• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you mad that they are taking forever with KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you mad that they are taking forever with KH3

• yes

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • no

Votes: 26 24.5%
  • its going at a good pace

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • its taking to long and the series is dying

Votes: 18 17.0%
  • nomura lost his idea book on KH3

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • can't really make up my mind at this point

Votes: 20 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Three years isn't too long (I think KH3's development is going to take between 3-5 years). However, four years after KH2 with KH3 not even being in development is kind of disheartening. I know people will say bridge games are needed, but Nomura and the team has released three of them, not one. And spent time remaking previous titles Re: Com and Re: Coded. Not to mention there's one more title ahead of KH3. On top of the fact, KH3 isn't even in serious development.

It wouldn't be a shock to assume KH3 is a long ways off. I've never seen a series with so many side-games inbetween a prequel and a sequel. I think Nomura has gotten side-tracked and has lost what the fans want most, a KH3, or at least a home console KH title. I mean, aren't people tired of playing handhelds with not as smooth gameply mechanics, lesser visuals (people want to see KH in current gen now), and not having as much content as it would had if it had been moved to a home console? If Nomura was working on one bridge title, they probably could have been working on KH3 on the side, something most are able to pull off.
We've only had two side games so far. Days and Coded.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
bb, not when they are just pointless fillers that cause more questions.
(coughdayscoughcodedcough)

Coded, CoM, Re:Com, BBS and Days are all counted as side games if i'm correct.

Nah, BBS isn't a side game. Nomura said to consider it Kingdom Hearts 0 so it's a main game.

IchigoM

well i respect your opinion but its just alot of us <as in fans> want KH3 to be announced soon
imma fan to but i have the years patience for games and i respect ur opion but i want all side games to come out even the pointless ones before kh3 is out

Heart Flow 3

As Long as it comes out before 2015 im good but im edging to see what they will show at E3 2010

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
imma fan to but i have the years patience for games and i respect ur opion but i want all side games to come out even the pointless ones before kh3 is out

You may be patient but a lot of us are losing interest with the third game taking so long to come out or losing hope in the series in general.
When a side game comes out, I expect it to bring something good to the plot rather than just being something pointless. KH3 isn't even going to be the last game anyways so I would like for this saga to be finished nicely rather than a ton of side games being thrown out that are useless to ruin it.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i dont think it will be a huge title just another side game that we dont need imo =/

ehh im off lol they just need to end the series with sora dead (haha a guy can dream right) :)

IchigoM

You may be patient but a lot of us are losing interest with the third game taking so long to come out or losing hope in the series in general.
When a side game comes out, I expect it to bring something good to the plot rather than just being something pointless. KH3 isn't even going to be the last game anyways so I would like for this saga to be finished nicely rather than a ton of side games being thrown out that are useless to ruin it.
i want kh3 to have a good ending also but if its for ps3 it going to take a while to make so if people lose interest thats to bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back