• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any boss fight experiences you would like to share?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiji Dragon

So yeah, I'm the kinda player who wants to find creative ways to finish off a boss in games. In KHII, I tend to used finish off boss with abilities such as Trinity and Finisher Leap because I just simply think it looks awesome.

One day, I played KHII again from the beginning up till that point where you fought the Twilight Thorn. I got it's HP down to 1, but I didn't land a finishing move on it. It played that Reaction Command sequence for the final time, but after when Roxas throws that Keyblade at the boss and falls back to the ground, the boss lands on his head and is defeated, to my surprise. The head slam counted as a Finisher, while Roxas is still lying on the floor! I laughed so hard at that.

If it will make any more sense, I have it all on video here:
YouTube - KHII ~ Alternate Finishing Blow to Twilight Thorn Boss

So to reiterate the question: Do any of you recall any interesting boss fight experiences that you would like to share? (Examples: Won the boss with 1HP with no items, miraculous victory in the end, seemingly good battle turned upside down, sudden stupid death by accident, etc.)

boo_shoe2000

okay, here's one.

I was fighting Sephiroth and spamming all my reflectga at him when he attacks which caused my MP to drop 0. When it recharged back to green, I used magic again, and miraculously my MP didn't decrease. It's like a glitch or something.

I beat him by using Reflectga all the time and he was like "DAMN, Spammer!". And no HP Loss. (although I could do it w/o the glitch, but with a 50/50 chance, not really good at perfecting Sephorith)

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
okay, here's one.

I was fighting Sephiroth and spamming all my reflectga at him when he attacks which caused my MP to drop 0. When it recharged back to green, I used magic again, and miraculously my MP didn't decrease. It's like a glitch or something.

I beat him by using Reflectga all the time and he was like "DAMN, Spammer!". And no HP Loss. (although I could do it w/o the glitch, but with a 50/50 chance, not really good at perfecting Sephorith)

First of all that has got to be gayest way to fight a boss and then you dont have any pride in your victory, second its reflega not "refelctga", and third the MP bar is blue, the HP is green.

Oh, and my friend was fighting xigbar and when he flies to the top of the HoEM and shoots down on you, for some reason my friend got him down to almost 1 HP and then did the warp snipe move and killed him while he was up top.

Attemisc

First of all that has got to be gayest way to fight a boss and then you dont have any pride in your victory, second its reflega not "refelctga", and third the MP bar is blue, the HP is green.

Woah woah woah, buster. First of all, it's a video game not some kind of way of the samurai bullcrap, so I don't think having pride in beating a video game character is that great.
Second of all, a small misspelling isn't worth correcting.
And third of all, congratulations, you've proven your superiority through knowledge of colors. Your mother would be so proud.

Moving back to the main topic, the only thing special I have to account for is that I beat Xaldin while in Anti form. Everybody else pretty much just died normally, though I do get quite happy when I beat a boss with some cool spinning move and the screen slows down. It just makes me feel cool :cool:

the15thmember

I was playing KH I on Proud mode for my first time. I was ighting Riku the secind time, which i think is impossible. Lost all my itmems except a measly potion and hewas in 'rage' mode. With quikness I never before had I got to the items menu and saved myself right before he hit me. He had a bit of hp and I blocked at the last second and WON!!!!!

LionHeart14

Well, i was playing KH2 one day (like a year ago actually), and I was in the space paranoids. I think it's the first time you go there, where you have to fight that huge heartless thing. So i was fighting it, and i noticed that after a certain point, my attacks stopped doing freaking damage. So i sat there and hacked the crap out of this thing for like a half hour, and yet it still wouldnt go down!! I reset the game and tried again, but it still wouldnt budge. To this day, i'm still stuck in the space paranoids on that file :23:
But it's really not that big of a deal, because i'd already beat the game before that lol. Even still, I really wanted to throw my Playstation at the wall
...Yeah, that's probably the best KH boss battle story i have. :lol:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Well, the first time I played KH2 (or I was it the second...?), I went to Beast's Castle to fight Xaldin. I got badly wrecked, since I forgot to heal up for some odd reason. Anyway, so I die (obviously) and the Mickey Screen pops up. I picked the 'never give up' option, and I essentially beat Xaldin with it except for the last blow, since Sora had to finish it. So I'm doing the ressurection thing to get Sora back up, Xaldin's attacking me blah blah, and as soon as Sora gets back up, full health mind you, I try to finish off Xaldin.

Because I was a noob at the time, I had about a good gazillion air combos, so it seemed endless when I was attacking Xaldin. Then, just as I was about to do the last attack of the combo, he goes and slams Sora to the ground. My HP's flashing, both my allies are dead, so I'm going at him in an 'all-or-nothing' kind of thing.

