• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Ah, a homunculus. This is certainly interesting...

Hmm...I like the lost emotions idea for Kaze. Though, it seems he hasn't yet lost all emotion, as he reacted to Namine's mentioning...

I happen to like Namine', thank you very much. But it's not like I haven't killed off (or planned to) chars I like before. And I've certainly don't mind chars I have no use for <_<

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
say if Namine is a homonculus (or however you spell it <_<) doesnt that mean she has Kaze's emotions since Wrath had Ed's arm and leg? I just strated watchin FMA about 4 monthes ago so dont hurt me *retreats to pillow fort*

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
*Drags self to the bottom of the page and wearily pokes the 'reply' button* THIS TOOK EVEN LONGER THAN READING HH! o.-

But, still, I got it done in a few hours. Save for the posts where Krazy actually updated, I've been wading through almost eighty pages of scuff ((Courtesy of Pickle, that word is copyrighted)), and I'm barely here unscathed. THANK YOU, UNNATURALLY FAST READING-SKILLS! >.<

By the way, if ANYONE has seen a small, round, white, furball-type looking kitten, then tell me, okay? That's actually my inspiration, Fuzzfuzz, and I can't update my own story if she doesn't come back. XD

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
GAH! *sheilds face with arms as Jenn plushies come raining down*

*sniffs* I WANT MY FUZZFUZZ! ;_;

Heh, good luck with that, Krazy. First you gotta get a Muse, then you have to find a personification of creativity, then you have to make sure they aren't going to run away....

I swear this is another vile plot by Allecto. She probably gave Fuzzfuzz sugar again, like she's not supposed to ... Jenns get EXTREMELY hyper with sugar....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back