• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Unimaginable Fate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
*This is a redo of The Palm Reader*

The Story

Palm Reading. Some say it’s nothing but a load of crap. Others believe in its mysterious existence. But either way, most people do it just for the hell of it. Palm reading dates back into the early 18th century, when any type of black magic was strictly forbidden. Most people did not know of this strange art and its secretive powers. Anyone who did know and practice it just did it for fun. But there are those who were born into it. Those who can alter a person’s life, just by looking at a palm. These people were known simply as witches and nothing but pure evil. And throughout the past 200 years, these people have existed and still exist today.

Current year. 2006. You are your friends have decided to go to the annual carnival. Each year, it’s the same rides, booths, and games. But this year, something is different. There’s something about it that isn’t right and you and your friends can tell. As you stumble through a very bizarre night, you come across a tent with a huge sign labeled, The Palm Reader. And for some reason, you are drawn to it. Will you go inside? Or fight back the urge to have your palm read?

Fortunes

Friday the 13th – Extreme bad luck! You are prone to accidents happening all around you. No matter where you go, everything will always go wrong.

Sweet Seduction – The ability to seduce others into...whatever you want. But the real power lies in the kiss. Your kiss is deadly, causing disease, sickness, and/or injury.

Sixth Sense – The ability to come in contact with the dead. No matter where you turn to, they are always there. You can see them in the day and in the night. Don’t worry though. They won’t hurt you…as long as you help them.

Cruel Intentions – You are one crazy kid. You love to cause pain to others in so many ways. But you never want to kill them. Just torture as much as you can, until you feel satisfied.

Visions of Doom – You constantly have terrible visions of cruel and gruesome things. During the day, these visions cause you physical pain. And during the night, they are so real that you can actually feel them happening to you.

Nightwalker – You fear the sun for one reason and one reason alone. Your skin is extremely sensitive to the sunlight and can cause it to burn from the inside. This pain is so terrible that you must stay inside during the day, and linger around at night.

Mute – You have lost your voice and cannot speak. You do not know how to communicate with others except by writing things down. But you also find that your other senses are gradually become sharper, which can be both good and bad.

Forget Me Not – You are losing your memory and fast. Things you used to remember are now slipping away and being replaced with false memories. And to make things worse, these new memories aren’t exactly pleasant.

Ghostly Menace - You are permanantly invisible and have no idea how to make yourself appear again. People think you are a ghost and usually run from you.

Rules

- No god modding/powerplaying/machine gunning. You know the deal.
- Swearing is allowed. Just don’t overdo it.
- Romance is allowed too. But remember. PG-13!!
- No matter what freaky power you have, you MAY NOT kill anyone. Only if they want to quit or you have their permission.
- PLEASE try to be literate. You’ll only get warned once. Also, no one liners all the time.
- If you join, be ACTIVE! Don’t join and then just leave. If you have to leave for whatever reason, at least let me know.
- I need at least one person for each fortune. So it’s first come first serve! Once all are taken, then we can have multiple people with the same fortunes.
- Since she won’t be needed throughout the whole RP, I will be the palm reader and my own character.
- Have fun!
- Put “I want my life back.” if you read the rules.

Template

Name: (Just a first name is fine)
Fortune: (Friday the 13th, Sweet Seduction, Sixth Sense, Cruel Intention, Visions of Doom, Nightwalker, Mute, Forget Me Not, Ghostly Menace)
Personality Before: (How you were before your palm reading)
Personality After: (How you are after the reading)
Appearance: (A picture is great)
Bio: (Just a little background)

My Template

Name: Emma
Fate: Visions of Doom
Personality Before: Sweet, friendly, optimistic. Emma always got along with others and was very likeable.
Personality After: Quiet, Mysterious, Jumpy. She is always scared and afraid of people around her.
Appearance: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/xsmallfrix20/anime3.jpg
Bio: Emma has lived with her mother since she was born. Her father left them and she had no siblings. Because of Emma's optimism, she was always cheery and fun to be around. But ever since she saw The Palm Reader, her life has been turned upside down. Now she has terrible visions during the night and day. She does not know how to escape them and has trouble sleeping at night. All she wants is to get her life back.

Remember, I'm also the palm reader. But she won't have a template.

Spots

Friday the 13th – Katana
Sweet Seduction – EnoehT
Sixth Sense – Ultima Roxas
Cruel Intentions –XSpasticPrincess
Visions of Doom – Me
Nightwalker – ansemjafar
Mute – King Naruto
Forget Me Not – Setharoth
Ghostly Menace - TheKH2Kid

-------

We will start at the night of the carnival. And once everyone gets there palm read, we will all seek out the palm reader and try to get our normal lives back.

-------

Credit goes to ansemjafar for his help in giving me the ideas for the fortunes, since I'm so clueless sometimes. ^_^

Last edited:

EnoehT

this sounds fun!

"I want my life back"

Name: Zavier
Fortune: Sweet Seduction
Personality Before: Outgoing, not exactley cheerfull, but not exactley depressed. Zavier acts how many people consider "Normal". Also a sports person.
Personality After: Not.Good. Quite possibly the antichrist. Mysterious, always with a glint in his eye and an unspoken word on the tip of his tounge. Still a sports person but also likes gambling
Appearance: i'll update when i find a picture... i'll probably just draw it...
Bio: Zavier likes sports, its a hobby, and it helps him stay in shape and keep with his freinds. Unlike most of his freinds, zavier has led a normal life, because of that stability, he was always able to help out a freind if things werent going to well. In highschool he joined the football team along with his freinds. Never really was a star, just, for lack of a better word, a good player, nothing more. After his palm reading, he decided to work a little more, and work his way around some of the "shady" dealings within his life. he still has a sense of danger, but his manipulative urge wins 9/10.

