• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another probable prolouge game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora9890

I was thinking...and remember in Kingdom Hearts 1 where triton flipped out on Sora because he had a keyblade and told Sora the thing that was in the KH2 secret ending? Well since the worlds weren't linked before, and i'm pretty sure Mickey didn't "reek havoc" in Atlantis in KH1, there has to be another prolouge game to mention why and how he knows about the keyblades. I mean it woulda been better if it were Peter Pan but it wasn't. There has to be another prolouge game to KH to tell why he said. So...who will the next character be? I think it'll be Xehanort as a younge adult or regular...when he would travel the worlds without the armor thing, when he thought the darkness could only make him stronger. But that's my opinion. Any thoughts??

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Don't think Nomura intends to make another prologue game. And, I think Triton can just be explained away by him having heard the legend that Mickey retells to Ansem. It being a legend would imply, you know, that it has been around for a while.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
there has to be another prolouge game to mention why and how he knows about the keyblades
Interplanetary travel was possible before KH1. Triton knew about other Keyblade Wielders and the dangers they posed because the Keyblade Wars would have raged across dozens of worlds, his included.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
∞;5126286 said:
Interplanetary travel was possible before KH1. Triton knew about other Keyblade Wielders and the dangers they posed because the Keyblade Wars would have raged across dozens of worlds, his included.
Though, Keyblade Wars was back when all the worlds were united as one. Which might mean it didnt resemble anything close to the worlds we know now.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Though, Keyblade Wars was back when all the worlds were united as one. Which might mean it didnt resemble anything close to the worlds we know now.
Triton would have been around when all the worlds were still 'one' so he would know about Keyblades regardless.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
∞;5127728 said:
Triton would have been around when all the worlds were still 'one' so he would know about Keyblades regardless.
He would have been around over 200-1000 years ago? I kinda doubt it.

KeybladeCounsel

There used to be like thousands of keyblade wielders so I wouldn't be surprised if everybody in every world knew about them.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I think I've read some behind the scenes materials before stating that Triton is a son of the greek god Posidon. If true then a long life isn't that far fetched.

Dcasd1

they should have put Triton in bbs but they got lazy lol. and i wanted to see some of the final fantasy characters as kids.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
they should have put Triton in bbs but they got lazy lol. and i wanted to see some of the final fantasy characters as kids.
It's not about being lazy, it's about BBS already being filled with too much stuff as it is. =/

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Many people have thought that this would be explained in BBS, but it hasn't. Triton may have met MX or Vanitas off screen though. Either that, or since the international version of BBS is adding new cutscenes to the game, Triton's behavior might be explained there. However, Nomura has recently said that he doesn't plan of making an entire game futher back then the time of BBS though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back