• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua being neglected?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chupacabra

It's Terra you fools! ; _ ;
Well, if you look at the pretty pic of Terra that was on that same page, it has the same background. :/
10f870j.gif

So it seems like the two are standing next to each other

Oh yea. I think Aqua's importance may be as teh 14th. :'O

It's definitly on Destiny Islands but Terras hair is spikier and why should they cut him out if the two were talking? Maybe there are three and they wanted to make a big all confusing secret of that D: oh well~

Mimiako

That, and I noticed the shadow has sleeves. And Terra, doesn't have sleeves. XD Or maybe I'm looking too far into it.

safire inthe sky

as for the picture with the shadow, I think it does look like it is wearing an anorganization robe, and I also think it is aqua, this could be why they haven't shown any pics of her, because it would give away that she is the 14th organization member

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
That shadow.

- It cant be Riku, since he's 5 years old.
- It cant be Aqua, as her hair is spikey on top.
- It cant be Terra, for the same reason.
- It cant be Axel, for the same reason.

The scary part is that he resembles Riku. A lot.

Maybe, just maybe... its the bikerboy? He's probably connected to Riku, anyways, as they wear identical clothing (Riku being possessed by the darkness that is...)

But yet Axel,Roxas, Saix, Larxene, and Xemnas manage to fit their big ass 14n feet long hair under the hoods. Your post goes against the logistics of KH2.

Everyone except Vexen has oddlt shaped hair, but they all manage to wear their hoods.

Mimiako

Well, I read the translation of it, apparently it states
"Because he's a "friend", I want to [???]."
^ From KH-vids

I don't think he's talking to Terra. I think he's talking about him, but not too him.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Well Ven and Terra seem like friends but i wonder what kind of relationship they have with Aqua, she cares about Ven that much is certain but i wonder if she feels anything else for either Ven or Terra

Maybe Aqua isn't as important in this game but if she is the new 14th member of Org XIII then maybe she will have a bigger part in that game

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
i may have been wrong:
venwl5.png

that shadow's hair....its either riku's or aqua's
LOL I never noticed the shadow! You have shap eyes sir.

...That or, I'm just incredibly blind.

That, and I noticed the shadow has sleeves. And Terra, doesn't have sleeves. XD Or maybe I'm looking too far into it.
No you're right. I noticed the sleeves too. Yeah so it can't be Terra...
While the hair resembles, and in the other cap that V A T posted it's the same background...D: Okay I be lost.

I'll just say it's Aqua lol.

Athel

Machinist
prob'ly not V. A. T.
reasons why:

1. however it is is wearing something resembling an org. XIII coat
2. terra wouldn't let the DS stand right next to ven
3. the DS is goth, and wouldn't be in a happy, sunset-on-the-beach place like DI

Seftrex

:O The shadow could possibly be Aqua...

The reason it can't be Terra is, the shadow of the person is higher up then Ven. Meaning it would be looking to the left towards him, not looking upward right.

Twinblades

Well actually, looking closely enough, the shadow is in an organization cloak. Looks to be, maybe, Axel?

i say its aqua and she is wearing an organization cloak
shs the 14th member IMO

Nintandy

Bronze Member
And what's wrong with someone being on the left..? o_o

May I remind you people that Terra has a SHOULDER PAD that STRETCHES DOWN HIS ENTIRE ARM on his left hand side. I already wrote quite a bit about that previously *rolls eyes*.

So that sleeve could well be the shoulder pad :).

darkheart709

Bronze Member
prob'ly not V. A. T.
reasons why:

1. however it is is wearing something resembling an org. XIII coat
2. terra wouldn't let the DS stand right next to ven
3. the DS is goth, and wouldn't be in a happy, sunset-on-the-beach place like DI

yeah i agree Terra would be all over DS if he got near Ven, unless of course Terra isn't there and DS is sneaking up on Ven but i don't think so

Athel

Machinist
yeah i agree Terra would be all over DS if he got near Ven, unless of course Terra isn't there and DS is sneaking up on Ven but i don't think so

nah, we saw terra on the beach with ven

and apparently it was in the TGS 2007 trailer for BBS

side-note: who do you start a poll?

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
venwl5.png

Okay first of all, look at how slender the arms are, and i'm pretty sure i see a breast in there.
In my opinion:
1. They are not sleeves at all, more like arm warmer type clothing, if you look at the upper arm, you can see it gets skinnier, and that's where i think the clothing ends
2. This could be aqua, and she is wearing her shoulder armor, for it would be on her right shoulder, just like Ven's and Terra's, and that would explain the point on the right shoulder. Although she does not have a shoulder armor on in the artwork so i'm not sure
3. the only thing that is confusing me is the hair, it looks a bit longer than Aqua's but then again, depending on the exact position, Aqua's hair is longer down the back of her neck... but strangely this looks like riku's style (even though he is like 5 or 6 at this time)
4. this may be a female but it could be male and if it is, he is young, and very skinny, however i still think that the shadow is more feminine then masculine

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Once again, I totally agree with fantasygurl. The only thing that confuses me is this whole armor thing...

V

V.A.T.13

Then again, when it comes to most of Nomu's designs, you can't tell what male and female.

PowerOfPie: We don't know what the DS looks like, or who it is. People that we're saying that it could be Xehanort, also say that the DS could of been friends with the 3 at one time.

The 14th maybe?

Mimiako

If it isn't a woman, there's very few men that have hips like taht. And, I see no armor on his arms except on his left [from my perspective] arm, but that could also be a breast. Also, Terra has spikes ontop of his hair, I don't see those.

V

V.A.T.13

^ 1. Hips = Axel.
2. If that is a tit, it's very very low and saggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back