• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua being neglected?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keithrlns

I really Think The 14th member IS "AQUA", cause even though it looks like she has a Darker skin tone, I think its becuase of her "Hood", :)

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
"its been a long time - my 'friend'

The quote is, "It's been a while...Old Friend."

I doubt the figure is Riku. He was about 4, 5 at the time. It's possibly Terra, or Aqua. Since the figure resembles that of a woman, it should be Aqua.

I'm starting to qusetion whether it's Aqua under that cloak. Maybe it's just the picture. Because she looks to be the same height as Ven/Roxas, or Namine(maybe smaller), and we've already seen that Aqua is taller Ven and Namine.

Somebody on here(Can't remember who) mentioned that if it's Aqua, why hide her identity if we already know who it is? I would like to know that myself.

Voltron

Silver Member
How could that be Aqua under than cloak?

Aqua has a lighter skin cooler than theirs.

The one under the hood has DARK skin.

Her hood doesn't make her skin tone dark.

Just look at Xemnas

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
ummm wat makes u think aqua has a light skin tone @_@ show me a few pics of sora and kairi in both regular cutscenes same with naine and roxas and ten show me pics of them in the graphicy cutscenes then show me aqua and compare herskin to namine and tell me she she has light skin :/

KHLunatic

Oh shoot. And I just came up with the theory of what if member 14 were Aqua.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I seriously think that the shadow isn't Terra. Whatever this person wearing in my eyes looks seriously like an Organization coat. I realize that they aren't around too so don't be all "nuu teh org don't exist". I'm just saying thats what it looks like. And it DOES look like a womans figure, though as it's been said, you can't tell with Nomura's design. =P I dunno who it could be but I say it isn't Terra, because although he does have that arm thing, this looks like a sleeve. It gets skinny in the middle and then opens up at the end. Terra's arm thing is bulkier and would show up more I think. And is he even wearing it in that scan showing his face on DI? I don't remember and don't wanna go back and look. XP

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Theres no Scans of Aqua because SOMEONE not naming who *coughxikemcoughcough* probablly captured her. Lol. JK JK
wohahahaha!!! no I didn't that would be weird (how did he find out?) umm... I mean some thing that dose not make me sound like a perv. (Which is weird becuase BBS takes place 10 years ago and 10 years ago I was 14 so she would be my age or older) No I'm not a freak nice joke though. Hmm... my guess is that Aqua is like Ashe or whatever her name was in FFXII and that she is to big of a spoiler to talk about right now.
bowchickawowwow

haraheidi

Wow the debate about the shadow is STILL going on? And mostly everything has been said like once or twice. Obviously no one has any idea who it is. I like my theory on it just look. I say be done with the shadow debate!

Chaos_Sora

it's probably because they don't want to have any spoilers about her roll or because maybe they havn't animated/created her so they're not able to show her yet, anyways, aqua rocks!

KH_Love7

I'm sure they'll show her soon enough, I loove her! Heck I love all three, but maybe they just haven't had time to make her more known yet. Not sure..

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Just a thought, but maybe they haaven't found a story for her yet. All 3 Characters will be playable and have a different story attached to one another. Terra and Ven were shown, maybe their stories are finished and when Aqua's story is done, they'll show screens of her. Again, just a thought.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
didn't nomura say that the plot was already done by the time of Final mix+ but they stopped it becasue of RE:com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back