• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem the Wise and the 14th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
As most of you know, I rarely post threads, but this idea came to mind and I figured i'd put it out there for discussion.

I was thinking about when DiZ gave Riku his Organization coat in CoM. And that made me think. How did he obtain that? The Organization are the only ones who where them until Mickey and Riku, and DiZ/AtW hates the Organization, so it's not as if he asked for spares, yknow? I have a couple of different thoughts for why this could be.

1. My first thought is that DiZ was working with the XIVth member the same way that he was working with Riku. The only problem with this is that if he already was working with her, why would he need Riku? Though. If Xemnas had her eliminated for some reason, then she wouldn't be able to help him any further. Which would explain her disappearance in Kh2. Or. Maybe she WAS working with DiZ for the purpose of getting information on Organization XIII but then changed her motives upon discovering Roxas' membership. This idea is still iffy. I'll edit it as I gather my thoughts.

2. [The less likely of the two in my opinion.] My second idea/explanation is that the XIVth member was working in the Organization for her own motives (having to do with Roxas I think), and was somehow affiliated with Ansem the Wise seeing as how they both obviously need Roxas to do SOMEthing, though we don't know what the 14th wants exactly, and once she achieved what she was after (and that would be influencing Roxas' actions, as the new info says), AtW got what he wanted, and ended up giving her coat to Riku, thus why he had one to begin with.

Well, those are my couple thoughts. Lemme know what you think and if I forgot anything, but refrain from the flaming if you please.

Yours Truly
~The Twilight Prince~

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Why would Ansem the Wise associate with Number 14? He hates the organization.

And are you talking about the coat that Riku is wearing at the end of CoM? Castle Oblivion was a back up base for the organization. It could probably just be a spare suit tailored to Riku's body.

Stars

リク
As most of you know, I rarely post threads, but this idea came to mind and I figured i'd put it out there for discussion.

I was thinking about when DiZ gave Riku his Organization coat in CoM. And that made me think. How did he obtain that? The Organization are the only ones who where them until Mickey and Riku, and DiZ/AtW hates the Organization, so it's not as if he asked for spares, yknow? I have a couple of different thoughts for why this could be.

1. My first thought is that DiZ was working with the XIVth member the same way that he was working with Riku. The only problem with this is that if he already was working with her, why would he need Riku? Though. If Xemnas had her eliminated for some reason, then she wouldn't be able to help him any further. Which would explain her disappearance in Kh2. Or. Maybe she WAS working with DiZ for the purpose of getting information on Organization XIII but then changed her motives upon discovering Roxas' membership. This idea is still iffy. I'll edit it as I gather my thoughts.

2. [The less likely of the two in my opinion.] My second idea/explanation is that the XIVth member was working in the Organization for her own motives (having to do with Roxas I think), and was somehow affiliated with Ansem the Wise seeing as how they both obviously need Roxas to do SOMEthing, though we don't know what the 14th wants exactly, and once she achieved what she was after (and that would be influencing Roxas' actions, as the new info says), AtW got what he wanted, and ended up giving her coat to Riku, thus why he had one to begin with.

Well, those are my couple thoughts. Lemme know what you think and if I forgot anything, but refrain from the flaming if you please.

Yours Truly
~The Twilight Prince~

Er.. Yeah. Like what DoortoLight said.. xD
But i agree with ur second idea... she came into org has something to do with Roxas

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Why would Ansem the Wise associate with Number 14? He hates the organization.

And are you talking about the coat that Riku is wearing at the end of CoM? Castle Oblivion was a back up base for the organization. It could probably just be a spare suit tailored to Riku's body.

I'm saying if number XIV is not actually loyal to the Organization and she's doing sort of an undercover type of thing, then perhaps Ansem the Wise wouldn't have reason to hate her. He knows more about the Organization then anyone in the game. Why WOULDN'T she go to him for help if she was looking to get in for her own purposes?

And as for the coat. The only problem with what you say is that Ansem the Wise also had one Mickey's size as well. And why would there just so happen to be a coat tailored to Riku's exact size...? Seems far too convenient.

Stars

リク
I'm saying if number XIV is not actually loyal to the Organization and she's doing sort of an undercover type of thing, then perhaps Ansem the Wise wouldn't have reason to hate her. He knows more about the Organization then anyone in the game. Why WOULDN'T she go to him for help if she was looking to get in for her own purposes?

