• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

American Playstation network Update!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do You Like the E3 Trailer in Blu-Ray

• Yes

Votes: 40 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Who's the hater? Also, some people say that HD hurts there eyes, and blu ray as well, so if that person suffers from that, then it's understandable that they dislike it.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Knew this would happen sometime. I had seen the E3 trailer on there for sometime, but no section, so good find. Hopefully we get a demo soon.

Dross263

It was like... Awesome, just awesome my pupils quadripled in size when I saw the trailer, it looks great!

Saltycakes

for some reason, Mr.Brain isn't working today and I'm having trouble finding this trailer :( can someone post a link, that would be helpful!! wait, you CAN download this video using a USB cord, right? or is it only off of your PSP? I'm so confused :/

Last edited:

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Who's the hater? Also, some people say that HD hurts there eyes, and blu ray as well, so if that person suffers from that, then it's understandable that they dislike it.

Who says that HD hurts their eyes? o_0 That doesn't make any sense at all. Are you sure you're not thinking of 3D (which is rather tough on the eyes if you're not used to it)?

LuxordKing

for some reason, Mr.Brain isn't working today and I'm having trouble finding this trailer :( can someone post a link, that would be helpful!! wait, you CAN download this video using a USB cord, right? or is it only off of your PSP? I'm so confused :/

I'll be happy to answer that question for you.

1. To find the Trailer you have to be a member to the USA Playstation Network. (PS3 Version)
Step 1: Open PSN
Step 2: View All
Step 3: Select the Folder Letter K
Step 4: Find Birth By Sleep and select it
Step 5: Download trailer and Enjoy.

Now to get on PSP you cant use Cable connected to PS3 because the PSP trailer is different.
In the PSP E3 Version they removed the signature squares. So you have to Open the PSN on your PSP with the latest Firmware Update, then you can select New Releases and you will find Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep E3 Trailer. Thats the PSP version.

Saltycakes

I'll be happy to answer that question for you.

1. To find the Trailer you have to be a member to the USA Playstation Network. (PS3 Version)
Step 1: Open PSN
Step 2: View All
Step 3: Select the Folder Letter K
Step 4: Find Birth By Sleep and select it
Step 5: Download trailer and Enjoy.

Now to get on PSP you cant use Cable connected to PS3 because the PSP trailer is different.
In the PSP E3 Version they removed the signature squares. So you have to Open the PSN on your PSP with the latest Firmware Update, then you can select New Releases and you will find Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep E3 Trailer. Thats the PSP version.

oh the PS3 version!!! darn, don't have a PS3, only a PSP and this cord you plug into the PSP, to get stuff off the computer, well thanks for trying to help anyway :)

LuxordKing

If your connected to the Internet on your PSP and your PSP is updated to the latest firmware and it has a PSN on it then you can get it on the PSP's Playstation Network by opening it and going to New Releases.

If not download Sony's Media Go and the Playstation Network Plug-In for it. Then you can browse the PSP's PSN on your computer and download it then transfer it to your PSP.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Who says that HD hurts their eyes? o_0 That doesn't make any sense at all. Are you sure you're not thinking of 3D (which is rather tough on the eyes if you're not used to it)?

My friend...I don't know...he can't watch many things in 3D, Bluray, or HD (720p and up), I never really asked why...

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I had to download it onto a friends ps3 and watch it since my psp broke, it's pretty cool. I'm even mroe stocked about the release now.

Ness

Last edited:

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Congratulations, but still you don't get the same effect on youtube as you do on a PSP or PS3 straight from the PSN.
but if you don't have a PS3 it's the best you can get (or if you want it quickly etc and don't want or can't turn on the PS3)

LuxordKing

That is ture I have both versions the PSP E3 trailer version and the PS3. I think it looks best on PS3, but most real on PSP. xD

Dagey

Awesome! Thanks for poisting! I've been waiting for something kingdom hearts to go up on the playstation network. Ill check it out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back