• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone want to start an RP with me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmaticAngel

Ok... some of the RPs dont really catch my eyes these days... (or either i dont have enough time and i can't really join them)...

So would anyone like to start an RP with me? Can either be Original or Canon.
(if it's original, lets start something totally out of scratch, something VERY ORIGINAL, and EPIC!)
HAHA :]

HAHA Thanks guys :]]]

(Also: please contact me on AIM - EraseMeForgiveMe

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
sure ill start onewit you..... let's get a whole bunch of people to make the most epic on KHinside!!!! XD
or not if you dont want 2. do you want me aim u cuz i dont got one...

EnigmaticAngel

Um... i kinda have NO CLUE on what the background story should be...
they're kinda like... mediocre... u know? Zombies, Vampires, Lycons, Saving the World... No offense though...

You got any ideas you want to share?

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Yah thinking of something new is hard but you could make a RP of what's not around now, it could be something like a devil may cry or something that has to do with saw films, hell maybe it could be about Harold & Kumar. oh yah I'll start a RP with ya

EnigmaticAngel

Haha thanks Solareon!
Hmmm i was thinking of a Death Note RP? Havn't seen them... for a very long time...
like it's not revolving around L and Kira...

My idea so far...
5 "demi deathnotes" (Less powerful versions of deathnotes) are dropped by 5 shinigamis and apparently 5 random people pick them up. They are people who have a strong sense of justice and want to rid the world from evil. They are all members of a Kira website and they meet up in real life in some part of the world! Together as 5, they become "K""I""R""A""S"... Each one representing a letter...
But there is also a huge terrorist mafia group who leads the #1 crime in a certain part of the world. They wants to blow up a major city in the world... (maybe we can think of that later?) but this Nuclear Bomb is a bomb from Hell given by a shinigami who absolutely hates the other 5 shinigamis... This bomb NEEDS one of the demi deathnotes to function and can blow up a whole country! The terrorist group known as ____ (the leader of the mafia can pick the name :]) makes themselves known to the world by planting a less powerful bomb in a minor city...
Then last but not least... there's _____ (a highly gifted child) who wants to get rid of the terrorist group and the 5 "KIRAS". He/She teams up with the police/FBI/CIA/etc. etc.

yeah... might be crappy, hahaha... so it's like a 3 way war, one trying to destroy another... HAHA i wonder who'll win! XPPPP

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I'll join in, just sent me a pm to fill me in with everything.

EnigmaticAngel

Hahah everyone's welcome to join!
My idea is like... a big blob of clay... We need to mold it, shape it up, and turn it into a beautiful bowl!!! :]]
Mmm would anyone like to consider which part of the world we want this deathnote RP to take place in?
And Game_Punk i would like you to choose the name of your mafia terrorist group! LOL

Mmmmm...
Maybe we could do this? Like... the person with the deathnote has to make a shinigami template and the RPer controls both... O.O but they can't be god-modding and have the shinigami tell everyone's names... LOL

And... we need rules on the "demi-deathnotes"... HAHA
can't be all-too-powerful like a regular deathnote... we need some restrictions! haha and after xxx days or xxx kills or trading 1/2 of your life, your demi deathnotes turn into a real deathnote???

[adding...] and if anyone of you would like to start an RP but don't have enough ideas... just ask all of us and we'll gladly help you! :] haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back