• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime that utterly confused you?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I am still scratching my head to Akira even though that was an awesome movie. Big O was weird as well. Paranoid Agent was crazy, FLCL, and BoBoBo-BoBo-BoBoBo, Dual Masters, and tons of other anime that i cant think of.

[√]Genuflect
Evangelion and Haruhi.

Man, Evangelion has the confusing storyline ever..

Like everyone else had said, chronological order of the Haruhi episodes makes it look confusing.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
One that confused me was Big O. I could never understand the story, but damn did I love that show.

ennaid

BoBoBo <.< Lol.
Lucky Star kinda confused me...
FLCL :DD Lmao.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNND
Junguru Wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu [Hare and Guu] <.< Guu eats everything.

Urban_Ninja

Rosario+Vampire.

In a nutshell: Boy. Fails a grade in school. Can't get into High School. Goes to a summer school. Gets dropped off. Meets Girl. Girl is cute, and wants a friend. Seems pretty simple so far, right?

Then, we find out that the girl is actually a vampire, and the school is actually a school for monsters, so that they can learn to co-exist with the human world. No one knows that the Boy is human though, and the set-up that we're given for the first half of the episode is alright. Your typical anime plot. Seems alright.

Now, add in the fact that the Vampire Girl actually has two personalities, one of them extremely evil, at least 22 fanservice shots (Complete with an evil magical girl transformation scene) and probably more, and more Vampire!Anime cliches than I care to count. (I think got to 20 before the anime just got to weird).

Perfect formula for a "WTF? That was stupid." anime episode. It's sad really, to go downhill after the first half.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hmm...well, there was this one I watched in anime club, can't remember the name.
Um, and that one so called Chrono Crusade. I think. Can't really remember. And that's all I can think of for now.....

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
1. Evangelion (I still dont understand)
2. Shadow Skill 2 (sorta makes some sense)
3. Perfect Blue (After watching it like 3 times, I understand most of it)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. If you watch it in anachronic order, that is.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^ I watched it that way and it seemed fine to me..

Paranoid Agent confused me a bit but Ghost in the Shell (all of them) confuses the hell out of me but that's because I never really pay attention and I'm too stupid to fully get what they're saying. GITS seems like a great anime but I just don't get it..

Strifentine

Awards
I was totally confuzzled by Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito. I stopped watching it :/

CtR

Revolutionary Girl Utena <3

I get it now, but the first time I watched it it confused the heck out of me.

Especially since I watched the movie before the anime (the movie is completely different)

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Paranoia Agent and Haruhi.
I never even finished Haruhi and Paranoia Agent was a mind f*ck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back