• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An Unimaginable Fate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
“I want my life back.”

Name: Ryuho Hayabusa (Goes by Ryu)
Fortune: Mute
Personality Before: Confident, arrogant, cocky, determined, outgoing, and talkative.
Personality After: He is kinda the same except he tries not to interact with people since he can't talk and he is no talkative.
Appearance: http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/15079/doa2moves/characters/ein_2large.jpg
Bio: Ryu was always a talkative child. He talked so much that your ears could fall off so, he didn't have that many friends. Sometimes he got into fights because he talked too much and his friends would have to tell him to shut-up constantly. But, one day when him and his friends went to a palm reader. After that day he couldn't speak. He had woke up one day and tried to speak to his roomate but, he heard no words. Ryu just wants to find the palm reader and get his voice back.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Name: Terra
Curse: Cruel Intentions
Before: Was a kind person. Loved to help others and was very optimistic. Gave her pain to see others in pain..........
After: Because of her curse, she is no longer the kind girl we once knew.........
Apperence: She looks like Terra from Teen Titans.{hence the name}, But after visiting the fortune teller, her eyes change. They then look like Zenos eyes from Zatch Bell.
Bio: She lives alone in her own house. Her parents location is unknown. Always helped out a fund raisers and things like that, which is what brought her to the carnival. After visiting the palm reader however, she fnds she has great pleasure in hurting others. Of course, shes not sure if she wants to find palm reader because of this.

Hows that?

"I want my life back"

Last edited:

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
OOC: It's fine. Just read the rules once more and add in the phrase.

Ok. I'm gonna start now.

IC:
As Emma walked nervously around the carnival, she spotted an empty table a few feet away from her. Good. Maybe if I just sit for awhile, I'll see one of my friends. she thought to herself. Emma had just gotten to the carnival and she was supposed to meet her friends at the entrance. But when she arrived, they weren't there and she got a little worried.

Looking around at all the attractions, she couldn't help but get a strange feeling. Why does this place seem different?... she questioned, as she kept an eye out for her friends.

EnoehT

OOC: Woo! hajime!((sp))

IC:
Zavier and some other of his pals had just finished winning a gigantic stuffed Tiger at the shooting Gallery. so they were all clowning around and shoving it all over the place. "Haha! Guys cut that out allright?" He said as Roger, one of his freinds, shoved the tiger in his face.

He looked up and could feel something was off.........

"Thats funny." he said,"The suns out, so whys it so cold?"

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
When Emma heard her name being called, she quickly turned in the direction it was coming from. She smiled when she saw Terra and stood up to meet with her. "Hey Terra!" she said happily. "I was starting to get worried. I couldn't find anyone once I got here."

Looking around again, she felt a slight chill run through her body. "Ok. Am I going crazy or do you feel like something is wrong here?"

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Emma smiled at Terra and let out a small laugh. "Well at least I know I'm not the only one who feels it." As she gazed from food stand to circus tent, she decided on a plan of action. "Why don't we just walk around a bit and see if we can find anyone else?" she suggested.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Walking down the crowded aisles of the carnival, Emma spotted a food stand that didn't look so disturbing. "I think I'll get something to eat. I'm kinda hungry. How about you?" she asked, as they approached the open window.

"Yea. What'll you have?" an obviously grouchy Carni asked. Emma took out a few dollars and handed it to him. "Um. Just a soda and corndog please." she replied a little nervously. Turning around, she whispered to Terra. "Geez. Were they always this mean?"

"Here. Take it or leave it." he said, tossing her an extremely greased up corndog and half filled soda. Faking a smile, she looked back up at him. "Thanks..." she said under her breath. "Terra, maybe we should just play a game or something..." she said, tossing her food right into a nearby garbage can.

Katana

I can only express puzzlement, which borders on al
The weather was crisp and perfect, best type to drive with hood down on her black convertible. Actually it was her mothers, but as she was never around, Veronica felt no qualms about taking it. There was a red one just like in their garage, her father's, but she thought it was a little too flashy. Speeding down the road, a good twenty mph above the limit, she headed towards the old campground, excited in spite of herself. The carnival was in town and sure a lot of that was kiddie stuff, it was a nice distraction for someone completely bored out of their mind. Besides, she might run into someone she knew.

Eventually, she got as close to the campgrounds as she could and parked the car and got out, walking towards the noise and the lights of the carnival. It seemed that everyone else had the same idea that she did, because the moment she stepped through the gate, she was instantly bombarded by the crowds as people ran about. Veronica glanced around coolly, observing everything that was going on.

