• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Arrow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Apparently people are so mad about Oliver and Felicity getting married that the Arrow subreddit got hijacked again and became the Punisher subreddit
you mean like when it became the daredevil reddit after the s4 finale? arrow has become an incredibly divisive show, aka, either you like melodrama or you don’t.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
you mean like when it became the daredevil reddit after the s4 finale? arrow has become an incredibly divisive show, aka, either you like melodrama or you don’t.

I would even guess the same people are responsible. Except in this case, as far as I can tell, their problem is with the fact that he even married Felicity at all.

I see it as the producers making a move to get rid of the 'will they won't they' drama of the past seasons. I think this could be a good thing, it gives them a chance to tackle more realistic problems couples face instead of silly drama

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I see it as the producers making a move to get rid of the 'will they won't they' drama of the past seasons. I think this could be a good thing, it gives them a chance to tackle more realistic problems couples face instead of silly drama

only if oliver stops being such a melodramatic shit. do a timeskip of a couple years after this season, give him a full goatee, make him more team coordinated and full of wisecracks. introduce a subplot of a retired diggle secretly training his son to fight crime for good, wholesome drama. i think all the shows sans LoT could benefit from a timeskip (as well as give us a better look at how much flashpoint screwed the point with this much time gone by. earth 1 laurel randomly showing up alive anyone?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back