• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone else think that

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
WELL I THOUGHT THE WHOLE VANITAS SENTIMENT IMPLIED THAT

mjejr1

I think he will, but who really knows. All the other secret bosses have showed up in the following game but it doesn't me he will.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I think it's best if you would have put this in the spoilers.
To answer your question, he might return in some form.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: What if?

I used to think the same thing. Maybe they are connected somehow.

rhyth

Prediction:

Something might happen that in KH3 that when Ven's heart got released (in KH1 hollow bastion), that meant that Vanitas got released as well. So the whole time of CoM and KH2, Vanitas was wandering in the darkness. And then once Xehanort's heartless and nobody got killed, Xehanort came back to his complete person and retrieves Vanitas from the darkness and the two create havoc once again just like in BBS.

Lol that's some interesting fanfic material.

Last edited:

Jakek9

Wow. Tell me guys, have we even heard or seen Vanitas in the KH series besides BBS? No. So you kinda have to assume he's gone. And if you want to divulge your theories on me it doesn't matter. Because even if he was somewhere else, point blank simple HE'S GONE. which means your making a big about nothing
AKA, he might be brought back from wherever.
Got my drift?

Anyways yes, a bunch of Vanitas fans will be knocking on Nomura's door one day, it will be like the whole Axel fan riot situation. XD

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
This really needs to be in the Spoiler Section, or atleast change the title, and put spoiler tags in your posts. This thread basically spoils Vanitas' existance and

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I think that it's possible but, unlikely since he wouldn't serve much of a purpose now.

Jakek9

This really needs to be in the Spoiler Section, or atleast change the title, and put spoiler tags in your posts. This thread basically spoils Vanitas' existance and

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I think that it's possible but, unlikely since he wouldn't serve much of a purpose now.
Read my upper post. This doesn't qualify as spoilers, just how people respond to it does. It does deserve to be put in spoilers, it never gave hint to the
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And the only way it spoils Vanitas Existence if idiots spoil it for everyone else.

It's people's responses that need to be put in spoilers. Not the first Post or thread name.
Got my drift?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Read my upper post. This doesn't qualify as spoilers, just how people respond to it does. It does deserve to be put in spoilers, it never gave hint to the
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And the only way it spoils Vanitas Existence if idiots spoil it for everyone else.

It's people's responses that need to be put in spoilers. Not the first Post or thread name.
Got my drift?

As you can clearly see below there are several spoilers for the Secret Boss and Vanitas' existance so it would be much easier if it was moved to the spoiler section.

WELL I THOUGHT THE WHOLE VANITAS SENTIMENT IMPLIED THAT

I think he will, but who really knows. All the other secret bosses have showed up in the following game but it doesn't me he will.

Prediction:

Something might happen that in KH3 that when Ven's heart got released (in KH1 hollow bastion), that meant that Vanitas got released as well. So the whole time of CoM and KH2, Vanitas was wandering in the darkness. And then once Xehanort's heartless and nobody got killed, Xehanort came back to his complete person and retrieves Vanitas from the darkness and the two create havoc once again just like in BBS.

Jakek9

^^

I was implying the first post. And AS I STATED it's the comments that make this spoiler. Though I was mostly addressing the people who entered before spoilers lolz.

Sorry for bagging on you personally. It's everyone else being drama queens XD

A

Azrael

ya but in wht form? i think he'll be revived by riku somehow

Prediction:

Except Ven's heart sticks to wherever Sora's heart is at so yeah.

Someone move this to the Spoilers section.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I do hope to see him in future installments

It'd be fun to see Sora meeting him <3

Gram

Banned
Awards
knowing sora he'll just get that
picture.php
look on his face and go on.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yeah, I know. Sure, he seems to have practically died in Ven's ending, but I honestly think that he wasn't totally destroyed and will make a return in KH3, one way or another, along with the X-Blade.

rhyth

Yeah, I know. Sure, he seems to have practically died in Ven's ending, but I honestly think that he wasn't totally destroyed and will make a return in KH3, one way or another, along with the X-Blade.

I concur. Honestly, under other circumstances, it's impossible for Vanitas to come back since he was obliterated in the end of BBS. Since we're dealing with Nomura here, he'll most likely set up some sort of paradox that somehow brings him back (maleficent for example), since he's probably in high demand. Haha I personally want a Sora-Vanitas showdown in the next game. It's gonna be epicc x)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i believe somehow vanitas went inside riku which would explain why his way to dawn looks like vanitas keyblade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back