• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Arrow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
bang up job on the timeline, flash having powers and all. otherwise the episode was pretty good and the mayor bitch got pistol-whipped so its all gud.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I can't believe it took me so long to realise that Curtis is just male Felicity. Disappointed that he's literally a copy/paste personality.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
only one episode of the season left guys. thank fucking god.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
the last episode i watched the was the one before Vixen.

does Felicity still make a comment after everyone says a line? is her mum gone?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
oh my god what a shitty, boring finale. i guess oliver's hope should make him less grim but are. you. fucking. with. me. they sent away most of team arrow and made it The Olicity Hour.

this is just trash. i keep saying "it'll get better". it did, it got pretty good early S4 before it dropped to slightly-above S3 and stayed consistent. fire your showrunner, get kevin smith and make S5 good.

and fucking acknowledge flash's season finale.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm getting mixed messages here.

it was anticlimactic and uneventful. it happened because it wanted to. dahrk's ghosts forgot how to use guns at the end, it ripped off the dark knight rises and there is a plot discrepancy between the flashback and present.

i dont give a shit, flash kinda pissed us off 27th it's finale but it was in a compelling and interesting way full of potential, arrow is the opposite.

i was honestly bored the entire episode. i'm game for an infinite crisis or flashpoint level event to fuck shit up or a soft reboot

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I don't not believe you, given how much of a snorefest Arrow has become. I think the majority of us can basically say
1434153373438.jpg

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I don't not believe you, given how much of a snorefest Arrow has become. I think the majority of us can basically say
1434153373438.jpg

that basically sums up what i was feeling. there was a sense of relief when the episode finished, and that's not what i felt during the flash or LoT.

Zero Sora

Awards
Surprisingly a pretty decent episode of Arrow. No idea who that is supposed to be at the end though. Reminds me a bit of Azrael from Batman.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
The season premiere had some amazing choreography. There were several times when I had to physically stop myself from says "Oh Shit!" out loud.

That said, as much as I'm ok with Brutal Oliver being brutal, I'm a little more tentative over the fact that he is killing again. It makes sense, but I don't want him to continue to be so nonchalant about it. Season 2 had a nice balance, where he only killed as an absolute last resort, but did everything in his power to prevent it. Does he not remember that there was a manhunt for The Arrow in season 3 after everyone thought he killed a few street thugs?

Zero Sora

Awards
Honestly, it seems like this new baddy with a bow is being setup up to be the fall guy for Olly's killing. Either that or the city is like "Fuck it" after what Darhk almost did to them.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Honestly, it seems like this new baddy with a bow is being setup up to be the fall guy for Olly's killing. Either that or the city is like "diddly it" after what Darhk almost did to them.

Sounds like the new season is taking us back to the beginning. At least Flashpoint did something right!

I guess I'll try to catch up when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back