• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
For those of you who are reading and not commenting, please, comment! It's much appreciated.

Sorry for the double, it wouldn't let me edit my previous post.

---

Chapter Three

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Ven asked.

They were in their room, each on their own respective beds. Terra was laying down facing the ceiling and Ven was sitting down, throwing a ball against the wall. Aqua was sitting down as well, watching as Ven's ball rebounded and returned to his hands.

"How should I know," Aqua sighed, "There's nothing to do around her--"

She was cut off by a muffled ringing sound in the room. A phone. Aqua and Ven looked at Terra, who was scrambling around inside his pocket for his cell. He found it, flipped it out and open, and placed it to his ear.

"Mhm...yea...alright." Terra conversed.

He flipped shut his cell and placed it back in his pocket. He stood up, gaining Aqua and Ven's attention.

"They want to see us at briefing," He announced, "Didn't say what it was about."

Aqua's eyes dimmed. She knew something was wrong, it was not normal to be calling for a mission briefing this early in the morning. She could sense Terra felt the same. In complete contrast to the both of them, Ven's eyes lit up.

"Briefing?" He exclaimed, "That must mean they're going to send us on a mission!"

Terra nodded at Ven and headed for the door. Aqua followed behind him, motioning for Ven to tag along behind her.

---

As they walked down the hallway, there was an awkward silence between the three. Ven had realized that Terra and Aqua were sensing the worst, and his voice spoke in disappointment.

"This isn't good, is it?" He groaned.

Terra and Aqua both nodded silently. Aqua put her arm around Ven's shoulder, comforting him. She thought she was over exaggerating by doing so, but it seemed to make him happy.

They reached the briefing room quickly. The entrance was rather nice, a large door with a single golden handle. The handle was carved into an intricate keyblade, providing a visual treat as you entered. Terra grasped his hand around the handle and pried the door open, allowing Aqua and Ven to enter before him. He followed close behind.

To be continued...​

Fantasizes

I really like it.

I wish the Kingdom Hearts games were a little more emotional and dramatic.

1-up salesman

That was great! I like how you put in Aqua making Ven happy by putting her arm around him lol

Anyway, can't wait for more! =)

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
this is great i cant wait for the next update. im thinkin of makin a fan fiction about a whole new keyblade guy. before i started reading this i thot of an academy 2 but i didnt think it would work. now i no it could work. do u think its a good idea

1-up salesman

Yeah, I think it would be good. But please, when you're typing a question, please type a question mark. And when you're going to say 'to, too, or two,' please don't type '2' instead. I am not trying to offend you, it's just so you won't get bad reputation.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
this is great i cant wait for the next update. im thinkin of makin a fan fiction about a whole new keyblade guy. before i started reading this i thot of an academy 2 but i didnt think it would work. now i no it could work. do u think its a good idea

If you plan it right, it could be great.

tdc456

Very interesting.
I know how hard it is writing new chapters.
The constructive crticism I have for you is make the chapters longer and try to be a lot more descriptive.
Keep at it.
And while you do, check out my fanfic, too.
The link to it is in my sig.
If you've never read it, please start at the beginning.
Tell me what you think of it.
Congrats to you JakeH for starting several very well done fanfics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back