• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

another KHbbs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Ah, i see.
Maybe the thingy could be just a rare Heartless which only appear in RoD.
That's what I was thinking. That the Playable Episode was just showing us how enemies in the RoD are.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
proably just a rare heartless hopefully we can get some specifc from nomura in a interview

Crystal

Silver Member
That's what I was thinking. That the Playable Episode was just showing us how enemies in the RoD are.

I thought it was some important event, but.. xD
Maybe it will continue on BBSv2?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i wonder are we gonna see aqua get in contact with xemnas like he did with her in kh2finalmix

Crystal

Silver Member
i wonder are we gonna see aqua get in contact with xemnas like he did with her in kh2finalmix

It is actually interested to see Xemnas get in contact with Aqua, maybe just contact with her armor not the real person xD

Stars

リク
Why an Organization's Heartless suddenly attack Aqua?
Due to the keyblade?

I think the creature attack Aqua may due to the keyblade, or it see "rare" guest" enter into the RoD lol

By the way... Why is it the red eyes appear to be org member heartless? Whose heartless is going to be so strong that can change into different form O__o

Crystal

Silver Member
I think the creature attack Aqua may due to the keyblade, or it see "rare" guest" enter into the RoD lol

By the way... Why is it the red eyes appear to be org member heartless? Whose heartless is going to be so strong that can change into different form O__o

Somewhere stated that red-eyed is Axel's Heartless.

sdr08

Why an Organization's Heartless suddenly attack Aqua?
Due to the keyblade?

thats what I think...maybe they lost their human instincts, and attack aqua for the keyblade. Although i think Briag will have a form like ASOD

Crystal

Silver Member
thats what I think...maybe they lost their human instincts, and attack aqua for the keyblade. Although i think Briag will have a form like ASOD

Remain his human form as a Heartless?
I think only XH can remain his human form due to he is having a strong heart or the amount of darkness he's having.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back