the sort. But in Gordon's case, it bonded with his X-gene, causing them not to absorb sunlight, but energy itself. Gordon began doing things much faster. So much faster, that he actually obtained his Bachelor of Science in Physics in two years.

When he graduated, he decided to backpack around the world. It went without a hitch, until he was in Mexico. While he was there, he managed to wander onto the "turf" of a local gang, who could stand to see an American face that wasn't punched in, or bruised, or bleeding profusely. For a good 10 minutes, they took turns beating the crap out of Gordon, not realizing that none of there assault was having any effect on the man. By the time they did, Gordon was already up and fighting back. It was like watching a really messed up action movie. Each hit was a kill, completely obliterating whatever body part he hit.

After this, he immediately went back to America, not only to flee, but to get help from someone with an extensive knowledge of mutants, none other than Professor Charles Francis Xavier. He confirmed Gordon's thoughts, he was indeed a mutant, and took him in, to help him train and hone his powers. After a year and a half of non-stop training, he had done all that he could for Gordon. He went back out into the world, in hopes of somehow bettering it. Shortly after he got a call from Tony Stark, offering him to join the Avengers, an offer he was glad to accept.

Other: Gordon can also learn new topics and things quickly, which contributed to him graduating early.

Looks good to me. You can post anytime you'd like.

Awards

Wait a second! We've been at the Stark Towers roof this whole time? I thought we were at the bottom! How do I discern this? Tony's personal bar is at one of the high floors.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace

I'm sorry Mega. That's my fault. I should have been MUCH clearer with the location we're at in the tower. I will be much clearer on such things in the future.

Come one guys. Keep posting. Don't act like you can't post. I'm in other rps with half of you. xD

Awards

I'm sorry Mega. That's my fault. I should have been MUCH clearer with the location we're at in the tower. I will be much clearer on such things in the future.
o3o I figured that's where we'd be, anyway. That was Keyblade Seeker~ He just has an avatar I used to have.

Come one guys. Keep posting. Don't act like you can't post. I'm in other rps with half of you. xD
I don't know if it's my turn or not, though...

shadowfire

i have a question, if grandsword is out of the rp, could i adopt his character?

shadowfire

Uh no. That doesn't sit well with me. Gotta make your own if wanna be in here.
i just asked because he's a good friend of mine and he asked me in a pm to use it because he didn't wish for a good idea of his to die.

Awards

Put him in a taxi and give him $30 fare?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

i just asked because he's a good friend of mine and he asked me in a pm to use it because he didn't wish for a good idea of his to die.

Yeh, uh-huh. Whatever you say. In any case, N. Sauce is right. If you want to be in it(which we welcome you), you're gonna have to make your own character. Though, I am suspicious about this. Whatever, we'll see what happens when and/or if you post your own character.

shadowfire

Name: Theo
Superhero Alias: shadowkin
Appearance:
DS_Golbez.jpg

Personality: Theo is an overall cold individual. he generally finds those around him little more than necessary annoyances. as shadowkin he appears to be a cruel man who will stop at nothing until he has achieved his goals, indifferent of that which stands in his way. however this is merely a facade created in his grief of losing his people at the hands of Norman Osborn's machinations

Equipment: his armor and a set of daggers hidden in the fingers of the armor

Powers: Theo is known to be a powerful mage capable of teleportation and telepathy, and can take control of minds, although his ability to do this seems limited to those of a weakened will such as the ill or badly injured, he is also extremely proficient in magic involving the shadows and of explosive elemental runes, using the shadows to hide his presence and to confuse and unsettle his foes into falling into rune based traps.

Abilities: aside from his skills in shadow magic Theo is also skilled in stealth and is trained to recognize details such as the physical signs of most emotional states

History: born into a society of underground mages known as the shadowkin and shunned for their mastery of magics related to the shadows, Theo was raised to treasure family bonds and to be wary of outsiders; this was the only world he knew, a place where the only ones to trust were those of close bonds and where the outside world was a forbidden place; but this world was shattered when an outsider in red,while and blue armor came offering promises of protection against a harsh world in exchange for loyalty against his foes; Theo's people refused and the stranger destroyed them, calling strange warriors and a giant blood-red monster to massacre them; left bleeding and near death theo was found by tony stark, who healed his wounds; in return theo vowed his service to him in a life-debt, working in the shadows to aid him in his war against the Dark avengers

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

A few things wrong with this template:

1.) You're not very descriptive, and quite frankly, looks like you half-assed it. Furthermore, your powers are now very good in the core of it all.

2.) I highly doubt that a man in a suit of armor can be stealthy in the way you described it. It doesn't really make sense when you think about it.

3.) your bio sucks. I'm sorry to put it so bluntly, but it does. When you look at every temp in here, the effort shows. You probably spent twenty minutes compiling this, maybe less. I'm sorry if this is sounding mean, but it's just how I feel. Nothing about this character seems like it would work with anything we have planned.

So, with all of this said, Theo is DENIED!

Thank you for showing interest. It is with that, I am deeming sign-ups closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back