• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Outfit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

That symbol on her chest must be same as the ones Terra and Ven has..

Kairi is nothing compared to Aqua.. Kairi is just thin air..... Talking about thin... D:

Kairi was never attractive to me, she was just supernaturally skinny girl who likes the annoying but still important boy with spiky hair..

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i like the way the artist drew her feet in that position even though it's not really finished. i could never seem to draw people in different poses besides of the front view. =/

Y

Yannis

Do you think the artist used mouse? If she used then I must raise a hat..

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I personally think it was done at hand...

Hum, do you think we're going to get screenshot soon? I'd love to see Aqua's face in game... I am not the only one I guess XD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Aqua is officially my new fave female in KH.

List as follows:

1. Aqua
1. Namine
2. Xion
2. Larxene
3. Olette
100000000000000000000. Kairi

State

Awards
THAT OUTFIT IS THE SAME AS ROSA'S FROM FFIV! Some of us already knew it was her but to make sure we waited for something like this, thanks for the pic!

Awards

List as follows:

1. Aqua
1. Namine
2. Xion
2. Larxene
3. Olette

You can't truthfully say that if you don't even know Xion or Aqua. A few scans and pieces of dialogue is a shallow base of how to compare them to the other females.

Loving the outfit, very elegant, but not on the verge of being slutty like Kairi's in KH2.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You can't truthfully say that if you don't even know Xion or Aqua. A few scans and pieces of dialogue is a shallow base of how to compare them to the other females.

In her defense let it be said that in the secret ending for the FM+ alone Aqua already did more than enough to earn herself a place of respect amongst the KH girls. The recent information only added to that and helped to bring her further up the list X3

State

Awards

List as follows:

1. Aqua
1. Namine
2. Xion
2. Larxene
3. Olette

You should fit Maleficent there.... xD Anyways, that outfit seems like a White Mage outfit, pherhaps she can cast spells?

Rix

:)
Awards
Well, in the FMx secret ending, it seems like Aqua is the one that is skilled with magic, so yeah..

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You should fit Maleficent there.... xD Anyways, that outfit seems like a White Mage outfit, pherhaps she can cast spells?

I was just adding the Original Kingdom Hearts characters. Maleficent is on my KH villain list!

In her defense let it be said that in the secret ending for the FM+ alone Aqua already did more than enough to earn herself a place of respect amongst the KH girls. The recent information only added to that and helped to bring her further up the list X3

Yes. And Aqua seems to be the voice of reason.

Loving the outfit, very elegant, but not on the verge of being slutty like Kairi's in KH2.

Well, Kairi has no true personality to me. And she's kinda there just to fill the "damsel in distress" role. I mean, she even said "Sora's in danger, because of me!" when she was the one in danger because of him. She's not even a femme fatal or a tomboy. No motherly role or sister like. She's just...there. But no Kairi bashing or explaining why I don't like her for me today. It's all about Aqua loving.

How will Xion's possible identity of Aqua influence this list? XD

None really. Aqua will stay at the number 1 spot with Namine. Xion will probably join the ranks.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Well, Kairi has no true personality to me. And she's kinda there just to fill the "damsel in distress" role. I mean, she even said "Sora's in danger, because of me!" when she was the one in danger because of him. She's not even a femme fatal or a tomboy. No motherly role or sister like. She's just...there. But no Kairi bashing or explaining why I don't like her for me today. It's all about Aqua loving.

i guess... i didn't like how kairi said "You know Sora is completely hopeless without us". i find that strongly ironic. sora is doing quite fine.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
she seems kinda obsessed with lieing(or is that Xion:huh:)..... but shes still better than kairi

That's one of the supports to them being one and the same :p

i guess... i didn't like how kairi said "You know Sora is completely hopeless without us". i find that strongly ironic. sora is doing quite fine.

99% of Kairi's character (the personality, perse) is made of irony.
Also notice how she doesn't care about Riku but they're supposed to be a trio of best friends.

Either way, Aqua is hot, I love her to death, and I want BBS already.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
didn't sora tell kairi in kingdom hearts one "Even if we're apart, we're not alone anymore. Right ?" ehh... kairi doesn't seem to remember understanding that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back