• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
This story is part of a small series, of which I fittingly name the,

Birth By Sleep Series
Aqua - Click Me
Terra - Click Me
Master Xehanort - TBA

Enjoy.

Note: These stories will all eventually be available for reading on my FanFiction account, found here.

---

Aqua

Prologue

Her life was over. She hated to admit it, but she knew the realization was hitting her. Everything she had ever known, everything she had ever felt or touched had escaped her by force. It had taken from her without her consent, like a pacifier from a baby, causing her entire being to lose it's will. She broke down in tears, blurring the site of corruption from her eyes.

~~~

The sound of metal clashing together awoke Aqua from her dream. She quickly sat up and touched her face, discovering damp tears, and promptly wiped them away with the sleeve from her night gown. The sound of metal meeting metal that had awaken her continued, as it seeped through the walls of her containment. She hated residing in the room next to the Training Chambers, but figured it was better than sleeping in basement as most of the apprentices did. Glancing over at the beds of her peers, she saw them empty, as usual. It was no surprise to her, as the two normally awoke early in the morning for training. In fact, she was almost positive that it was them who were making the constant banging from next door.

Aqua opened her closet doors, picking out the outfit that matched all others in the small space, as she had no variety of clothing. It was standard for all apprentices clothes to be the same, but she had no complaints as she rather like the ones she wore from day to day. She quickly stripped herself of her light blue night gown and refitted in usual attire. A large mirror rested on the wall, and Aqua approached it. Looking into the mirror, she worked out the ruffles in her clothing, smoothing them down and making sure everything looked perfect. She hated to prep herself like this before going to the Training Chambers, as everything was sure to become askewed again, but she did it anyways. It made her feel special to look good, and she wanted to enjoy it for as long as she could. On her bed stand sat a comb, waiting anxiously to be combed through Aqua's silky blue hair. The inanimate wishes of the comb were soon fulfilled as Aqua did just that while singing a tune she had learned in her childhood.

"By colors, by colors,
May all things arise.
That there be no others,
as bright as the sky...
"

Aqua thought her voice was terrible, but figured there was no one around to confirm her suspicion and continued to hum the rest of the song. Once done with her hair, she made one last check in the mirror and headed out the door, turning left for the Training Chamber.

---

Please, critique.

Last edited:

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Thanks for the comments, all one of them.

---

Chapter One

Aqua arrived promptly at the Training Chamber door, approximately four seconds after she had left her room. She banged on the door, hard, and the metal clanking from inside stopped immediately. Shuffling could be heard inside, as well as a few short shouts.

"Just a minute!" Came one voice.

"We'll be out in a sec!" The second rang out.

-Will finish later-​

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I like it! ^_^ Never read your terra one though. Dude, you left me hanging----ahahaha...yeah, you gotta finish! XD Or I'll demand for more more until at least school starts. :( I like the description and stuff, nice!

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Thanks for all your guy's input. It's much appreciated.

---

-Continued for last post-​

And suddenly it was silent. No voices, no noises, nothing. Aqua tilted her head the the side in confusion, and raised her hand to bang on the door a second time. Suddenly, the door cracked open and a slim face appeared, causing Aqua to abruptly stop her fist. It was Ven. He looked up at Aqua's hand.

"Uh, hi. You gonna hit me, or what?" He asked.

Aqua returned her hand to her side quickly and gave a large smile. She glanced at Ven, noticing he was fully clothed in his training uniform. It wasn't actually a uniform, but everyone insisted to call it that. It was instead several metal plates covering the vital parts of the user. The metals were held to the leather of the regular clothing with a sort of magick, causing them to hover slightly over the material. It looked neat, Aqua always noticed.

"Sorry," She recovered, "Mind if I join you?"

Ven returned her smile. "Not at all, grab your plates there."

He pointed to the wall next to the door. Aqua approached the wall and tapped it in various places. Pulsing blue lights appeared with each touch on the wall, every pulse making a low sounding tone. She tapped it a total of four times, all in different places, and on the fourth tap the wall churned with the sounds of gears from inside. Three panels slowly extended from the wall, each carrying about two plates each. Aqua grabbed plate by plate and placed them over her vitals, upon which they hovered above her clothes. Once she was fully equipped, Aqua headed inside, thanking Ven for holding the door open for her.

Aqua always found the Training Chamber unreal. It wasn't the floor that amazed her, as the floor was as plain as every other in the building, but rather the walls that always caught her attention. Large pillars extended from the walls, moving in and out on the will of the room. Every place where there wasn't a pillar, large panels covered the walls, shifting from time to time. The walls had to be this particularly agile, due to the constant movements made by keyblade wielders when fighting. Jumping around on the walls was necessary in order to avoid your opponent. The movement of the walls not only made this possible, but also incredibly difficult. The walls were designed for maximum training purposes, making sure that each pupil was tested to his, or her, full potential. Aqua always enjoyed the challenge.

