• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1-up salesman

I was actually going to do a story told by Dark Soldier's point of view. But after the first chapter, I never got any response.... :(

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I have something to do, but I wanted to get a short update up first. Rest of chapter soon.

---

Chapter Four

"Dammit!" Terra exclaimed, banging his fist hard against the wall.

They were back in their dorm, counting the minutes until they were to leave for their mission. Aqua walked over to Terra and placed her hand gently on his shoulder.

"Calm down, Terra." She cooed.

Upon her touch, Terra turned his head to look at her. He ignored her and broke away from her hand, moving to his bed and collapsing on top of it. Aqua wandered to the other side of the room, sitting down next to Ven. Ven was staring intently at the clock on the wall, fidgeting in excitement. Aqua sighed and placed her hand on his knee.

"Ven," She started, "This isn't something to be excited about."

Ven paused his movement and looked at Aqua.

"Why?" He questioned.

"They're not telling us everything, Ven. Something else is happening here, and we're just being sent out to test Master Xehanort's situation. A recon of sorts."

"How do you kno--"

Terra sat up in his bed, speaking in a serious voice.

"It's true, Ven," He assured him, "The tone in the man's voice. The way he carefully described the situation. I don't know what, but something else is going on."

To be continued...

1-up salesman

I guess all of us, saying "UPDATE PLEASE YOU'RE SO GOOD"

Er...sorry about that, JakeH... My posts on these threads will now be less...over capitalized..

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I guess all of us, saying "UPDATE PLEASE YOU'RE SO GOOD"

Er...sorry about that, JakeH... My posts on these threads will now be less...over capitalized..

It's not that I don't enjoy your words of appraisal guys, just sometimes you can go a little overboard.

I'll be updating soon, hopefully. Lots of stuff going on at the moment.

Sexy Angel
This series is:

ftwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
So, Jake, almost a month and no new chapter. I have to ask: Are you dead? If not get on to the blood shed already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back