• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ask A Subway Employee ANYTHING!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
You guys get tips there too!? o_0 I didn't know that, just figured it was a DQ or something...

Yes. Or at least I try to be. xD

One final subway question! Why does the subway in my hometown always smell like vomit? D8 (and yes I'm being serious)

Yes we do, people don't like coins, so we get them in a jar.

Hehehe

Likely the men's bathroom.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yes we do, people don't like coins, so we get them in a jar.

Hehehe

Likely the men's bathroom.

Damn...I'm working in the wrong store! The only tips I get are old man advice from older people telling me rants about their day. D'8 (granted some are funny xD)

Welp that's disturbing to think about.....makes sense to since the subway in there is right next to the bathroom....Dx

Darkness of White

Website
Damn...I'm working in the wrong store! The only tips I get are old man advice from older people telling me rants about their day. D'8 (granted some are funny xD)

Welp that's disturbing to think about.....makes sense to since the subway in there is right next to the bathroom....Dx

Yes, you are.

What's more disturbing is the toilet seat on the men's toilet was broken today.... No idea who did it, but they made a mess. Rhi and I had to get creative to fix it. We took the seat off of the women's second toilet and replaced it in the men's, then left the broken one in a box in front of the boss's office for when she gets back.

Gram

Banned
Awards
What's more disturbing is the toilet seat on the men's toilet was broken today.... No idea who did it, but they made a mess. Rhi and I had to get creative to fix it. We took the seat off of the women's second toilet and replaced it in the men's, then left the broken one in a box in front of the boss's office for when she gets back.

haha damn. Now I wonder if the seat wasn't able to support its last visitors wait or if they corroded it.
Classic! Did Ya clean it first or just set by their office as is? (loves a good work place prank)

Darkness of White

Website
Ha! xD So it was the former reason then.

lol Even better! Did your boss find it today?

It was annoying.

Well, it was gone when I showed up at 3, so I'm guessing.

What REALLY sucks tho is we didn't get our supplies in today. We are running out of EVERYTHING. Almost out of cheddar, no more tomatoes, cucumbers, or green peppers to prep... If we don't get a shipment in tomorrow, we are going to upset a LOT of customers...

Gram

Banned
Awards
What REALLY sucks tho is we didn't get our supplies in today. We are running out of EVERYTHING. Almost out of cheddar, no more tomatoes, cucumbers, or green peppers to prep... If we don't get a shipment in tomorrow, we are going to upset a LOT of customers...
Think of it like this though, less of a mess in the bathrooms. ;D

Darkness of White

Website
Out of your own pocket? o_0 That sucks. Store should pay for it's own faults/damages.

No, the store does pay for it, but it's a lot of paper work and it's just generally annoying to have to go without stuff. Also, the boss ninja'd a new toilet seat into the women's room.

We still didn't get our truck in -_- Supposed to get it tomorrow but I can't hold my breath.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
A VERY serious question:
Do you know when, if ever, the gorgonzola cheese sauce will be back? I ALWAYS wanted to try it, but the time I remembered, it was already out. ;~;

In other weird questions:
Have you had a heated argument with a customer? The sort that snap right back at you "just because"?
Also: are Subway jobs permanent? I've never had this vision of fastfood employees of staying in their jobs for, like, more than a year and a half.

WaveK89

Ever have anyone steal anything? It seems with all the chips displayed around the Subway near me, that it makes them an easy target.

Gram

Banned
Awards
No, the store does pay for it, but it's a lot of paper work and it's just generally annoying to have to go without stuff. Also, the boss ninja'd a new toilet seat into the women's room.

We still didn't get our truck in -_- Supposed to get it tomorrow but I can't hold my breath.
I see, that would be annoying. x[
haha Your lucky she only put a new one.

That's not good. People really will revolt if that keeps up. o_0

noxy

Pranks.

I called my manager on April Fool's and told him I accidentally opened the toaster too early and blew a bulb. Oh my god. He was soooo pissed. Like screaming at me on the phone. When I finally managed to get him to hear me say "April Fool's!" he was like "YOURE FIRED! " .. I wasp like "K. See you tomorrow!"

Bwahahaha.

One time it snowed and we were like extra dead. So I built a mini snowman and used olives and carrot shreds for its face and found one of those plastic 25 cent toy lids and used it for a hat. And put a cigarette butt in its mouth.. Then we hid it in the freezer back behind the boxes of veggie max patties... Where it stayed for like a month lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back