At the far end of the chamber, Aqua could faintly make out a figure in the distance. The person's white clothing blended with the color of the walls. Ven waved to the person from next to Aqua, and received a small wave in reply. The person's voice was made clear through the large room, echoing off the walls.

"Since when do you train?" Stated Terra, rather rudely.

Aqua rolled her eyes. "Since you became a worthy opponent."

Terra laughed, "Well, I guess we'll see about that."

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Bored, so updating.

---

Chapter Two

Terra held out his hand, as if requesting for something. His request was soon met as translucent blue patterns formed around his hand. Aqua had seen this many times before, and folded her arms in dis-amusement. Terra just laughed and focused intently on his hand as solid shapes began to form. A faint steel handle was forming, and Terra latched a grip onto it immediately. The rest of the handle formed around his hand, the cold blue metal forming into something of a square. His eyes lit up as he watched the rest of the blade form, extending from the handle a few feet before forming several large teeth like structures. Once the keyblade's appearance was made full, Terra let his arm drop down by his side, allowing the keyblade to rest lightly against the floor.

"Beat that." Terra bragged.

Aqua laughed. With one swift motion, she started to spin in a circle. Glittering light blue patterns erupted from her feet as she spun. The patterns grew vivid as they crawled up her body toward her out-reaching hand.

"Summoning your keyblade does not determine your skill," She began.

In a flash of white, Aqua abruptly stopped her spinning. The blue patterns instantly flew from her hand and a keyblade was revealed.

"...it determines your beauty."

The blue patterns fell around Aqua and her keyblade, causing both her and the metal to shine with an invisible sparkle. She faintly heard a gasp from Ven behind her.

To be continued...​

Last edited:

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
-continued from last post-​

Terra laughed and directed his keyblade in front of him. He reconfirmed his tight grip on the metal and lunged at Aqua without warning. Aqua jumped out of the way, attaching herself to one of the panels on the wall. Terra recovered from his miss and jumped after Aqua, attaching onto the panel next to her. Their keyblades met three times before the panels shifted, forcing them to jump back to the ground. Ven watched anxiously from the sidelines.

"Come on, Terra." Aqua provoked, "Don't tell me that's all you got."

She winked at him with a smile before casting a fire spell in his direction. Terra jumped into the air out of the way, unknowing that Aqua was following up with an attack from behind. She landed her keyblade square on Terra's shoulder, sending him flying back down to the floor. Terra showed no sign of pain as he launched himself right back at Aqua and attempted a full power swing at her. Aqua, surprised, quickly put up her keyblade in defense. Their blades met, vibrating violently with a metallic clang. The hit pushed Aqua against the wall, and she latch onto one of the panels. Terra landed back on the ground and looked up at her.

"It isn't," Terra responded, "I was just going easy on you."

To be continued...

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
-continued from last post-

Aqua shrugged and looked over at Ven.

"Hey, you want to join?" She questioned.

Ven nodded, and held his hand firmly at his side. His keyblade appeared instantly in a small flash of white, nothing special like Terra or Aqua. He never saw a purpose in specializing the summoning of a keyblade, so he never practiced it. Besides, he had always been different when it came to keyblades. Always holding it differently, using it differently, he never bothered following standards. It wasn't his style.

He sprinted to where Aqua and Terra were standing.

"So how are we going to do this?" Terra asked, "One on one on one, two on one, or what?"

"Let's do two on one," Aqua suggested, "Me and Ven against you. That is, if you can."

She gave Terra a joking impression.

Terra glared at her and tightened his grip on his keyblade.

"Oh, I can," He assured her.

He jogged towards Ven, dragging is keyblade behind him. The edge of the blade made a screeching sound, causing Ven to cringe. Terra seized the opportunity and pushed himself quickly at him. Ven brought his keyblade up, deflecting the blow, as Aqua took a swing at Terra from the side. Terra pushed away Ven just in time to block Aqua's attempt, falling on his back. Terra and Aqua's keyblades were taught against each other as she leaned over him.

"Had enough?" She asked.

Terra sighed and kicked out Aqua's legs, causing her to fall over. He stood up and dusted himself off.

"For today, yeah." He stated. "I think I'll take a nap."

He de-summoned his keyblade and headed for the door, removing his plates as he left.

"What's his problem?" Aqua thought, still on the floor.

She propped herself up using her keyblade and wandered over to Ven, who was still spread lying on the ground.

"You ok?" She said, placing her chin on her keyblade, butt in the air.

Ven was staring at the ceiling.

"I really suck, don't I?" He said, depressed, "I'll never make Master."

Aqua positioned herself over him and held out her hand.

"Not without help you won't, and I'll help you all the way." She promised.

Ven shifted his gaze from the ceiling to Aqua's face. He smiled at her, she smiled back.

"Alright then, I'll try as hard as I can!" He decided.

He clasped his hand onto Aqua's and pulled himself up. Not wasting a moment, he ran for the exit, de-summoning his keyblade and removing his plates on the way. Aqua followed behind him at a slower pace.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Great story I loved Terra but this one is better i think.

I think so as well, I've put a little bit more time into the thinking process of this one.

I'll have part of Chapter Three up by tonight.

EDIT: For those of you who care, this isn't a double post. His post got deleted for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back