And as for the coat. The only problem with what you say is that Ansem the Wise also had one Mickey's size as well. And why would there just so happen to be a coat tailored to Riku's exact size...? Seems far too convenient.

Even if she does not work with ATW, i think she still not loyal to ORG and maybe cause Xemnas eliminate her... xD

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
The coats are supposed to symbolize that the person who's wearing it gave them self to the darkness.

I'm pretty sure that they just automatically get one somehow.

Not true. Roxas didn't have one when he was created. We see this in the new scene in Final Mix+ when Xemnas gives Roxas his new name.

And Ansem the Wise gave both Riku and Mickey theirs, so the coats are separate articles of clothing. They're not just spawned on the person.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Maybe the coats are like Symbiotes(sp?) and they can be bigger at first butthen they fit themselves comfortably to the person...I dunno just throwing it out there.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

I sincerly doubt that Ansem the Wise would send in a mole to the organization when he spent an undetermined amount of time hiding in one of their bases.

And as for Mickey's coat, it's simple: DiZ made it. Being alone, he had to make his own clothes. It wouldn't take him long, maybe about four to five hours, to throw one together to fit Mickey.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe the coats are like Symbiotes(sp?) and they can be bigger at first butthen they fit themselves comfortably to the person...I dunno just throwing it out there.

I was thinking something along those lines. Because Riku is a significantly different size in CoM and Kh2, yet his coat still fits perfectly.

I sincerly doubt that Ansem the Wise would send in a mole to the organization when he spent an undetermined amount of time hiding in one of their bases.

When was it confirmed that he was in Castle Oblivion for that entire time? I'm fairly certain he went to Castle Oblivion when Riku was half in/half out of the dark realm. And we have no idea when Organization XIII went to Castle Oblivion. We saw them talking about going there in another new scene in FM+, and we know it's before Larxene was a member, as they just had recruited Marluxia. So clearly, they didn't obtain it until later. Bottom line is, we don't know when AtW got there.

And as for Mickey's coat, it's simple: DiZ made it. Being alone, he had to make his own clothes. It wouldn't take him long, maybe about four to five hours, to throw one together to fit Mickey.

Made it? Again, it just seems far too convenient. I can't exactly imagine DiZ doing some sewing on the side while Riku goes through Twilight Town. <.<

Last edited:

Charlie K

Back in Business
They'll have moderatly sized coats,(say to fit someone in a regular size/height) but they'll be able to you know, fix them to their own size...Or something.

Awards
The cloaks, when used, veil the presence of one to others who can sense (or "smell") it, such as Nobodies. DiZ obviously acquired the knowledge on his stay in Castle Oblivion and simply made some for Mickey and Riku, it really has nothing to do with the 14th. It would be like being suspicious of where Xemnas got his cloak.

Seikay

Maybe when you pull the strings on the org cloak it doesnt tighten the hood it shrinks the robe lol

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
The cloaks, when used, veil the presence of one to others who can sense (or "smell") it, such as Nobodies. DiZ obviously acquired the knowledge on his stay in Castle Oblivion and simply made some for Mickey and Riku, it really has nothing to do with the 14th. It would be like being suspicious of where Xemnas got his cloak.

There's only one problem with that. Why would Riku need one? He wasn't trying to hide from the Organization. When Riku got his coat, for all he knew, the people met could have been the only Organization there was. What reason would DiZ have for giving him the coat?

Awards
There's only one problem with that. Why would Riku need one? He wasn't trying to hide from the Organization. When Riku got his coat, for all he knew, the people met could have been the only Organization there was. What reason would DiZ have for giving him the coat?

Because DiZ knew Riku could be of service, after he was determined to get Sora back. And he was, in hunting down Roxas and bringing him back to DiZ.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Because DiZ knew Riku could be of service, after he was determined to get Sora back. And he was, in hunting down Roxas and bringing him back to DiZ.

That's true. But in that same sense, why couldn't DiZ have seen that the 14th would be of service in some way, and recruited her to help her with Roxas, thus explaining how she influenced his actions. Because remember, 358's story overlaps with CoM's so he very well could have asked for her help, or perhaps they got each other's help somehow later on in the game, if they didn't know each other at the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back