• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Agribah - Organization member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzboy911

Which Org. Xiii member was in Agribah? The merchant said he was paid off by 'a guy in a black coat' (no sh1t) to distract him (right?) Who was is? Xemnas?

Or

just to consider
maybe #14?

Ok but seriously, did i just forget who it was?

A

Aqua.

It ether was Xemnas or Luxlord. Why would it be the 14th member. She's long gone and Nomura wouldn't bring her back unless it was for a real cause.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
It can't be the 14th member. I was thinking more the lines of Luxord or something like that. Sorry if this doesn't help.

T

tazztig

It wouldn't be the 14th member because she goes away in KH 358/2. It's more like Luxord simple because his motive is to gamble.So it would make more since 's that he would go to Agrabah and bride someone with money.*THAT'S WHAT GAMBLERS DO*..............

T

Terra.

Well *tazztig*: said it alright. He's a gambler............:thumbsup:

soraaxel

It dosen't really matter. All we need to know is that it was the organization that was responsible.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Which Org. Xiii member was in Agribah? The merchant said he was paid off by 'a guy in a black coat' (no sh1t) to distract him (right?) Who was is? Xemnas?

Or

just to consider
maybe #14?

Ok but seriously, did i just forget who it was?

Its obvious that it was Lexaeus

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
how could it be Lexaeus? he's been dead since COM. Wait, it's a joke, right?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It ether was Xemnas or Luxlord. Why would it be the 14th member. She's long gone and Nomura wouldn't bring her back unless it was for a real cause.

You should know. You've been here since 2005.

It was Xemnas

[/thread]

X

xxDS.Soilderxx

Pretty much... tazztig said it all. So it would be luxord or maybe xemnas. Just know that the Organization was responsible.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
That was supposed to be Sorafan1203. SHE'S been here since 2005. Wrong person.

NOW [/thread]

T

Twilight_Thorn

That was supposed to be Sorafan1203. SHE'S been here since 2005. Wrong person.

NOW [/thread]

ru sure it was Xemnas? and btw, when u put in "[/thread]" is that suppose to close the thread? cuz, i'm still typing. so it can't really work that well for ya.......

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
no he isnt sure its xemnas. nobody here is 100% sure bout it. it wasnt said in the game who it was and it hasnt been confirmed by anybody. ive been wondering bout this for about a year or two. the possibilites are
saix
luxord
xemnas
roxas
xigbar
axel
i think it was either luxord or xemnas...i used to think #14 but i realized bout a year ago its not
enuff with the 14th member

State

Awards
Mostl likely Luxord. Setzer kept his post as the Struggle Champion by making "deals worthwhile" as both of them ARE gamblers, we could say he used the same strategy as Setzer but for the good of them, since Jafar could've maked an either great Heartless/Nobody.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Luxord was already in Port Royal. And Xibar was in Land of Dragons. So... it really could be any of them. I doubt it was the 14th, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back