• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua being neglected?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
The shadow has a person figure. It is impossible to tell whether it is a guy or a girl.

And yes, the hair does look a lot like Riku's, but if you take off the parts of Terra's hair that sticks up, his hair looks a lot like Riku's.

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
i may have been wrong:
venwl5.png

that shadow's hair....its either riku's or aqua's

well i think it is riku. look at the hands. riku holds its hand just like that.

dejah

:|
i may have been wrong:
venwl5.png

that shadow's hair....its either riku's or aqua's

actually that could very well be Roxas
and judging by the spiky hair the shadow could be axel?

Nomura never ruled out that Roxas would be excluded from the game
he even said that we'd find out more about the connection between roxas, sora and ven. =O

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The Hair in the beach pis in DI look like it could be riku's though (well it's just the shape)

MardukKurios

So after the Topic is named "AQUA BEING NEGLECTED?" you're talkin about who this shadow guy is?

If you sure all know here I will give you a quote:
It was an awakening that would signal the beginning of the KINGDOM HEARTS saga.

So what do you think this means? BEGINNING of the KH Saga?

You don't really think this could be Riku... even its so fun for you to argue about - CAUSE this IS Terra.
Maybe there won't be any Riku, Sora or Kairi in this game cause they aren't even born by this time!
So just stop your ridiculous argumentations why it could be Axel or Riku!!!

Now back to topic:
I think - and this should be the connections here - that Aqua is No. 14:

aqua.jpg

Hello? Why is her armor in this Secret Place in the Hollow Bastion? Well and this Black Hooded Guy who talking to her armor IS Xenmas who said "Its has been a long time - my friend"

So I think she is Member 14

dejah

So after the Topic is named "AQUA BEING NEGLECTED?" you're talkin about who this shadow guy is?

You don't really think this could be Riku... even its so fun for you to argue about - CAUSE this IS Terra.
Maybe there won't be any Riku, Sora or Kairi in this game cause they aren't even born by this time!

jeez. don't need to get your panties in a bunch. the whole self-righteous, holier-than-though attitude is so full of it.
it's a "discussion" so just chill?

have you ever heard of flashbacks? it's not unheard of.
there is no right or wrong in discussing, so shooting down other's theories is just low.
we could all be right, we could all be wrong.

anyway.
org 14 seems to have very dark skin.. like ansem's sort of skintone and aqua seems to have a very light one.

merely a suggestion, so no need to shoot me down in flames. :glare:

darkheart709

Bronze Member
how could it be an organization coat when they weren't even formed back then?

maybe it's xehanort and he started wearing the cloak before his nobody started the Orginization and when he split into his nobody Xemnas remebered the cloak and decided to use it as the official uniform for his orginization

oh and about member XIV having a darker tone, Xemnas and Ansem(heartless) had a darker tone than their original whole self

Athel

Machinist
actually that could very well be Roxas
and judging by the spiky hair the shadow could be axel?

Nomura never ruled out that Roxas would be excluded from the game
he even said that we'd find out more about the connection between roxas, sora and ven. =O

that isn't roxas. that is Ven. roxas wasn't alive back then. axel might have been, but probably not

S

~`Star's_fire`~

Ok. i clearly remembersomething being posted about this being 10 yearsago or something prior to soras time ( sora being 4 , riku 5..etc.)
so...
how do we know that it cant be riku? it seems to me you have to have some kinda of connection to certain things or people to be a keyblade master. Riku saw the keyhole on destiny islands when he was about five. As far as we know this could lead to speculation on the other life of riku or the things we never knew about riku.
ven could have known riku when he was small and talked to him or something.
Just my opinion on the matter so dont kill me over it.

gosox333

how could it be an organization coat when they weren't even formed back then?

What!!!! Big black trenchcoats didn't exist ten years ago? Technology sure has come a long way.
Just because they're wearing that coat dosent mean that they're in the orginization.

dejah

that isn't roxas. that is Ven. roxas wasn't alive back then. axel might have been, but probably not

Jesus. can't you handle the "THEORY"?

i do believe i implied a possibility.
i never said that it was roxas.
i merely stated the possibility that it could be roxas.
like i said, nomura didn't rule it out.
so it could be a flashforward or something.
since we don't know what's going to happen. and the details aren't revealed yet
nobody's Right or Wrong.

the whole condescending crap people do when forumers talk out their theories is absolute BS
is that enough BOLDS for you?

Phalinx

Now back to topic:

aqua.jpg

Hello? Why is her armor in this Secret Place in the Hollow Bastion? Well and this Black Hooded Guy who talking to her armor IS Xenmas who said "Its has been a long time - my friend"

No, he said "It's been a ling time - my "friend"". The quotes are important, they mark sarcasm.

dejah

you know with regards to that..
and from what i've seen in other threads, Xemnas does have a striking resemblance to terra, with regards to hair and features. excluding the length of his hair and the colour of his eyes.
it's a possibility that aqua is org 14th.

V

V.A.T.13

No, he said "It's been a ling time - my "friend"". The quotes are important, they mark sarcasm.

There we're no quotes when Xemnas saud it, only when Xigbar said it. Prolly meaning that Xigbar thinks Xemnas is crazy.

Athel

Machinist
There we're no quotes when Xemnas saud it, only when Xigbar said it. Prolly meaning that Xigbar thinks Xemnas is crazy.

everyone knows that xemnas is crazy. and if ur gonna put quotation marks in quotation marks do it like this: "its been a long time - my 'friend' "

Mimiako

Now back to topic:

aqua.jpg

It's called discussing. This takes place TEN years before KH, that does NOT exclude the possibility of the Nobodies somebodies being around. Terra is around, Ven is around, that doesn't take away the possibilities of SOMEBODIES. Get that, SOMEBODIES? I'm not saying Organization XIII, I'm saying their SOMEBODIES. Possibilities.

V

V.A.T.13

everyone knows that xemnas is crazy. and if ur gonna put quotation marks in quotation marks do it like this: "its been a long time - my 'friend' "

.......wha?? Is that last part directed at me, or just the general public?

Z

Zeron_Strife

Well actually, looking closely enough, the shadow is in an organization cloak. Looks to be, maybe, Axel?

I believe thats most probably terra, go ahead and say riku if you want, or even aqua, but riku would be about 4 at this period of time, and that looks nothing like a cloak, definetly arms passing at the sides.

Actually, its a woman.

venwl5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back