• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Asian Vs. White(Girls)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pick :P

• Asian?

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • White?

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PKKzelfar

Sup, everyone, if this isn't the right place to post this thread, by all means, please move it, and if anyone already made this thread, can someone give me a link, well, this thing just came to my mind when me and my friends were celebrating new year, and my friends suddenly asked,"So...I just checked out the new FHM magazines, and I just thought...which is more beautiful, Asian Girls or white girls?", so yeah, my mind just thought about it, and seen also threads like this in other forums.

the things they say about asian girls- Cute, Hot, Nice Personality, Little Breasts, Etc.
White Girls-The same to asian girls, but not little breasts,etc.

that's what they say, but for me, not all asian girls have little breasts, search for Ehra Madrigal, a model, a nude model to be precise, and a popular woman here in the philippines, has one of the biggest breasts as they say in "Flesh Asia Daily", haha, well then, let's start this discussion

Edit:Yeah, I forgot what I want to say-I prefer asian girls more, well, if you got to know one, well then, you'll know why.

A

Azrael

Sup, everyone, if this isn't the right place to post this thread, by all means, please move it, and if anyone already made this thread, can someone give me a link, well, this thing just came to my mind when me and my friends were celebrating new year, and my friends suddenly asked,"So...I just checked out the new FHM magazines, and I just thought...which is more beautiful, Asian Girls or white girls?", so yeah, my mind just thought about it, and seen also threads like this in other forums.

the things they say about asian girls- Cute, Hot, Nice Personality, Little Breasts, Etc.
White Girls-The same to asian girls, but not little breasts,etc.

that's what they say, but for me, not all asian girls have little breasts, search for Ehra Madrigal, a model, a nude model to be precise, and a popular woman here in the philippines, has one of the biggest breasts as they say in "Flesh Asia Daily", haha, well then, let's start this discussion

Edit:Yeah, I forgot what I want to say-I prefer asian girls more, well, if you got to know one, well then, you'll know why.

Fuck them both, it's all about the Blasians.

PKKzelfar

Fuck them both, it's all about the Blasians.

Lolz, I was waiting for someone to say other races of girls, well, the asians are winning, woot...i guess..
but i'm still waiting to counter us and pick the white girls,
and i know, white girls look like this-
white_chicks.jpg

D':Guh...

A

Azrael

Eurasians are more pwn them both.

Asian and white combined into one! sweet!

K

Kegluneq

This is appalling. I don't see why it matters what ethnicity somebody is.

MelodiousNymph

Website
naturethezafara.deviantart.com
Uh . . .

Hey there. I'm Asian (Filipinos FTW XD) but I say both white and Asian girls have really beautiful features - in fact, everyone does. It would be unfair if we all compared them or something. I mean, don't ideas like this kinda ruin the possibility of equality for all? All women are beautiful, no matter what race they are. Also, it depends on the person's point of view. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, they say.

Just saying. *shrugs off and leaves*

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Uh . . .

Hey there. I'm Asian (Filipinos FTW XD) but I say both white and Asian girls have really beautiful features - in fact, everyone does. It would be unfair if we all compared them or something. I mean, don't ideas like this kinda ruin the possibility of equality for all? All women are beautiful, no matter what race they are. Also, it depends on the person's point of view. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, they say.

That wasn't the question though. This is a personal preference thing. :3

PKKzelfar

Uh . . .

Ahaha, Yes, Filipino FTW!, lolz, but it's just a question, I'm not trying to ruin the girl's beauties, haha, but you know what, It's nice to see some Filipino here, nyahaha.

I can't believe this thread is keeping alive, great...I guess, the votes are asian-9 and white-1, ouch for the white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back