• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

am i the only one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxyli138

i read them sometimes to see if something that i dont understand at all is explained but most of the time i make my own explanations that are different from nomuras but make more sense to me

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I read them more for the information on the game development process. The scenario interviews are more like extra icing on a cake that's already sweet enough without it (personally, I don't really like cake that much anymore). I only read them after I have finished the game.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I wish they just confirmed all this stuff in-game so that interviews wouldn't be necessary to prove whats what
^^That's the problem. There are so many actual relevant plot points that we miss out on if we don't pick it up from some Nomura interview. I feel like the KH games are Harry Potter movies; we're only getting a fraction of the actual story, and won't get the rest unless we read for ourselves.
Honestly, Nomura interviews are more about clarifying then they are about providing information you'd only get from the interview. You could put the pieces together yourself and figure it out, or you can just read the interviews and have Nomura make sense for you. Either way, all the information is still in the game.

The only times Nomura says things you'd really only get from interviews is if it was something that related to a future title (at which point it would make its way into that title anyway. This is just about knowing stuff before hand).

I never read his interviews and I just kinda interpret the games myself, and I think I turned out fine. So no, you're not alone. I think Nomura has to consider that there are fans who play the games and don't read everything, so he can't just say something logical in an interview and not put it in the game, because otherwise the fans who don't read like me will be POed.
Nomura is well aware that there are people who don't read everything, that's why, if he says something truly important to the series in an interview, it is also found in the games.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Indeed, sometimes Nomura even says in the same interview in which game at what point one can find the information.

Yet there exist quite many people who just want to play the game lightly and either cannot or want not pay more closely attention.

Princess-Sammi

it bugs me too. A lot. 'Specially that one member who constant feels the need to use the interviews.

I wish they just confirmed all this stuff in-game so that interviews wouldn't be necessary to prove whats what

Agreed. Let's just hope that everything will be made clear, in-game, when Kingdom Hearts III is released.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
such as the thing about when a nobody and heartless are destroyed they create the original, i dont think we necessarily needed to know that until yen sid said it in the recoded secret ending.

Last edited:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
such as the thing about when a nobody and heartless are destroyed they create the original, i dont think we necessarily needed to know that until yen sid said it in the recoded secret ending.

DX I didn't know!!! T_T I see what people mean when they say they should stop coming here to avoid spoilers.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
^Spoiler tag that please ^-^

edit: too late, someone got spoilt D:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That statement from KingdomSoul333 actually should have been in Spoiler-tags me thinks...this isn't the spoilers-section here...lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eventually everything he says in his interviews that are true will end up in the games. That IS why we have the secret reports and Yen Sid.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Its ok. While I really did not know about that and you did indeed spoil it for me, the reaction I posted was not really my reaction. I just wanted to make it clear that you shouldn't do that. Spoilers don't bother me much. I'd recommend covering up a bit more of that post so that unsuspecting visitors don't see it.

Shadow Key

Nomura is well aware that there are people who don't read everything, that's why, if he says something truly important to the series in an interview, it is also found in the games.

Yeah I know but they're always in the secret endings which are a pain to unlock... well I suppose when people explain things to Sora that's how they'll find out. But for people who did unlock the endings will just yell at Sora 'cause he's an idiot or something like that. Like when I was yelling at Mickey in BBS.

"STOP USING YOUR KEYBLADE LIKE A TWAT AND JUST GO YODA ON HIM LIKE YOU DID IN KH2!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back