She was looking at a foodstand because she thought she caught a glimpse of someone she knew when a little punk kid smacked into her hard. Retreating a step to retain her balance, she immediately shoved him back.

"Watch it!" She snapped, giving him her infamous glare, all the more uncanny due to the two different colors of her eyes. Veronica didn't bother to look at him again, merely tossing her long raven hair back behind her shoulder as she stalked off. It wasn't worth bothering herself about further. Still, Veronica couldn't help but notice there was an odd tense undercurrent that seemed to pervade the carnival.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Darren walked into the carnival area and looked around. He says,"Looks weird." He then contineud walking. Darren says,"Maybe I should play a game?" A man then passed Darren giving him and vicious look. "I wonder what got him ticked off." Darren said angry. More carnies passed while pushing Darren. He then decided to find somethign to eat.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
James arrived at the carnival wearing his jacket. He figured that he wouldn't need buty best to bring it anyway. He shivered and zipped up his black jacket. "Weird. Why does it feel so cold all of a sudden." James stepped foeward surveying the carnival. Everyone from kids, parents, and carni workers were staring at James. 'It must be my perscription sunglasses.' He ignored them and walked over to a food stand. "An order of mozerella sticks please." A few minutes later the man handed him the sticks. He payed the man and walke off. 'Eww. That guy reminded me of a zombie from my resident evil games.' He sat at a nearby bench and slowlty started to eat his food. "I hope Veronica is here tonight." James had a crush on Veronica but was stoo shy to tell her how he felt.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
As Emma was about to walk towards a nearby game stand, she spotted James off in the distance. "Look Terra. There's James." she said, pointing in his direction. "Let's go meet up with him."

Walking quickly, she occassionally looked behind her just to make sure that Terra didn't get lost in the huge waves of people. When they got into a talking distance with him, Emma shouted his name. "James! Hey!" she yelled as loud as she could, hoping he would hear her over the various noises of the carnival.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
As Terra walked behind Emma, she passed a yonug boy on the ground crying. Terra walked over for a second.

"Whats wrong?", she asked.

"I was holding an icecream and some guy pushed me causing me to drop it!!". he wailed.

Terra reached into her pocket and pulled out a dollar.

"Here kid, get yourself a new one.", she said. The boy reached and took it.

"Thanks.", he said. He started to run off. But then he turned around.

"Your kindness might run out if your not careful. Someday you will be a cold heartless fiend.", he said warningly. But then he waved and smiled before Terra could put together what he had just said. He ran off, clutching the dollar.

".......Well that was just weird.", Terra said aloud as she ran back to Emma, walking along behind her to James.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
After Darren ate he looked around for his friends. As he began walking around he thought about everyhtign around. How strange it had looked. He then caught sight of Emma and the others. He then walked over to them.

Katana

I can only express puzzlement, which borders on al
Veronica continued to wander through the crowds, unaffected but aware of the odd looks she was drawing from the carnival folk. Maybe they spent too much time with the sideshow freaks... She tried her hand at one of the games, managing to win a gigantic teddy bear which she passed on to some little girl, because she didn't particularly want to carry it around all evening. Through out she could feel someone's eyes on her and she finally got annoyed and marched over to one of them, giving him her own withering look of her own as she asked him what his problem was. He mumbled some unintelligble response and disappeared into one of the tents. After that, Veronica didn't notice it any more, but she still felt kind of like she was being watched. Turning away, she began to head over towards one of the food stands when she thought she caught a glimpse of someone she knew from school in the crowd.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Emma called out to James again, but there was no response. So she just decided she would walk up to him instead. Right. That would be the smart thing to do... she thought to herself, feeling a little stupid. But before she could take a step forward, a very unattracting Carnie walked up to her. "Hey kid. Bet you would like a balloon animal." he said in scruffy voice.

"Uh. No thanks. I'll just..." she began to say. But he was already in the middle of making one, so Emma gave up trying. "Here. Enjoy it." he said coldly, walking away to bother some other kid.

Emma gave him a strange look before glancing down at the balloon she just received. Letting out a snort, she laughed at the sight of it. "Is this a...hand? I didn't even know they make hands out of balloons..." she said to herself.

Now feeling extremely weirded out, Emma turned around to Terra and motioned for her to follow as she walked towards James. And on her way, she noticed Darren throughout the crowd and waved to him with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back