• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any theories on Braig?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaki45

sure, they have two large men with a lance and an axe/sword but they can't have someone hiding atop a castle with a gun. :/

EDIT: xigbar's weapon is called "arrowgun".

I think the reason for that is you cant get lances and axe-swords without someone knowing, therefor kids can't imitate them.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
sure, they have two large men with a lance and an axe/sword but they can't have someone hiding atop a castle with a gun. :/
hmmm well its differrent, they are guarding the entrance xD
but a sniper....well who knows >.<

Just before he's shown to us (Could be any day now), an one got any ideas of how he looks/ meets Ven, Terra and Aqua/or just any theories?

I'm thinking Braig's in charge of Radiant Gardens Army)

they're is not armys in the world of kh.. everyone fend for them self.

djam2410

saying xigbar looks like M.E is like saying marluxia looks like riku.

it means nothing.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
saying xigbar looks like M.E is like saying marluxia looks like riku.

it means nothing.

Thank u! Finally someone makes since, how could ME be an alter ego(ok how in the world is yall comin up wit alter ego), it showed Xigibar having a scar on his face and saying that Ven always glared at him so why would ME want 2 fight his on student? IDK if I'm makin since here, but there is no way ME is Braig and y would it matter anyway if he was?

Key of Valor

The Professor
Dawn Rebirth said:
nobodies don't look exactly, or even close to what they were. (Sora, and Roxas perfect example)

That's not necessarily a perfect example, since Roxas is a "special nobody" and therefore doesn't follow the typical rules of Nobodies.

The best examples are Vexen/Even, Xaldin/Dilan, and Lexaeus/Elaeus since they seem to be relatively normal Nobodies. They practically look exactly similar to each other in both human and Nobody form.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
That's not necessarily a perfect example, since Roxas is a "special nobody" and therefore doesn't follow the typical rules of Nobodies.

The best examples are Vexen/Even, Xaldin/Dilan, and Lexaeus/Elaeus since they seem to be relatively normal Nobodies. They practically look exactly similar to each other in both human and Nobody form.

Totally agree, notice how all the the original people the nobodies were that we've seen so far look exactly like their nobodies. Even they(Dilan/Elaeus) had similar weapins to their nobodies(well almost similar).

jdgjordan

every time i rant on barig i get flamed case well
I BELIVE HE IS MX THEY BOTH HAVE POINTY HEARS AND THIS WHOULD ALLSO MAKE HIM THE MAIN VILLIAN one of my gretset dreams come true
o and no matter how hard you try you wont change my mind you can give me all the evidince in the world an untill i see him whith my own eys in the game i wont change my theory so dont even try

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing

Then maybe only special nobodies look different.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Then maybe only special nobodies look different.

Could be and some people like Grace Assasin have come up with great theories explaining that they might be unversed somehow. I haven't read his whole theory(reeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyy long), but so far I kinda saw it and agree totally with him, but this whole alter ego(that mean u Dawn Rebirth) theory has got to stop. We talk about Unversed, nobodies, heartless, and etc. not freakin alter egos I mean how did yall come up wit it?

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Braig might have seen the KeyBlade in action thanks to Ven so that might explain why he likes them so much. He could be another guard.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Or maybe Nomura surprised us by letting Braig become a Boss in BBS for Ven to fight against in Radiant Garden since his role is larger than any other apprentices.

Braig vs. Ven, one on one duel but I'm just speculating.

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Or maybe Nomura surprised us by letting Braig become a Boss in BBS for Ven to fight against in Radiant Garden since his role is larger than any other apprentices.

i dont think they actually got to fight o_O

boo_shoe2000

Braig came from jack sparrows locker and suddenly wound up in Radiant GArden........that's what my dream said.

just like him and Roxas(or Xion)

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Well Xigbar didn't seem to pleased to see Xion as Ventus... So one could assume their past experiences were not friendly.

---

Does anyone else see a slight resemblence between Xigbar and Master Eraquis? I doubt Eraquis is Braig, but there is a very very miniscule possibility. Eraquis and Xigbar both have scars on the left side of their jaw/cheek, and they have the same hair color. They don't look exactly alike, but its already seen that nobodies don't always look like their somebodies (such as Roxas and Sora). Personality doesn't have to be the same either, as seen with Saix. We don't know much in regards to what happens with Eraquis over the story, so something might happen with him. Eraquis may also be his last name, his first possibly being Braig, so that could explain the different names.

Just before he's shown to us (Could be any day now), an one got any ideas of how he looks/ meets Ven, Terra and Aqua/or just any theories?

Me? I'm thinking Braig's in charge of Radiant Gardens Army, and not an apprentice like Even or Ienzo (Dilan and Aeleus weren't! So why not?) And since Ansems pretty peaceful, so maybe there's no wars and that's why he's pretty laid bad? And I'm thinking that Ven might of given Braig his scars and that's why Xigbar hates Ven so much... But that's just me!

So, anyone else like to share their thoughts on Braig?

-----
EDIT: Whoa, I didn't think this was even going to be looked at.
Right, I'll try and make things a little clearer here.

MAYBE Braig is one of the body guards for Ansem, okay? And not just an apprentice. And MAYBE this might be the reason Ven dislikes Xigbar/Braig: So, you've all seen the trailer where it shows Even, Dilan and Aeleus, correct? MAYBE after than scene, let's say that Ven tries to climb up into Ansem's Castle and Whoop dee dee Braig's there with a gun in his face. Thus Ven's 'you drowned my goldfish' stare at Braig. Or maybe something else, we'll just have to wait. Hope I made it clearer to all. I just wanted to know what everyone thought Braig will be like, sorry for confusiong anyone on that ^^;
He could've even been the care-taker for all we know (I hope he is now... XD)
well...i do have a speculation xD

yeah but people think his vanitas XD
lolz

happen to be one of em xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back