• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you mad that they are taking forever with KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you mad that they are taking forever with KH3

• yes

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • no

Votes: 26 24.5%
  • its going at a good pace

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • its taking to long and the series is dying

Votes: 18 17.0%
  • nomura lost his idea book on KH3

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • can't really make up my mind at this point

Votes: 20 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
No. What's the point in getting annoyed or impatient? Days was good and Birth By Sleep was good. I don't see why it would matter when KH3 would come out. All the people who want KH3 to come out soon are the same ones who hate BBS just because you don't play as Sora :/

As long as the games that come before KH3 are good, I'm fine. I really don't give a crap for KH3 right now.
well i want KH3 but I don't hate BBS but they've made 3 possibly a fourth side game were for KH2 they only made one leading up to it

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Why would I be mad? Chances are its coming out in the next 3 years. And we still have two more games before it. And one of those games will be another multiple scenario.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i actually like birth by sleep i even bought the psp3000 for it.

it was just Days i didnt really like it was a side game that i think wasnt really needed because all did was show what we already knew

they didnt need to put xion in there shes just a distraction.

Radon

mofo
TBH I wasn't upset when they announced the last three games be ause I thought that they would immediately move on to KH3 after covering the important bits in the timeline. But those hardly even provided us with answers on mysteries taking place then and only answered questions they had raised (Days). If BBS didn't appear to be as much a main game as it was then I probably would have given up on the series. Luckily it turned out to be great so let's just hope the next one will seem to be main game-like.

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
I don't mind.

*Sips coffee*
So I'm playing this video game called "Kingdom Hearts" and I'm thinkin' to myself 'Wow! This is a wonderful video game series! I would like to discuss the series with other fans!' So I find a Kingdom Hearts forum on the internet, and I'm like "Oh great! Other people who share my interest!" and then it turns out, everyone on the forum devoted to the series Kingdom Hearts, hates the series Kingdom Hearts.
thats funny dude but we're all just pissed the series is going nowhere

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
As long as they can keep me entertained until the time it comes out, i'll be fine.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
No, Days was by far the worst story wise. Not even KH2 was that horrible story wise.

lol i'm the complete opposite of you right now. Anything that's not KH3 or a collection can GTFO at the moment.

And good job assuming that everyone who wants KH3 out have a deep hatred for BBS T.T

1. Okay I'm going to ask this again... When did KH2 suddenly become crappy? I thought it's story was great and I thought the story for Days was okay.
2. Wow, way to give the benefit of the doubt like you said I should do with Bale (hypocrite!)
3. Well, I'm sorry if it's true. (jk but seriously 90% of those who want KH3 hated Days and BBS for not playing as Sora)

thats funny dude but we're all just pissed the series is going nowhere

It's going somewhere. Heck BBS brought forth A LOT of stuff for KH3. Who's to say the next games before KH3 won't?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
How is the series going nowhere... KH is a pretty confusing series and some of the side games answer some unanswered questions and set you up for the next game in the series.

IchigoM

sidestories are to fill in gaps in a story thats why they are necisary for some series like kh

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i think bbs and coded answerd most of the questions, and with these 2 new games coming that ARNT kh3

wat else could they possibly give us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back