The same thing happens; I'm attacking him with the combo and just when it reaches the end, he kills me. :/

Lesson to be learned: don't make your combos so damn long. *sighs*

FreezePrideIV

My first fight with Xigbar was the most intense thing ever. I somehow managed to beat him on the first try, but it was epic. I was dreadfully underlevelled, so I used up all my healing items over the course of the fight, as well as all my drives, etc. Donald and Goofy were dead as hell. My health was down low enough that a single hit could kill me. I don't remember the fight so much as how tight I was gripping the controller, how tense I was, how riled up it actually got me. It was beautiful. And my love for Xigbar grew so much more after that amazing battle.

And then I went on to fight Luxord and had absolutely no idea what I was doing and died 50,000 times.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I can`t remember like any of my battles, it`s all a blur when I`m in a boss battle. I know I beat all of the boss battles on my first try, except for Demyx (stupid water forms!). I beat him on my second try.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don't remember much of my KH2 battles either. I did beat Xaldin on my first try(no Mickey) but that was pure luck.

I can also do the first Xemnas fight no damage(minus the skyscraper one.) though that's an easy fight. On my first try, I got him no heal first try and I was like "WTF? Are you kidding me?" However, it's my favorite boss battle and if I'm super bored, I go on my ps2 and fight him (if you spam Thunderaga on him, he bounces up and down :D you have to time it right though. Eventually, he'll get pissed at you and coming flying with his lightsabers)

I also like to fight Sephiroth over and over. I'm currently trying to do it no damage, Sweet Memories. It's actually quite easy IMO, but the meteors get me. I don't play KH2 as much anymore though. I pretty never do. Took me three tries to beat him at first. Quite easy.

Like the rest of KH2..

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
i remember in kh RE COM when i was fighting Marluxia final form i got his health down low i had one card left and he was attacking i dodge it and then kill him it was so great beating him it took so long (8 tries)

FreezePrideIV

O lawd don't even get me started on ReCoM.

I had little problems until Vexen's 2nd battle.

Oh my god, Vexen's 2nd battle.

I absolutely hated Vexen for the longest time after that. And let me tell you, once I figured out how to beat him, I had never taken so much pleasure in hearing the screams of agony of any other individual. I had to sit down and completely reconfigure my entire deck. So what I ended up doing was making it entirely out of Sonic Blade sleights, and that finally killed 'im. It also killed every single Riku and Org member up until Axel's last battle.

Oh my god, Axel's last battle.

:(

Sparks

gone
I was fighting demyx and I was almost finished with him but then he pulled his DANCE WATER DANCE crap and I was fighting those stupid water forms when I had one left that was running all around and then I totally killed it with less than 5 miliseconds to spare! I did a happy dance and ran around the house in my PJ's I was so happy.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I had an easier time with Rikunort with less levels in Expert than in Normal Mode.

Khaki45

I was playing Final Mix and fighting Luxord and I kept dying to his ultimate game. I kept playing and eventually I beat Luxord so bad he got to his final state without even using his ultimate game! Must have been a glitch.

JULIO VP

Beat the 1000 Heartless Challenge with out Reaction Commands

theres more but i dont member right know

Oh thats right I ALSO NEVER EVER HEAL ( use cure)

Last edited by a moderator:

Enima

The first time I played KH2 I completly wipped the floor with Luxords ass. Then I go to play it again. And he manages to kill me three times! I did the same same thing I always did yet he kicked my ass. It seemed like everytime I hit him his time wouldn't even go down but everytime he hit me my time just depleted. I never had to do the game with the huge cards around you (since I could never get it) but once I finally got it I could beat him. But it was so weird.

And while fighting Xemnas for the last time during the sequence where Sora gets his ass kicked and Riku has to take a few blows for him, my friend called and I paused the game. I managed to pause the game right when Riku grabbed Xemnas's hand to throw him back. So the whole time I was talking with my friend Riku was holding Xemnas's hand. XD

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I was fighting Xigbar data (I have Final Mix+) and he went up to do his snipe thing, and I was getting ready to press triangle, and accidentaly pressed it, and I used warp snipe, even though he didn't fire anything, and Sora was just standing where he does when you get sniped, yet the screen was flickering like I used it

Also, I hit him while he used his Desparation Move and was invincible

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
in my first play through of kh
i couldnt kill the boss of the tarzan world
i stoped playing for like a week because i got mad
lol

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
When Xaldin had only 1 Life bar left.
I had about...10% of my HP left, no magic. Used all my healing items.

He decides to do his desperation attack.
Causing it to leave me with 1 HP. ;-;

He comes back to the battle, I get my magic back so I use the move with The Beast. He's left with about 4 - 9 HP.
I combo him, he dies.
Pretty kickass, for the fact that I was level 14._.

Proud Mode ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back