• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua being neglected?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athel

Machinist
ok, hopefully all of you have seen the new BBS scans. (if not check the main-page)

and we've seen a lot of Terra, Ven and MX, and i was just wondering why we haven't seen much of Aqua. the only really place we've seen her since TGS is here
whats the deal?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Well maybe she just has a really big role that has yet to be revealed :). We have three separate scenarios, and Terra and Ven blatantly have a connection, so maybe she just isn't relevant with the current information yet. I'm sure in the next batch of scans or whatever else it may be we'll have a much better idea of who she really is and what her role might be like :). After all, she may come with a new world or two!

riku in the dawn

I think she'll be important, but looking at the scans it seems that Terra is the new main character with Ven as the 2nd main character. Since not much mention has been made on Aqua, it can only imply that her role is to big to reveal or her role is so minimal that its not worth mentioning, but why create a whole new kick ass female character and not give her a big role?
Shes important, trust me, but her time of involvement to be important hasn't come yet.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I think all three are main characters, and each have their own key roles to play. Whichever order you play them as though seems to be your decision :).

Athel

Machinist
i may have been wrong:
venwl5.png

that shadow's hair....its either riku's or aqua's

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Aqua does seem to be the one that is less mentioned, you see shots of Terra and Ven together but none with Aqua

i'm guessing she still is going to be an important but not as important as Terra and Ven

khloser4life

i think that she is either not to important, or she has a rally big part that would give away to many spoilers if any info is released on her.

Athel

Machinist
first, calm down.
second, dont double post.
third, we'll prob'ly see some of her in some new scans

Athel

Machinist
Well actually, looking closely enough, the shadow is in an organization cloak. Looks to be, maybe, Axel?

nah. Axel has spiky hair and the shadow's has straight hair
maybe its riku's dad!!!!!!! lol

Oblivionite

i may have been wrong:
venwl5.png

I was going to make a topic about this.
It looks like Riku, but its not because he is still little.
Its most likely Aqua, because she has hair like that.

You know what this means? Keyblade Masters exsisting all around the World(s?) was not too long ago before Sora/Riku/Kairi's time.

Athel

Machinist
phalinx thought that it was axel. it cant be, this was before his time.
i think its aqua, riku, or one of riku's parents

Charlie K

Back in Business
Theres no Scans of Aqua because SOMEONE not naming who *coughxikemcoughcough* probablly captured her. Lol. JK JK

New2Ya

I'm lost...
That shadow.

- It cant be Riku, since he's 5 years old.
- It cant be Aqua, as her hair is spikey on top.
- It cant be Terra, for the same reason.
- It cant be Axel, for the same reason.

The scary part is that he resembles Riku. A lot.

Maybe, just maybe... its the bikerboy? He's probably connected to Riku, anyways, as they wear identical clothing (Riku being possessed by the darkness that is...)

Mimiako

I believe it's rather...

D.S or Axel's Somebody.

Axel's somebody thing though, still is pretty low though. It just popped into my mind, the only proof I'd have to it is that the hair is spikey, and the hips are large like Axel's AND it'd explain maybe why Axel and Roxas are so close?

But, it could also be D.S. Beucase we have no idea what he looks like underneathe that helmet.

V

V.A.T.13

i may have been wrong:
venwl5.png

It's Terra you fools! ; _ ;
Well, if you look at the pretty pic of Terra that was on that same page, it has the same background. :/
10f870j.gif

So it seems like the two are standing next to each other

Oh yea. I think Aqua's importance may be as teh 14th. :'O

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Im sure there will be a batch of scans JUST dedicated to Aqua in the future, in the past, scans would come out with a full page or two of screenshots dedicated to the character SE released media on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back