• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Unimaginable Fate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
OOC: I think I want Ghostly Menace. I think I'll swing with that and see where it takes me, if thats ok.

Terra burst into the room. Looking down at Emma and the doctor, she looked around wildly.

"Look, I credit you for shutting them up, but what exactly is going on?", Terra asked, betting the palm reader was there.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
OOC: Of course! ^_^

Emma tried to push herself up, but her whole body felt incredibely weak. Instead, she flipped over on her side and gazed up at Terra, her figure a little blurry. "Terra..." she managed to utter.

But Dr. Honda quickly jumped to his feet and turned to face Terra, the same creepy smirk spread across his face. "Ahh, Terra. It's so nice to see you. Did you know that I admired you the most?" the palm reader said, speaking right through the doctor. "I was going to give the doctor a break. But now that you're here, I can switch things up a bit."

He quickly lunged at Terra, grabbing her hands tightly. "You have had enough fun being cruel and uncaring. Let's see how you tend to being alone and unnoticed," she exclaimed, forcefully throwing her back. "I'm sure your friends won't even realize your here anymore."

Z

Zato

OOC: Change mine to Sixth Sense.

Ryuho just watched as everything happened. He had no words to say since he was mute but, that was besides the point. He didn't know what to do and he didn't know what to think. It was like he was empty at this point. He just wished that he could speak and say what he needed to say.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
OOC: Are people able to hear me as a ghost?

"Wow, I didn't know you favored me so much.", Terra said mockingly before being thrown into the wall. After a few moments, she stood up and dusted herself off.

"Emma! Are you ok?", Terra asked her.

'Hey, what do you know? I actually care! Good, I was getting tired of that. So what did the palm reader do?", Terra said. "I don't feel any thing odd."

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
James slowly opened his eyes. His gaze slowly looked around the area. Oddly enough, he didn't scream even though his body was still in pain from the burns. He tried to sit up but he didn't have the strength yet to do so.

"Hello? Is anyone here? My field of vision isn't the greatest since I am flat on my back." James was hoping that his friends were there. He could use their company and their support. He sighed and waited silently for a response.

occ:sure terra. I think that we should be able to hear you.

Last edited:
Z

Zato

"Hey why can I see all these transparent people?" Ryuho asked and he then noticed he could talk. He began jumping up and down out of happiness. "I can talk. Yes. I can talk. Yes. Oh god yes. I can talk again." Ryuho said and he then turned to see a bunch of people floating around him. He looked over at Terra and noticed she was transparent. "Terra, why can I see through you? And why are all these see through people here?" Ryuho asked a little scared.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
OOC: We can hear you Every, but we can't see you. Only KN can cause he now has Sixth Sense. Oh and just so you guys know, my new fortune is sorta like Sweet Seduction.

IC:
Emma brought a hand to her painful head. With a nod, she pushed herself to her feet as she held onto a nearby table. "Yea. I'm fine," she said, hearing Terra clearly. But Emma quickly crinkled her eyes in confusion. Terra was nowhere to be found. "Terra?" she said questionably.

Turning towards James, Emma suddenly bit her lower lip, feeling extremely happy he was finally awake. She walked next to his bed and placed both hands on his shoulders, making sure that she didn't touch any burn marks. "I'm so happy you're awake now. Here, let me help you sit up," she said pulling him up. But as she did, Emma kept a smirk on her face. She just couldn't take her eyes off of James.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
"It is good to know that you are here Terra. My burns do feel painful, but not as much as they did when I was brought to the hospital. James smiled hearing Ryuho. "I am glad that you are here as well Ryuho. It means a lot to me that you two are here."

His smile widened when he saw Emma by his bedside. "I am glad that you are here Emma. I care for you very much." His cheeks began to turn red. James was glad to be sitting up. "Thank you Emma. I feel much better now that I am sitting up." He had an odd look on his face. "This is weird. All of a sudden the areas where I were burned are starting to itch. Unfortunately I can't lift my arms or move my hands." He sighed being in this state.

Z

Zato

"It means I can see right through you." Ryuho said and he looked at the other transparent people. "Help me or, I will kill you." One ghost said and Ryuho jumped back. "I'm gonna die young." Ryuho said in a really scared voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back