• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Outfit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i hope aqua doesn't turn out like kairi.

For starters, she actively cares about both her friends. That is already a plus and something to differentiate her from Kairi.
Second - she has her own Keyblade. Even if you say it's fake, it's her very own. Then she has her magic and sword-dancing.
She has breasts.
She's (90%) playable.

She beats Kairi in just about every aspect imaginable, and despite Kairi being an ultimate fail, most of the other girls in the game aren't.
I'm hopeful.

shadow_of_light

^by overdo, do you mean its about time we actually saw it? cuz if so, then, yeah. makes me kinda wonder why they would wanna keep so under wraps.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
sword dancing... makes me think aqua is a talented fighter or maybe i've been playing soul calibur too much.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^by overdo, do you mean its about time we actually saw it? cuz if so, then, yeah. makes me kinda wonder why they would wanna keep so under wraps.

Because Aqua is the answer to Fanboys and Fangirls problems.

And they wanted her to be revealed with some sort of bang! That is why she was sword dancing. I don't see other female KH character doing that.

State

Awards
A question, are the apprentices ranked, because they have the same uniform but different clothes or is it their personal fashion add?

State

Awards
Seeing how they're apprentices and not an Organization, I'd go with them just wearing what they like.

Ooh... OK then. Also, the one who draw Aqua's outfit forgot the armor piece, I just noticed. Oh and, the armor piece go by the arm.

State

Awards
I'm sure they wear their own stuff but they have the standard lab coat.

Thanks for obvious but I was already answered. Anyways, why didn't the person who drew the outfit drew the armor piece, Oh and please people, saying he forgot is horrible logic.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ooh... OK then. Also, the one who draw Aqua's outfit forgot the armor piece, I just noticed. Oh and, the armor piece go by the arm.

Or maybe she wasn't wearing it then? I'd like it quite a bit if they actually *gasp* changed their outfits from time to time. at least with the armor if they're not in battle

Awards
This is such a kick @$$ pic of Aqua! Im so excited 4 this game!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

bbsart2vl9.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks for obvious but I was already answered. Anyways, why didn't the person who drew the outfit drew the armor piece, Oh and please people, saying he forgot is horrible logic.

Sorry for not refreshing when I started to answer. And I added the fact "WHITE LAB COAT"

I think the arm thingies she has are the armor pieces, the parts holding them up anyways.

State

Awards
Sorry for not refreshing when I started to answer. And I added the fact "WHITE LAB COAT"

I think the arm thingies she has are the armor pieces, the parts holding them up anyways.

Talk about radical nerds. Lab coat... >o> Anyways, it's the first game I've ever heard they change of clothes, pherhaps they also take baths to increase their growth?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
it's somewhat similar to final fantasy xii probably. you can't wear/equip certain weapons/armor unless you have the requirements and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back