• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

another KHbbs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken Nobody

Awards
idk if this is the right form(1st time posting) to post this
but today i was talking to my friend about kh3D and out of no were he sayd to me that there gonna take another KHBBS game thats gonna be about what happened to aqua n how the unversted started
True or not?

Magnum

idk if this is the right form(1st time posting) to post this
but today i was talking to my friend about kh3D and out of no were he sayd to me that there gonna take another KHBBS game thats gonna be about what happened to aqua n how the unversted started
True or not?

Well, there is going to be a KH Birth by Sleep Vol. 2 but I'm not completely sure what the plot and everything is going to be like.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
BBS2, while not technically confirmed, is pretty much gonna happen. The origins of the Unversed has already been explained, though.

Go youtube "birth by sleep final mix ending," you'll see at the end of the video "Birth By Sleep Vol. 2."

Magnum

The Unversed most likely aren't going to make an appearance due to Vanitas being taken care of. I wonder if the Heartless will be the main enemy in this one.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
It will explain what happened to Aqua as she ventured through the realm of darkness and also what happened to the worlds that fell to darkness as well. BBS vol.2 will most likely feature the gameplay of Aqua and Mickey, Riku is a possible character but I highly doubt he will be playable and if so only for a short period.

I'm hoping that in this game they will show the apprentices heartless forms and what befell RG.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It will explain what happened to Aqua as she ventured through the realm of darkness and also what happened to the worlds that fell to darkness as well. BBS vol.2 will most likely feature the gameplay of Aqua and Mickey, Riku is a possible character but I highly doubt he will be playable and if so only for a short period.

I'm hoping that in this game they will show the apprentices heartless forms and what befell RG.

BACHOW YEAH!!! YOU SAID IT i bet all heartless of organization memeber are bosses for aqua to slay then they all can comeback as human later

Relix

A traveler
Awards
It hasn't been confirmed yet (though I believe it's still gonna happen) but like those said before me, try not to get your hopes up TOO much cuz if it doesn't happen (doubt that) you'll be a very hurt panda.

Magnum

It hasn't been confirmed yet (though I believe it's still gonna happen) but like those said before me, try not to get your hopes up TOO much cuz if it doesn't happen (doubt that) you'll be a very hurt panda.

I was a very hurt panda when none of the Final Mixes made it outside of Japan.

Crystal

Silver Member
There is another game called BBS Vol. 2 ,it's not confirm whether it was a game or what but most likely.
The game involve Aqua as a playable character.
But the Unversed had been explained in BBS, no?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
There is another game called BBS Vol. 2 ,it's not confirm whether it was a game or what but most likely.
The game involve Aqua as a playable character.
But the Unversed had been explained in BBS, no?
Yeah the Unversed were resolved and explained in BBS.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
So, I don't think BBS Vol.2 having Unversed. If it does, means Vanitas still exist.
Judging by the Secret Movie, it looks like there will just be Heartless as enemies. Due to us being shown the darkness escaping into the RoL.

Crystal

Silver Member
Judging by the Secret Movie, it looks like there will just be Heartless as enemies. Due to us being shown the darkness escaping into the RoL.

Oh yeah.
By the way. Just a bit confused, when Aqua facing the red-eyed, it happen before RG door had opened or after it had opened?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Oh yeah.
By the way. Just a bit confused, when Aqua facing the red-eyed, it happen before RG door had opened or after it had opened?
I can't confirm that but if I had to guess I would say it happened before.

Crystal

Silver Member
I can't confirm that but if I had to guess I would say it happened before.

Because somewhere told me it was happen after RG door had opened,so...
It can't be someone's Heartless xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Because somewhere told me it was happen after RG door had opened,so...
It can't be someone's Heartless xD
Well, since you unlock the secret video after you fight that heartless I would assume that the door opens after.
Like, he could be someone's heartless but it's not confirmed time line wise when the battle happens to really know.

Crystal

Silver Member
Well, since you unlock the secret video after you fight that heartless I would assume that the door opens after.
Like, he could be someone's heartless but it's not confirmed time line wise when the battle happens to really know.

Ah, i see.
Maybe the thingy could be just a rare Heartless which only appear in RoD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back