• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Avatar/Signature Betting Thread - What will the new world reveal be at D23?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Atlantica, most certainly. With singing. And a Frozen musical.

If not, then this for 3 months:

CxSBGc-XcAAkN3D.jpg

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Also, how do you put a signature????:tongue:
Go to "Settings" and to the left under "My Settings" click "Edit Signature". From there, click on "Insert Image" (second row of icons, the square left of the movie film icon) and enter the URL of the image you want to use.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
not technically the world but

i bet spiderman will be in the game. if so, everyone who bet in this thread will have a spiderman avatar of mine, ethy and grizzly's choosing. this is not optional

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

i bet spiderman will be in the game. if so, everyone who bet in this thread will have a spiderman avatar of mine, ethy and grizzly's choosing. this is not optional
giphy.gif

HOWEVER! If you are wrong then your avatar will wear panties on its head for a month.

Sdog

Awards
i am a betting man so i accept your wager

Chu, your current user title is tellin me this is a bad idea. Though, I'd admire the persistence and fully back you.

Fudge, you've got this in the bag! No way he wins.

Go Chu!

latest

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

If you're right and he is in the D23 KH3 trailer, I'll adopt your avatar until 2018.

If you're wrong, you keep that avatar until 2018 and embrace your fate as a memer.

Loser also has to make their title say "Memelord in training."

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
If you're right and he is in the D23 KH3 trailer, I'll adopt your avatar until 2018.

If you're wrong, you keep that avatar until 2018 and embrace your fate as a memer.
only a memer would take the time to dig up pepe with a fidget spinner for me to use. damn you to hell and also that diddlying panda for calling me the we are number one guy.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Oh man oh man, this was twist that I did not see coming at all. This shall be nerve wreaking wait.

tenor.gif

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i going to change my bet that we see wreck it ralph as the world for d23 but the icon will the same as last bet with elsa as my icon picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back