• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem the Wise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
As KH3D explained a person with a fragment of MX's heart inside of them will begin to take on features of his appearance (Pointy ears, white/silver/grey hair, yellowish/orangish eyes).

Well Ansem the Wise has eyes similar to Xehanort's and i'm starting to think that Ansem the Wise may have been a perfect candidate to plant a fragment of Xehanort's heart.

Think about it, Xemnas had placed fragments of his heart inside the Organization members. He lied to the members about not having hearts so they would remain loyal to him and to his cause. He also lied so they wouldn't become so independant that they would develop too much of their own personality. Basically he was trying to set it up where the heart fragments would be nurtured and grown into fully fuctioning versions of Xehanort's heart.

Okay now let's look at Ansem the Wise. Up until KH2 he was focused on revenge, and who was the revenged focused toward? Xemnas/Xehanort, of course. So here we have a man who's entire life now is devoted to getting revenge on Xehanort sparking a deep anger and hate toward Xehanort. With Ansem being so focused on Xehanort then wouldn't that have been the perfect way to feed a fragment of Xehanort's heart to ensure it would turn into a fully fuctioning copy of Xehanort's heart?

So if Xehanort put a fragment of his heart inside of Ansem the Wise, he certainly would have made an excellent choice.

Perhaps this is why Xemnas simply banished Ansem instead of killing him. He wanted Ansem to hate him so the fragment of his heart inside of Ansem could grow until Ansem became a Xehanort copy.

So anyways discuss away.

kingmickey88

As KH3D explained a person with a fragment of MX's heart inside of them will begin to take on features of his appearance (Pointy ears, white/silver/grey hair, yellowish/orangish eyes).

Well Ansem the Wise has eyes similar to Xehanort's and i'm starting to think that Ansem the Wise may have been a perfect candidate to plant a fragment of Xehanort's heart.

Think about it, Xemnas had placed fragments of his heart inside the Organization members. He lied to the members about not having hearts so they would remain loyal to him and to his cause. He also lied so they wouldn't become so independant that they would develop too much of their own personality. Basically he was trying to set it up where the heart fragments would be nurtured and grown into fully fuctioning versions of Xehanort's heart.

Okay now let's look at Ansem the Wise. Up until KH2 he was focused on revenge, and who was the revenged focused toward? Xemnas/Xehanort, of course. So here we have a man who's entire life now is devoted to getting revenge on Xehanort sparking a deep anger and hate toward Xehanort. With Ansem being so focused on Xehanort then wouldn't that have been the perfect way to feed a fragment of Xehanort's heart to ensure it would turn into a fully fuctioning copy of Xehanort's heart?

So if Xehanort put a fragment of his heart inside of Ansem the Wise, he certainly would have made an excellent choice.

Perhaps this is why Xemnas simply banished Ansem instead of killing him. He wanted Ansem to hate him so the fragment of his heart inside of Ansem could grow until Ansem became a Xehanort copy.

So anyways discuss away.

you think MX planted something in terra to have him get it in Ansem the wise?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
you think MX planted something in terra to have him get it in Ansem the wise?

Uh no. MX's heart was inside of Terra so why would MX need to plant something in Terra's heart, when MX could have just put a fragment of his own heart inside of Ansem the Wise almost any time during his time as an apprentice under Ansem? Or the other alternative would be that Xemnas put a piece of his heart in Ansem the Wise when he banished him.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
You know what would be an amazing twist? If the Xehanort that became XH and Xemnas was really Ansem the Wise after becoming Xehanort, hence the name change. Too bad that scenario is complicated as hell, therefore unlikely.

Golden Yak

I guess it depends on the timing of Ansem the Wise' banishment.

If it happened before Xehanort regained his memory and took the hearts of the rest of the apprentices, then it might be unlikely - Xehanort might not have recalled the knowledge necessary to make it happen.

If it happened afterwards, then I suppose its possible.

I do feel that Ansem the Wise might be a candidate, certainly by the end of KH2 - he seems to be coming around as of BBS's ending, but he could still be vulnerable.

Whether he becomes a vessel or not, I definitely want to see a meeting between Ansem and Master Xehanort - Xehanort screwing up Ansem's entirely life and destroying his home was, in hindsight, really just a pitstop on his greater plan to conquer the universe, and I imagine Ansem isn't too happy about that. Ansem needs to have more importance in the greater plot in the future.

Seighart

Awards
I believe it was confirmed that Xehanort never lost his memories, but feigned amnesia the whole time. (Might be confused with reading a theory)

StMRyEire

Website
www.youtube.com
So what you mean is: Xemnas/Xehanort's banishment of Ansem would cause him to submit to his rage and into darkness like MX did with Terra? It seems plausible, but ATW's eyes are more orange than yellow/gold. You could be onto something with this, but I think that ATW is firmly on the side of light and is among those who need to be saved by Sora.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
This was brought up in the 13 Darkness and 7 lights thread, my only question is why would Xehanort try to take Sora if they already had 13 Darknesses?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
No? We only know who 5 of the Darknesses are. He could have been one of the 7 who are still a mystery.

