• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anime crushes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I must say if you have a crush on a anime character its sort of creepy i mean i understand if you say you love the character meaning your think its a awesome show and that is your favorite character on the show but to actually have emotions for it is creepy

Shadukai X

Banned
I agree, having emotions for a fictional character is just a sign of one's losing grip n reality.

Also, you can't have fan art for your sig or avi, Final Roxas

Shadukai X

Banned
OH no, I'm not saying you made a bad thread, I'm just stating my opinion.

Again, you can't have fanart in your sig, would you like me to make you one instead, as a welcome gift?

On topic, I didn't have a crush on this character, but I thought Tai's little sis from digimon was cute

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Yea, I'm not like my friend, her charicter obsessions are just plain unhealthy, she is in love with...
1. Riku (gah! Riku fangirl)
2. Sauska (new one)
3. Axel (The most reasonable of her obsessions I would have to say)
4.I think a tiny bit Sora, not sure though.
(she KISSES a Riku picture everytime she sees it and calls it hot...like I said, unhealthy)
I guess if I would pick it would be Sora, In fact, more guys need to act like him I swear, a nice boy, I barely EVER see that where I live.

shadow_heartless

i would say sora because of the way he cares about ppl,naruto cuz he is funny,and roxas cuz of the way he is always quiet * i know roxas and sora are the same person but you wherent spasific*

oh and riku i love his hair *runs hand threw rikus hair like a puppy*

Last edited:

Final Roxas

Walking the Road to Darkness with Sora and Riku
Originally posted by Shadukai X
OH no, I'm not saying you made a bad thread, I'm just stating my opinion.

Again, you can't have fanart in your sig, would you like me to make you one instead, as a welcome gift?

On topic, I didn't have a crush on this character, but I thought Tai's little sis from digimon was cute
Well i picked the pic up from googling "kingdom hearts roxas pictures" and it caught my eye, but i wouldn't mind much if you gave me a pic.

Squ@ll

There r lots of cute anime characters but the thing is they r not real so there is basically no point in chasing after them.

Awards
If this is excluding KH, then I'd have to say Ion Fortuna from Trinity Blood.
But I do like Dietrich, Radu and the Ax team as well.
From Bleach, I like Toshido and the Quincy

jamietl

as long as you know theyre not real and arn't obsessed (like vivi's friend [no offense meant]), then liking what an anime/vg char looks like is fine, you could even look for lookalikes.
me, hmm, i think the 4 that look decent are temari in naruto pt1, sakura in pt2, shinobu (if she grew up a little more) and maybe motoko when she dresses normal (like in the christmas ep). though iam yet to find any lookalikes, maybe a motoko lookalike but thats it.

X Twin_Phoenix X

kaolla(spelling?) from love hina and that chick with the pink hair from beyblade. and like sum1 else said be4 I AM LOSING MY GRIP ON REALITY!!! XD

Haku

<3
I would have to say that I liked Rei from Sailor Moon and Temari from Naruto, but its not a obsession though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back