• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ace Attorney - 15th Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EchoFringe49

Re: Ace Attorney - AA6: Spirit of Justice coming September 2016

I'm only one case in so far, but I have to say that this is already better than the past 2 games (hated AJ, liked DD). I'll post more thoughts when I finish

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

I'm only one case in so far, but I have to say that this is already better than the past 2 games (hated AJ, liked DD). I'll post more thoughts when I finish

I already started Episode 2 and they'll handling Trucy better than they did in DD and AJ (and AJ was really when she was an okay character). Other than that, I liked AJ, but the problem with that one is that you have a main character that's put aside in order to resolve the conflict between two of the other main characters.

But yeah, as I now, I REALLY recommending buying this game!

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com

Case 2 was such a trip
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Sorry, can't read that. :< Haven't cleared that Episode yet. Though I'm excited! :D Seeing as how I want to know who the victim is, why was he killed and I have my suspicions on an specific individual... Other than that, I also want to see more of Trucy, since she's really fleshed out in this game. And it's also the Turnabout where the new prosecutor stars, too! xD~

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com

Sorry, can't read that. :< Haven't cleared that Episode yet. Though I'm excited! :D Seeing as how I want to know who the victim is, why was he killed and I have my suspicions on an specific individual... Other than that, I also want to see more of Trucy, since she's really fleshed out in this game. And it's also the Turnabout where the new prosecutor stars, too! xD~
iz pretty gud case. U gonna like, I guarantee!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

iz pretty gud case. U gonna like, I guarantee!

I'm liking it thus far~ Also...
GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!!!!!! IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!1

The Ace Attorney Anime Is Going To Get An English Dub - Siliconera

All this is to thanks to a recent partnership between Funimation and Crunchyroll, though a specific timeframe of when the English dub will become available has not yet been announced.

I'll DEFINITELY rewatch! :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I've only just begun investigating in case 2 but I'm crying over this:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Case 2 was such a trip
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I finished Episode 2 yesterday, so I can F I N A L L Y react! :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

---

Edit:

DEAR GOD! I'm repeating "diddly" so much right now! Mind = blown! Episode 3 is where it really starts getting interesting!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

EchoFringe49

So i'm about halfway through case 4 so far and I love this game so much.
Case 1s villain is just amazing, his animations really impresed me . I think its one of the better 1st cases.
Case 2 is great too and it really made me like Trucy.
Case 3 is probably the best case in the series, some really emotional and exciting moments.
Case 4 is kind of annoying me right now, but Simon makes up for it

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

So i'm about halfway through case 4 so far and I love this game so much.
Case 1s villain is just amazing, his animations really impresed me . I think its one of the better 1st cases.
Case 2 is great too and it really made me like Trucy.
Case 3 is probably the best case in the series, some really emotional and exciting moments.
Case 4 is kind of annoying me right now, but Simon makes up for it

Episode 4 is classic Ace Attorney filler. Episode 5 picks up from Episode 3. Be ready for a ride!

Also, I finished the game. Sad to say so, since this was an amazing experience and can't wait for GS7... ;~;

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

I completely forgot about AA6. Downloaded it about 24 hours ago. Just started Case 3, I was about to play it until I realised I never played the DLC case for AA5. So I'm gonna go back and play that one real quick before I continue with AA6.

Ballad of Caius said:
Episode 4 is classic Ace Attorney filler.

Hmm, strange. Usually Ep 3 is the filler case.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Downloaded it about 24 hours ago. Just started Case 3,
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!??!?!!? 0.o Did you BREEZE through the first and second episodes!??!! :O

Hmm, strange. Usually Ep 3 is the filler case.
I know, but in this case, it's Episode 4. And it makes sense, seeing as how we departed from Khura'in (Ep.1), to the States (Ep.2), so we'd need a case to further explore Khura'in (Ep.3). It also makes sense to have Ep.4 be filler because we need a break from all this inflow of Khura'in, because the fifth episode is pretty long and revolves around Khura'in's elements.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!??!?!!? 0.o Did you BREEZE through the first and second episodes!??!! :O

I wouldn't say I breezed through them. I just started playing in the morning, and finished pretty close to midnight. After that I was pretty exhausted. I felt like I had some catching up today, so instead of examining everything thing during investigations (regardless of whether or not it was important to the case) I moved on as soon as they told me I obtained all the evidence. Plus, I didn't bother to press every statement during the Cross Examinations like I usually do. If I knew where evidence need to me presented, I did that immediately. Although that may have hindered more than helped, because I landed quite a few penalties going about it that way. I forget that sometimes you need to press all statements without presenting evidence to progress the game. Or even just press a single statement to reveal new information to be added to the testimony.

