• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Avatar/Signature Betting Thread - What will the new world reveal be at D23?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm going to throw a signature bet in here as well. First Final Fantasy character reveal. If not, Launchpad has to choose my signature and I'll use it for 3 weeks.

Second guess, release date announcement for 2017. If not, two months with something chosen by the first user who responds to this using my real first name.
deal, Arielle!

Anyways, this is a really nice idea and I'll make sure to throw in a bet when I have time!

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I bet there'll be a Chi or BBS reference in the new trailer, that or I'll speak German-only around here for 3 whole days (only 3 because... I wouldn't want to torture too many people haha)

f'tang

I'm going to throw a signature bet in here as well. First Final Fantasy character reveal. If not, Launchpad has to choose my signature and I'll use it for 3 weeks.

Second guess, release date announcement for 2017. If not, two months with something chosen by the first user who responds to this using my real first name.

Why the change of heart? Do you know something we don't know?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
if kh3 comes out this year, a 200x200 crop of babynort will be my avatar until release

tumblr_mi6t521tFx1r7xmq0o1_500.png

f'tang

I got my eyes on you.
Gonna be real suspicious if everything you bet comes true.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
she's the oracle, he's the oracle, chaser's the oracle. are there any other oracles i should know about??

latest

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, I did call out the Terra-Xehanort possession before BbS came around...

Oh, and that KH1 would've remained the best one in the saga. That prophecy is still true.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Last bet. I will end every post with a "Booyakasha" outside of news articles if Utada's new KH song isn't revealed for 2 weeks.

SoulXaldin

Awards
Someone give me a ridiculous signature if I goof up me Frozen prediction, too. Also, how do you put a signature????:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back