• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone else think that

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

I concur. Honestly, under other circumstances, it's impossible for Vanitas to come back since he was obliterated in the end of BBS. Since we're dealing with Nomura here, he'll most likely set up some sort of paradox that somehow brings him back (maleficent for example), since he's probably in high demand. Haha I personally want a Sora-Vanitas showdown in the next game. It's gonna be epicc x)

I agree Nomura somehow in one way or another he's going to bring back Vanitas and of course the X-Blade will come too after all it plays and important role to the series...and yes a Sora-Vanitas showdown totally awesome.

Kairisr91

I think he will make a return, I mean, how will Ventus be able to wake up without having his other self(darkside to say)? I don't remember where, but I read somewhere that you can't "function" or "be alive" so to say, without having a balance of both light and darkness withing you, which would explain why Ventus sort of went into some kind of "coma" when he "destroyed" his darkness (Vanitas). So, I say yeah, one way or another, Vanitas has to come back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back