Oh duh, I am stupid
*slaps self on forehead*
Haven't been in the spoiler section for a while and I'm already rusty xD

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But if Ansem was part Xehanort then he would've been number 13

Well, that's the problem, Ansem the Wise is not a Xehanort and None of the 13th darknesses are him. Plus adding MX, YMX, Xigbar, Xemnas, Xehanort's Heartless, Terra, Vanitas (possible), and Isa, it only leaves five. Sora is the once destined 13th but they will get him as the 13th vessel.

Memory Master, you haven't moved on from ATW's survival in KH2 that you want him as a villain?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Plus adding MX, YMX, Xigbar, Xemnas, Xehanort's Heartless, Terra, Vanitas (possible), and Isa, it only leaves five. Sora is the once destined 13th but they will get him as the 13th vessel.

Oh duh, I am stupid
*slaps self on forehead*
Haven't been in the spoiler section for a while and I'm already rusty xD

Well, that's the problem, Ansem the Wise is not a Xehanort and None of the 13th darknesses are him.

But if Ansem was part Xehanort then he would've been number 13

They are all part Xehanort

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Well, that's the problem, Ansem the Wise is not a Xehanort and None of the 13th darknesses are him. Plus adding MX, YMX, Xigbar, Xemnas, Xehanort's Heartless, Terra, Vanitas (possible), and Isa, it only leaves five. Sora is the once destined 13th but they will get him as the 13th vessel.

Memory Master, you haven't moved on from ATW's survival in KH2 that you want him as a villain?

Ah, MX did mention "one of the lights is on our side" or something to that extent, obviously meaning Terra. I did forget about that one. And while I do believe Vanitas is one as well, we can't be 100% sure until its confirmed.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Woah folks I never said I wanted Ansem the Wise to become a villain. I prefer Ansem the Wise as a good guy. What i'm saying is that he may not have a choice in the matter. When the KH encoder blew up it caused the fragment of XH inside of Riku to be destroyed and if Ansem did have a fragment of Xehanort/Xemnas' heart inside of him then shouldn't that fragment also have been destroyed? But Ansem has his orange eyes in the secret ending of BBS (Which takes place after KH2 obviously), so what if the explosion actually made the fragment of MX's heart in Ansem stronger? After all Ansem did say when his machine blew up that anything could happen. So perhaps the fragment of Xehanort's heart in Ansem has actually become strong enough to take control of Ansem, perhaps this even ties in to his memory loss.

Terra is obviously one of the 13 Seekers of Darkness (MX said one of the guardians of light was on his side, obviously since Mickey counted Terra as one of the lights, then MX must be refering to Terra) but we all know Terra would never willingly follow Xehanort, but the fragment of MX's heart in Terra may be so strong now it is forcing Terra to obey.

So Ansem the Wise (If he is one of the 13 Darknesses) and Terra may not have any choice in the matter.
-------------------------

All I'm saying in regards to Ansem the Wise, is that if Xehanort/Xemnas did place a fragment of his heart inside of Ansem then it would make perfect sense because all of the right ingredients to nurture the heart fragment into a copy of Xehanort's heart are there. So I wouldn't be surprised at all if it turns out Ansem the Wise is one the 13 Seekers of Darkness, and is simply forced to obey Xehanort just like Terra is.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ansem the Wise always had the orange eyes, as seen in the normal BBS ending after Final Episode when he found Terra-Xehanort at the town square together with Aqua's armor.
It's simply Ansem's regular eye color (not to mention it's orange, not Xehanort-golden), so I would assume the point is is moot.
Not to mention Ansem the Wise never lost his heart so Ansem's own heart would crush the Xehanort-fragment inside him.
The point of Organization XIII was to have their members abandon their original hearts and then prevent them developing hearts of their own and instead place Xehanort-fragments in them.
Ansem the Wise never abandoned his heart and he was also always working against the Organization, so I'll say I am very sceptical about this.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ansem the Wise always had the orange eyes, as seen in the normal BBS ending after Final Episode when he found Terra-Xehanort at the town square together with Aqua's armor.
It's simply Ansem's regular eye color (not to mention it's orange, not Xehanort-golden), so I would assume the point is is moot.
Not to mention Ansem the Wise never lost his heart so Ansem's own heart would crush the Xehanort-fragment inside him.
The point of Organization XIII was to have their members abandon their original hearts and then prevent them developing hearts of their own and instead place Xehanort-fragments in them.
Ansem the Wise never abandoned his heart and he was also always working against the Organization, so I'll say I am very sceptical about this.

Yeah, you bring up alot of really good points. And I completely forgot Ansem had orange eyes in BBS, so that does pretty much confirm Ansem couldn't have had a fragment of MX's heart inside of him lol. Well this little theory is pretty much disproven lol

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, you bring up alot of really good points. And I completely forgot Ansem had orange eyes in BBS, so that does pretty much confirm Ansem couldn't have had a fragment of MX's heart inside of him lol. Well this little theory is pretty much disproven lol

Quite a bunch of seemed to forget that :p Myself included haha, whoops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back