I was gonna take it slow with episode 3, but now I need to hurry up and finish the DLC episode for AA5. The bad thing is, I kind of burned myself out because of the way I played the first two episodes of AA6. So I think I'll spend the entire day just doing the DLC episode. Maybe I'll save some for tomorrow if it proves to be a long episode.

I know, but in this case, it's Episode 4. And it makes sense, seeing as how we departed from Khura'in (Ep.1), to the States (Ep.2), so we'd need a case to further explore Khura'in (Ep.3). It also makes sense to have Ep.4 be filler because we need a break from all this inflow of Khura'in, because the fifth episode is pretty long and revolves around Khura'in's elements.

I'm getting hyped for returning to AA6. Episode 3 in most AA games has always be the case I liked least because it's just mostly filler. But after hearing it's importance in AA6, I really can't wait to play it.
On a side note. I can't not figure out if Nahyuta Sahdmadhi's name is supposed to mean some, or be a pun. Maybe it's because I can't figure out how it's supposed to be pronounced or something? From what I can tell, it's pronounced "Nah-Yoo-Tah Sad-Mad-Hee". It's really throwing me for a loop.

[Edit]

Just saw Chaser's post. More to play before I return to Episode 3. Also, Pearl <3

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Thanks! Yeah, they're gonna release the three DLC cases on a weekly basis each Thursday. Only two more to go~

I wouldn't say I breezed through them. I just started playing in the morning, and finished pretty close to midnight. After that I was pretty exhausted. I felt like I had some catching up today, so instead of examining everything thing during investigations (regardless of whether or not it was important to the case) I moved on as soon as they told me I obtained all the evidence.
LOOOL I exhausted every Present before going to another Location xD

Plus, I didn't bother to press every statement during the Cross Examinations like I usually do.
I stopped doing this during Episode 5. I just wanted to know what came next! D:

If I knew where evidence need to me presented, I did that immediately. Although that may have hindered more than helped, because I landed quite a few penalties going about it that way. I forget that sometimes you need to press all statements without presenting evidence to progress the game. Or even just press a single statement to reveal new information to be added to the testimony.
Yeah. Sometimes I would first press a statement I know I have the correct piece of evidence for just in case the Pressing has a present sequence in it.

I'm getting hyped for returning to AA6. Episode 3 in most AA games has always be the case I liked least because it's just mostly filler. But after hearing it's importance in AA6, I really can't wait to play it.
Episode 3 is one of the series' most emotionally packed case.

On a side note. I can't not figure out if Nahyuta Sahdmadhi's name is supposed to mean some, or be a pun. Maybe it's because I can't figure out how it's supposed to be pronounced or something? From what I can tell, it's pronounced "Nah-Yoo-Tah Sad-Mad-Hee". It's really throwing me for a loop.
Sadly, I also don't get the pun in his name (assuming there is, seeing as how most rival prosecutors don't have a pun in 'em: Miles Edgeworth, Manfred von Karma, Franziska von Karma, Godot, Klavier Gavin, Simon Blackquill). The only prosecutors with a pun in 'em are Winston Payne (winced in pain), Jacques Portsman (jacqueS PORTSMAN, S PORTSMAN, SPORTSMAN), Gaspen Payne (gasp in pain, perhaps?) and presumably the prosecutor from GK2 has a pun centered on "the best" in it.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

The Great Ace Attorney 2 announced - Gematsu
Capcom rubbing more salt into the wound. Now there are TWO AA games that the west'll never get
btw almost done with AA6 (I think), case 5 is just amazing
WHAT?! 0.O Was NOT expecting a sequel to it. But it's good to know that Takumi is working on Ace Attorney related projects. :>

You mean three. :c #neverforgetmilesedgeworth2
GK2 is outright AMAZING! It's a shame the West can't experience it... :<

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Almost no online disappoints me more than Capcom NA.

Back