• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone want to start an RP with me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Here's the Tekken idea I had

Ryuugi Mishima once again sat in his chair at the Mishima Zaibatsu. Once he took his great great grandfather's place on the CEO chair in the last 4 tournaments, he was pleased. But he wouldn't be able to handle it on his own. He decided he was geting old and he didn't want to make the same mistakes as his great, great grandfather did. So he sent out flyers and notices all over the world for

The King Of Iron Fist Tournament XIV.

He would see who would be worthy to sit in his chair at the Mishima Zaibatsu. Maybe he would learn of this Devil Gene inside him. And most of all, get rid of the return of this Angel Gene that's appearing.

PLOT
You are entering the King of Iron Fist Tournament XIV for your own reasons whatever that may be. Everyone should have their own agenda for this tournament. If you want the same agenda as someone else, PM me or ask it in OOC. The point of the Tournament is for someone to beat Ryuugi and claim their place. There will be some team battles depending on how many people join. There will be draws and there will be singles and four way matches and stuff like that. Also there are going to be three types of Genes. Devil, Angel, or Hybrid. (Mixture of the two.) Devil are the most common while Angel is the second and Hybrid is rare so I don't want everyone getting Angel or Hybri, I'll need humans too.

RULES
1. Stay active if you join.
2. You may have more than one character as long as you keep up with them.
3. If you want to be an original that is fine but I still want your own made up character too.
4. No godmoding
5. No powerplay(I understand if two people are running and the other won't post and you are being chased by fire, but if they are online, you must wait. Besides stuff like that, no powerplay.)
6. If you are not satisfied with these rules, put 'Meh' somewhere in your template.
7. HAVE FUN!!!!!

TEMPLATE
Name:
Appearance: (Pics are great but descriptions are good too.)
Personality:
BIO:
Fighting Style: (If you want the fighting style of a specific person, and don't know the name of it just put their name. Ex: Hworang.)
Reason for entering the tournament:
Race: (Human of course unless you want to be an animal or robot. Ex: Panda, Kuma, Roger, Mokujin)
Gene: Devil, Angel, Hybrid (If none put N/A)

Note: If you want to be Ryuugi, PM me and if no one chooses him, I'll be him

Hey if you do start it I think people will join, right now everything is kinda the same so I think this might be good. hell I'll join too.

Now I just need to get all my thoughts in one for my Devil may cry RP:closedeyes:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Hey if you do start it I think people will join, right now everything is kinda the same so I think this might be good. hell I'll join too.

Now I just need to get all my thoughts in one for my Devil may cry RP:closedeyes:

I''ll start it soon then blah blah blah blah (25 character limit thing)

Game_Punk

Hey EA when we gonna start this thing, we got enough people to start right? i mean more people may join if you post an actual signup thread

EDIT: Hey everyone, I got this Idea for a Ghost in the Shell Rp but i need some help, think you guys could help me. I have a basic Idea but thats it. Any help is thanked.

Last edited:

Game_Punk

Ok well here goes

Its ten years after the original Public Security Section 9 members had retired, now "The Major" has taken the place as Chief of the group. Now with a sudden rise in crime and terrorist activity, she has been charged with forming a new elite group to combat this situation. This new group is called "..............." (name needed), They are the new pride of Section 9. This group is commanded by a man known to terrorists as "The Shadow" (This would be my character). He is said to be a long time friend of The Major's. This man along with three other members are called "The Four Aces". They were the first members to be chosen for the team. Now the "Aces" are given control, they now have to form the rest of the team.

Thats about all I got so far, but mostly you would post template and that would be the way you rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back