• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone want to start an RP with me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stark

Bronze Member
Ummm how about this story i just made up two mins ago lol.

Dante suddenly died out of nowhere leaving the both the human world and demon world in turmoil. Both sides sought to find Dante's body, to retrieve his sword and this so called death bringer to destroy the other side. Thing is no one really knows where dante's body is and a war is all around you as you try to find it. Thats just a basic idea so idk really how it will work out.

Game_Punk

The Crimson Rose............. yes that will be the name, and i know its not very intimidating, or intimidating at all maybe but that is what it will be

and i like the ideas for the demi-deathnote and the two template idea for the shinigami. i think the No killing everyone rule is kinda the most important one for now.

as for a place what about Russia or Europe, that would be fun.

Game_Punk

YAAAAAAAAAAAY................... Que overture of 1812................. for those of you who don't know that was a V For Vendetta joke........... look it up!!!

On a more serious note; yeah that would be cool.

Well the stories coming along fine, but, how many people do we have???

EnigmaticAngel

Well we got only a few? HAHA
We're just developing the story right now...
I'd be need a lot more great ideas! HAHAHA
You think this title is good? DeathNote: Crime and Punishment.
But then it like has nothing to do with the story... or... Save the World! But thats a title from the new L movie... ><

hmm Death Upon the World sounds cliche...?

Game_Punk

Death Note: Crime and Punishment is pretty good.

i'll try to think of something, but first i have to help someone find their "missing" web addresses?

P.S.

Don't ask...........

Game_Punk

its a girl so, i don't think its one of THOSE websites, BUT, you can never really know...........

and how about this for a title

Death Note: Cause of Chaos

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
PM me if you want to. I've been looking for something epic that'll really keep people interested. I hate inactive people.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
I just hate when a good RP starts then it dies out, if this starts everyone who goes in it's gotta agree not to just stop posting and ignore it. cus if they do *gets out death note* I got this! *writes his own name in it by mistake and dies* ....................you get the point *goes off to find rum and other crazy things*

EnigmaticAngel

hey PMF! You can help anytime you want :] your always welcome!

probably make a rule like for a demi-deathnote, you can't write your own name in it?
And like the owner uses it for 2 weeks and must get an approval from the shinigami after the 14 days if the owner can recieve a real deathnote or not... (getting a real one must get an approval from me? LOL)
and probably can only kill up to 3-5 people a day with a cooldown time of 4-8 hours... (depending on how many people to kill limit)

Game_Punk

Huuuuuuuuuuurraayy for you, YYYYYYAAAAAYYYYYY

Oh and for the DeathNote I will will make my home iiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn...................... PRAUGE............ wait i don't no where that is................ *Goes to look at map*

EDIT: OK now i know, YAY 4 me!!!!!

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Alright I have An idea for the name of the Death Note RP, yall.

How's about

Death Note: Written Letters
or

Death Note: Letters to Wars

And I have some Tekken ideas, ill try to pull them up cuz no one joined when i tried to start at first.

EnigmaticAngel

Grats Solareon for getting an idea :]

STW: your ideas for the title gave me an inspiration :]

And I'm going to try my very best to start this RP by next week. (I'm busy and have little time on the computer :'[..)

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Here's the Tekken idea I had

Ryuugi Mishima once again sat in his chair at the Mishima Zaibatsu. Once he took his great great grandfather's place on the CEO chair in the last 4 tournaments, he was pleased. But he wouldn't be able to handle it on his own. He decided he was geting old and he didn't want to make the same mistakes as his great, great grandfather did. So he sent out flyers and notices all over the world for

The King Of Iron Fist Tournament XIV.

He would see who would be worthy to sit in his chair at the Mishima Zaibatsu. Maybe he would learn of this Devil Gene inside him. And most of all, get rid of the return of this Angel Gene that's appearing.

PLOT
You are entering the King of Iron Fist Tournament XIV for your own reasons whatever that may be. Everyone should have their own agenda for this tournament. If you want the same agenda as someone else, PM me or ask it in OOC. The point of the Tournament is for someone to beat Ryuugi and claim their place. There will be some team battles depending on how many people join. There will be draws and there will be singles and four way matches and stuff like that. Also there are going to be three types of Genes. Devil, Angel, or Hybrid. (Mixture of the two.) Devil are the most common while Angel is the second and Hybrid is rare so I don't want everyone getting Angel or Hybri, I'll need humans too.

RULES
1. Stay active if you join.
2. You may have more than one character as long as you keep up with them.
3. If you want to be an original that is fine but I still want your own made up character too.
4. No godmoding
5. No powerplay(I understand if two people are running and the other won't post and you are being chased by fire, but if they are online, you must wait. Besides stuff like that, no powerplay.)
6. If you are not satisfied with these rules, put 'Meh' somewhere in your template.
7. HAVE FUN!!!!!

TEMPLATE
Name:
Appearance: (Pics are great but descriptions are good too.)
Personality:
BIO:
Fighting Style: (If you want the fighting style of a specific person, and don't know the name of it just put their name. Ex: Hworang.)
Reason for entering the tournament:
Race: (Human of course unless you want to be an animal or robot. Ex: Panda, Kuma, Roger, Mokujin)
Gene: Devil, Angel, Hybrid (If none put N/A)

Note: If you want to be Ryuugi, PM me and if no one chooses him, I'll be him

Game_Punk

EA: i would like to request two characters for me, its all part of the idea i have for the Mob like group that im in charge of. The two characters would help very much with the basic plot i would like to use for the Mob AKA: The Crimson Rose

this would be very helpful to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back