• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Agribah - Organization member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzboy911

<=D mybad spelling
anyway, #14 is a bit far fetched, i already knew
so i guess it wasn't
but then there are the "questions nobody asked yet" to answer like the interview said there would be
i've just been looking into questions we haven't noticed that we haven't asked
thnx for the hlp guys

State

Awards
<=D mybad spelling
anyway, #14 is a bit far fetched, i already knew
so i guess it wasn't
but then there are the "questions nobody asked yet" to answer like the interview said there would be
i've just been looking into questions we haven't noticed that we haven't asked
thnx for the hlp guys

OBJECTION!
*slams desk and puts maniac face*
As a prosecutor my duty is to know the truth! Your question hasn't been answered! We want more theories/answers and analyze it to see who was the culprit who made the deal! I wanna know! WE wanna know!

T

tazztig

Well basicly it was luxord. He deals with money and rich things. He's *A GAMBLER*. He was asign to that world after Port Royal. It wouldn't have been Saix because he was still trying to track down Axel. Not Xigbar, he was in land of dragons, Not xemnas, to busy going places like "room of sleep" and the alter.Xadlin dead already. So who's left=nobody okay.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
ru sure it was Xemnas?

Yes and no. The original trailer where Xemnas appears in Agrabah was retconned. Originally it was supposed to be Xemnas that appears in Agrabah, with everyone else appearing elsewhere. At that time he was called GEU, which Nomura said was the same person as the EM who fought Sora in Hollow Bastion.

The reason I say no is because at that time there was no Xemnas. Nomura didn't know the identity of Xemnas in 2004, when the original KH2 trailer debuted. He just knew that EM/GEU was the superior ans had something to do with Ansem.

EM=Enigmatic Man
GEU=Glowing Eye Unknown
For those who haven't been here long enough to know.

and btw, when u put in "[/thread]" is that suppose to close the thread? cuz, i'm still typing. so it can't really work that well for ya.......

It was supposed to end the discussion with the thread answered.
The thread has been answered now.
^_^

A

Audo

Yes and no. The original trailer where Xemnas appears in Agrabah was retconned. Originally it was supposed to be Xemnas that appears in Agrabah, with everyone else appearing elsewhere. At that time he was called GEU, which Nomura said was the same person as the EM who fought Sora in Hollow Bastion.

The reason I say no is because at that time there was no Xemnas. Nomura didn't know the identity of Xemnas in 2004, when the original KH2 trailer debuted. He just knew that EM/GEU was the superior ans had something to do with Ansem.

EM=Enigmatic Man
GEU=Glowing Eye Unknown
For those who haven't been here long enough to know.

It was supposed to end the discussion with the thread answered.
The thread has been answered now.
^_^
*Scampers off to go watch said trailer*
Wait, was it the TGS 03 trailer?
Phooey, I shall watch them all. They remind me of better days, KH wise.

Awards
OBJECTION!
As a prosecutor my duty is to know the truth! Your question hasn't been answered! We want more theories/answers and analyze it to see who was the culprit who made the deal! I wanna know! WE wanna know!

Stop trying to be someone you're not. You'll only be embarrassed in a few years when you're all growed up beggin' for spare change.

homeless1.jpg

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

The above are right. It's most likely Luxord, because, well.... He's a gambler.
Yeah, And Port Royal is next to Agrabah so maybe Luxord gave a little visit.. Mainpoint is that we didnt see an organization member at Agrabah.

Lol, I always waited to see Organization members in Pride Lands as lions.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Luxord was in Port Royal
Xigbar was in Land of the Dragons
Xaldin was in Beast's Castle
Saix was in Hollow Bastion
Axel was in Twilight Town/Betwix in Between
The only one left is Xemnas seeing as Demyx was dead by this point and time in the story.​

A

Audo

Luxord was in Port Royal
Xigbar was in Land of the Dragons
Xaldin was in Beast's Castle
Saix was in Hollow Bastion
Axel was in Twilight Town/Betwix in Between
The only one left is Xemnas seeing as Demyx was dead by this point and time in the story.​
Saïx was also in Twilight Town.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Saïx was also in Twilight Town.​

Yeah But Axel popped around there too. Because right as you go through the portal you meet Axel and technically Saix showed up to Twilight Town before the Heartless Invaded Hollow Bastion so his trip doesn't count because he technically wasn't there when you run through the worlds for the second time (which is when the rest of Org XIII pop up in the other worlds)​

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I would guess either Luxord or Xemnas, though I could see Luxord giving Xemnas the gold to bribe the shopkeeper into keeping things secret since he probably gambles everywhere and takes people's treasure.

Riku Fan1415

Call me crazy, but considering Xemnas is the Superior, I can't see Luxord giving Xemnas gold and shooing him away to bribe some merchant. It's Xemnas who makes everyone do HIS dirty work.

A

Audo

Yeah But Axel popped around there too. Because right as you go through the portal you meet Axel and technically Saix showed up to Twilight Town before the Heartless Invaded Hollow Bastion so his trip doesn't count because he technically wasn't there when you run through the worlds for the second time (which is when the rest of Org XIII pop up in the other worlds)​
Ah.

So I watched all of the old KH2 Trailers (The Heartless Battle looked so much more epic back then o__________O)
And I couldn't find a single shot of this supposed Xemnas in Agrabah =/

Awards
Ah.

So I watched all of the old KH2 Trailers (The Heartless Battle looked so much more epic back then o__________O)
And I couldn't find a single shot of this supposed Xemnas in Agrabah =/

Xemnas wouldn't waste his time in Agrabah. He would've been too busy being lame about KH with his crappy voice.
It would have been a lesser member. Probably Luxord, not because he was a "gambler" (pretty bad reason if you ask me), but because he was present in that section of the "galaxy".

A

Audo

Xemnas wouldn't waste his time in Agrabah. He would've been too busy being lame about KH with his crappy voice.
It would have been a lesser member. Probably Luxord, not because he was a "gambler" (pretty bad reason if you ask me), but because he was present in that section of the "galaxy".
I liked Xemnas' voice....
It was Xemnas, how else would he be able to keep that beau-tiful tan of his?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
ru sure it was Xemnas? and btw, when u put in "[/thread]" is that suppose to close the thread? cuz, i'm still typing. so it can't really work that well for ya.......

hs-kyon-headache.jpg

Why Maleficent? It was stated it was a MAN IN A BLACK CLOAK/HOOD.

ooo i didnt herar the hood

Man in black hood - hood = man = Maleficent?

What the hell?

and by the way whoever made this thread spelt agrabah wrong

And you misspelled "hear" and "spelled," so lol

OBJECTION!

I hate to totally shatter your perception of reality, but you are not Miles Edgeworth, so quit trying.

Anyway, the question has been answered already, so there is no point in keeping this open any longer.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back