That okay?

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Template
Name:James
Fate:Nightwalker
Personality Before: Shy, kind, and loyal to his friends.
Personality After:not much has changed except that he becomes paranoid of all light including lamps and flashlights.
Appearnce:Tall black short hair, brown eyes, wears black t-shirt and jeans. also wears perscription sunglasses
Bio:James always enjoyed hanging out with Emma and his other friends. His dad died when he was three and is very close to his mom. He enjoyed being out during the day. After the palm reader James is scared. The first time he was cursed he was outside during the day. He had to be hospitalized. He now goes out only at night but is scarwd of all lights.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
"I want my life back"

Name: Darren
Fate: Sixth Sense
Personality Before: Quiet and daring to try anything.
Personality After: A loner and only speaks with ghosts.
Appearance: He wears a black logn sleeve shirt and black jeans. He has brown hair, blue eyes, and tna skin.
Bio: Darren always felt there was nothing to actually care about in life. Until he got his reading. Now Darren doesn't even want to see hsi friends since his only problem is helpign hsi new ghost friends, good or bad. He feels that he should jsut help ghosts, no matter what. He even feels more able to communicate with ghosts better than humans.

Katana

I can only express puzzlement, which borders on al
"I want my life back"

Name: Veronica
Fate: Friday the 13th
Appearance: http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8301/isobel3jg.jpg
5'1 -- Her hair went to her waist before her fortune was read and events afterwards...

Personality Before: Veronica has a flair for the dramatic. A complete drama queen, Veronica loves to shock people and is on occasion a little too fearless. She has an intense personality, but is perceived as somewhat of an ice princess off the stage, tending to reject people easily. She has to have a reason to like you. Veronica says what she thinks and can be brutal about it. She has quite a temper and can be quite sarcastic and bitchy at times. On the other hand, she is very intelligent and loyal and will do literally anything for a good friend. Veronica can be completely and utterly charming when she wants to be.

Personality After: She’s just as stubborn, but no longer craves attention like she once did, especially since now she attracts all the wrong kind due to her extreme accident proneness. Furthermore, a lot of her newfound bad luck has gotten other people hurt, so she steers clear of people when she can. Perhaps due to a couple of probably deserved lessons in humility as a result of her ill luck, she’s a little softer and a bit nicer to people than she was before. Veronica still has a strong personality and has been trying not to let the strain of all this bad luck show.

Bio: Both of Veronica’s parents are fairly well-known celebrities. Though gossip about famous married couples, given affairs and whatnot is often simply gossip, in the case of Veronica’s parents, it’s true. Her parents hadn’t been faithful to each other a single day in their lives… or so it seemed anyway. Neither did either of them particularly want a daughter. They had Veronica when they were both young and were always too busy to get into the whole parent thing. There was always lots of money and expensive things, but her parents were gone all the time. From the time she was little she always remembered doing things to try and get their attention. When they are around it’s like having a pair of older siblings instead of parents. She received their talent for singing and acting and started getting involved in plays and especially musicals early, but her parents never showed up to them. Any attempt she made to get their notice never really worked though and once she got older her desire for affection turned into acting out. She became more and more rebellious and eventually her behavior became self-damaging. Veronica thought it would be a good idea to cut her wrists to see if that at least would cause her parents to take some notice. She made the cuts a little too deep and the bleeding grew a little beyond her control. She wound up in the hospital, but her mother was filming and her father was out touring so it was all for nothing. Veronica’s parents moved around quite a bit, when she was younger living for some time in Italy, England, Scotland, though mostly in Ireland where Veronica was born. They eventually moved to the states a few years ago, because it was closer to their work.

Last edited:

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
OOC: Ok. I got everyone reserved. Mute is still left. If that gets filled and others want to join, then they can choose one already taken.

And we obviously can't start until everyone has actually made a template. Those who have made a template, are all okay. ^_^

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
“I want my life back.”

Name: Seth Zeion (orginal name was angel legna)
Fortune: Forget Me Not
Personality Before: He was a loving guy who was cheerful and exciting
Personality After: He is a guy that does what he believes (or think that he believes) but is depresed inside. he wants to trust people but he wont let anyone in.
Appearance: (Seth Zeion) http://www.deviantart.com/view/26570783/
(angel lengna) http://www.deviantart.com/view/22325436/
Bio: later

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
OOC: Ok. Everyone's templates look good. If we could just get two more people to be Mute and Ghostly Menace, then I'll start soon.

Oh yea. Sorry if you guys didn't see the Ghostly Menace fortune. I added it last minute cause I forgot about it.

But if no one joins as them, we will just start tomorrow.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
OOC: Sure, you can have Mute too.

Alright, so I'm gonna be gone all day. ansemjafar is the only one who can start until I get back. But your all just gonna have to wait until I get back to have your palms read.

Sorry. Some last minute stuff came up..

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Heh,I'm back.Just curious,can I also have two fates?If I can,I'll edit ^_^
I want my life back
Name: Jesse
Fortune: Ghostly Menace
Personality Before: Always happy,cheerful,had something to say all the time to cheer people up
Personality After: Lonely,Sad,Depressed
Appearance: Blonde hair that goes to around his eyes length,wears a white t-shirt and camo shorts and are around knee length(bit longer).He stands at 5'10,and weighs about 160 pounds.
Bio: Jesse likes hanging out with his best friends James and Emma.He never got to know his parents that well,for they had both left him when he was 6.He had been adopted by his loving aunt and uncle,whom he cared for very much.He kept searching for his mother and father,but he couldn't find any records of them ever leaving.He eventually forgot about his mother and father,and just continued on life day to day.After having his palm read,people were afraid of him,even his aunt and uncle.He felt like an outcast,and now lives alone somewhere,away from everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back