• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you mad that they are taking forever with KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you mad that they are taking forever with KH3

• yes

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • no

Votes: 26 24.5%
  • its going at a good pace

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • its taking to long and the series is dying

Votes: 18 17.0%
  • nomura lost his idea book on KH3

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • can't really make up my mind at this point

Votes: 20 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
You may be patient but a lot of us are losing interest with the third game taking so long to come out or losing hope in the series in general.
When a side game comes out, I expect it to bring something good to the plot rather than just being something pointless. KH3 isn't even going to be the last game anyways so I would like for this saga to be finished nicely rather than a ton of side games being thrown out that are useless to ruin it.
good point if he wants to end the xehanort saga at three then continue the series he has to finish one part of it first

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Okay a few things:

1. The games were not "low-quality" Heck BBS is the best KH game to come out.
2. I get the same experience if I was playing on a handheld or on TV. As long as the game is fun I don't give a crap if I'm watching it on TV or not.
3. BBS is NOT a side game. I don't even think COM counts as a side game because without COM, KH2 would make NO sense.
4. The side games weren't pointless either. As revealed in the BBS secret ending, all 3 of those games connect to each other which aims toward KH3 so ALL games are important to the series whether you all like it or not. And simple@cleanxiii Days and Coded were NOT pointless and do indeed give a hint on the future and on KH3 as was explained in the BBS secret ending.
5. WHY do people think KH is "dying"? None of you have given me a good reason.

Magic

You may be patient but a lot of us are losing interest with the third game taking so long to come out or losing hope in the series in general.
When a side game comes out, I expect it to bring something good to the plot rather than just being something pointless. KH3 isn't even going to be the last game anyways so I would like for this saga to be finished nicely rather than a ton of side games being thrown out that are useless to ruin it.
III taking so long makes me question if I'm even going to bother with the next saga. I know that Nomura stated that he had an ending thought out for the series, but it just seems that it will never end.

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
III taking so long makes me question if I'm even going to bother with the next saga. I know that Nomura stated that he had an ending thought out for the series, but it just seems that it will never end.
I just want this saga to end but yeah I don't think i'll care as much about the next saga as i did with the xehanort saga

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
Okay a few things:

2. I get the same experience if I was playing on a handheld or on TV. As long as the game is fun I don't give a crap if I'm watching it on TV or not.
3. BBS is NOT a side game. I don't even think COM counts as a side game because without COM, KH2 would make NO sense.
4. The side games weren't pointless either. As revealed in the BBS secret ending, all 3 of those games connect to each other which aims toward KH3 so ALL games are important to the series whether you all like it or not. And simple@cleanxiii Days and Coded were NOT pointless and do indeed give a hint on the future and on KH3 as was explained in the BBS secret ending.
5. WHY do people think KH is "dying"? None of you have given me a good reason.
well if the bbs days and coded connect the idea of 3 then why is he making more side games and not 3. And the series is dying because its taking so long for them to make the game we've been waiting years for.

siegleeagle

Has everyone forgotten that nomura said that Versus is going to play like a realistic KH. If that is the case then they could make adjustments to the system and it wouldn't take that long to get a game system for KH3. Also nomura doesn't have to have the game in development to think of story and plot ideas out of his own interest/randomly during his day and write them down. He could have a base plot already its just not in development and he cant make the game specifically. To me the longest part of KH3's development would be the games plot and scenarios beyond the main gist of it, the dialog/voice recording, and the gameplay that would be specific to KH3 and not the base that versus has.

I think that KH3 will be out sooner then what people currently think it will.

IchigoM

Has everyone forgotten that nomura said that Versus is going to play like a realistic KH. If that is the case then they could make adjustments to the system and it wouldn't take that long to get a game system for KH3. Also nomura doesn't have to have the game in development to think of story and plot ideas out of his own interest/randomly during his day and write them down. He could have a base plot already its just not in development and he cant make the game specifically. To me the longest part of KH3's development would be the games plot and scenarios beyond the main gist of it, the dialog/voice recording, and the gameplay that would be specific to KH3 and not the base that versus has.

i think it will come out before 2015

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
well if the bbs days and coded connect the idea of 3 then why is he making more side games and not 3. And the series is dying because its taking so long for them to make the game we've been waiting years for.

Maybe KH3 has a lot more plot than we know today that requires a couple more side stories. You never really know.

So... you say it's dying because your impatient? FAIL!

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com

who's to say if he even started thinking about it. I bet the constant side games is because he has no idea what he wants to do with KH3

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
who's to say if he even started thinking about it. I bet the constant side games is because he has no idea what he wants to do with KH3

No because Nomura seems to plan a game ahead of time. At KH1, he had a basic outline for a KH2 even when he wasn't certain KH would get a sequel. Another Side/Another Story is proof of that. He mentioned that right when they were in development of WTNW, Nomura already thought of the majority of the BBS plot. Again, The Gathering is proof of that as well. Plus he has said "I have the end of KH in my head" before so really I think he has the story in his head but wants to add more buildup.
Maybe it's an Apprentice Xehanort game that's one of the side stories :D It would cause buildup for KH3.

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe KH3 has a lot more plot than we know today that requires a couple more side stories. You never really know.

So... you say it's dying because your impatient? FAIL!
i'm not saying its dying cause i'm impatient its because its been about five years and I bet the E3 announcement has something to do with KH3 because its about time forr him to announce a big name title

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Yes, they were quite low quality if you compare it to what they could've done if they actually did it on a console. Days was low quality graphics wise and story wise. Coded was low quality gameplay wise etc. etc.

Good for you skyfoxx CoCo. But, I don't feel the same way. Plus, the other reason I talked about the handhelds, was because when it was on PS2, it was way more accesible to me than buying a new console everytime a game comes out. I'm not an endless pool of money and I can't buy a psp or say a 3ds when a game comes out. Which, is why I wish they would release more on consoles rather than just making more games for handhelds n' such.

Erm, yes. This was pointed out to me a few pages back. But CoM is still counted a side game unless Nomura says different.

I was refering to Coded and Days.
Days did nothing but give insight into a random character (As I said before, they should've called it the Xion game) and retcon a scene that was fine in the first place. Coded gave a hint to the future but it wasn't something that was really needed imo.

So personally~, that's how I feel. But good for you for being optimistic about all this :)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
i'm not saying its dying cause i'm impatient its because its been about five years and I bet the E3 announcement has something to do with KH3 because its about time forr him to announce a big name title

"I've been waiting about 5 years" basically means you're impatient. -_-
And Birth By Sleep IS a big name title. -_-

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
what i mean is they need to start to sum up the xehanort saga like they said they wanted to do

Xehanort is a complicated villain with a lot of holes and confusion still in his character. The next side game (recoded being the other side game) will probably be an Apprentice Xehanort game like I said, which would clear the confusion. Then they would release KH3 to finish him off. Ever think that could be the case?

siegleeagle

i think it will come out before 2015

I agree but specifically

BBS: september for US

Recoded: around bbs cause its plot is tide to bbs for US

Sidegame (reconnect): about late 2011 to at most summer 2012 for JP

KH3: around a year or at the most two years after versus's release for reasons in my last post for JP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back