• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
*pokes teh other blonde dude* Aozora-clone. >_>; Or, "Aozoree"-clone. =D

*huggles both* GO KICK SEIFER'S ASS!!! GOOOOO!!! Even he's uber hott. >_>; I greatly enjoy the fact you all refer to Kaze as Kaze and not his gay-ass-faget name Roxas.

*rants*

*spazzes*

*twitches*

I still need a....muse. o.- Weren't those singing midgets in Hercules say they were muses? o_O;

Aozora: I WANNA BE A MOOSE!!!!! >_<

meh:....Aozora....I said, "muse"....

Aozora:...Oh.....That, too!! ^-^

meh: *shakes head* -_-;;

angelprincess

You know that voice inside your head? The one with
Y'know... it can't be Kairi... if the girl on the island is Kairi, then this girl can't quite be Kairi... it's probably the equivilent of Kaze to Sora, Kairi to girl... *shrug*
And the muses were the Greek Goddesses of Art, Medicine, Science... etc.... or something like that. =P
But moose are better. In the words of my best friend, "MOOSEN! I SAW A FLOCK OF MOOSEN!!" caps and all.... =P

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
What angelprincess said.

Since I'm bored, let's name them, shall we?

Erato- Muse of lyrics
Euterpe- Muse of music
Thalia- Muse of comedy
Melpomene- Muse of tragedy
Terpsichore- Muse of dance
Urania- Muse of astronomy
Clio- Muse of history
Polyhymnia- Muse of hymns
Calliope- Muse of epics

You see, my Muse had Orpheus for a father and the Fury Allecto as a mother ((Don't ask....)). She takes after her mother, but she got the Muse-esh-ness from Orpheus. Sucks for me. She's evil. <_<

SEE HOW BORED I AM?! UPDATE!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
.......I WON'T BE IGNOREDDDD!!!!

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~

Despite popular belief, I don't really DROOL over my bishies; I kinda....gape. That is what I was currently doing! ^-^ Gaping at the awesome violence of teh...ninjaness vs. Kaze-kun! Now that my randomness is over, let's center back to Chibi-Elric, shall we? Although, I still don't know how anyone can be more chibi than Ed, but, whatever....

IF YER CHIBI AND 'YA KNOW IT CLAP YER HANDS!!!!!

~~~~~~K~a~z~e~~~~~​

Ducking to avoid a kick to the head, I did a sweeping punch to the girl's side; she stumbled back, looked up at the roof of the Accessory Shop, and leaped onto the nearby lamp post, climbing onto the roof. I twitched.

"Dammit, she's like a freakin' cat!!" ((Unknown to Kaze, he had just quoted his father!! =D))

Climbing onto the wooden crates, I leaped onto the roof after her. I heard Megan shout after me, but I ignored her; who was this ninja chick?! SHE WOULDN'T EVEN STAY TO LET ME GET A FIST IN HER FACE!!! ((Hehe, he quoted Ed, again..."I told you! A fist in his face!!" Hehe...blackmail...>=D)) She leaped down into the alleyway, and I followed after her, determined to kick her sorry ninja ass! Oblivion and Oathkeeper materialized in my hands, and I leaped down, stumbling slightly when I landed.

I swung at her, pinning her to the wall in the process. "Who are you?!"

She smiled maliciously, her appearance melting away until-

I dropped my Keyblades.

"Na-Namine?"

Beware my evilness. >=D​

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
I TOLD YE She beeth a homonculus! *smacks Namine with Reno's electrical rod* Oooh Ed said 'shes like a frekain cat' from the episode 'her reason' *continues hitting Namine* FIRE!

Dark and Krad: *Pelt her with feathery magic of DOOOOM!*
Riku: *Smacks her with Oblivion*
Aroz: *goes Lucavifate on her ass*

Fear us Namine for we beeth the NHGOD. The Namine Hating Group Of Dooom!

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
........i almost spewed right there. THANKYEW GAWD that *insert hommunculous name here* is not the ninja chick. i almost choked from spewing on cue so much. ^-^ nice half update dude. scary as hell, but awesome. :D

Krazy

Jabberwocky
......(WAKE ME UP) WAKE ME UP INSIDE!!!!!! (CAN'T WAKE UP)

Sorry, it's random lyric time up here. xDD *ponders if I should make this a song chappy* ._.

...I am!! The song is fer Namine...I guess...*kicks her* #>_>

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~

Long lost words, whisper slowly, to me
Still can't find what keeps me here
When all this time I've been so hollow inside
I know you're still there

After Kaze leaped after that ninja chick, and didn't come back fer some time, I started to get worried. Which was kinda rare fer me; almost as rare as blushing. For, I, Megan, Mistress of Elements, did not worry and/or blush like a Mary Sue!! SO, I'M NOTTA MARY SUE! I'M LOOKING AT YOU, GOH!!!!! >_>; Following the direction in which they both had leaped off, I started yelling Kaze's name frantically.

"Kaze!!!!!.......KAZE!!!!!.........NOT KAZE!!!........ROXAS!!!!!........CHIBI CLOUD!!!!!........CHIBI ED!!!!"

From behind me, I heard Piku shout, "ED'S NOT CHIBI!!!!"

Watching me, wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
Fearing you, loving you
I won't let you pull me down

I heard a slight chuckle, then, "Of course he's chibi...."

Following the Kaze-ish voice, I finally came upon the alley that Sora first landed in KH1; Kaze was leaned up against the wall, sitting on the floor. I poked him several times.

"What happened? You ok?"

"Fine."

Damn straight... I gripped Kaze's arm, and pulled him to his feet; he staggered slightly, pulled away from me, and brushed past me, back to the main street. I blinked. Psh, yer welcome! >_>

Hunting you, I can smell you - alive
Your heart pounding in my head

Sighing, I decided to wander aimlessly around town!! Which is what I did best! Opening the large oak door leading to the Second District, I tried to ignore my sense of de ja vu; being in a place affiliated with a game you obsess over isn't good fer yer brain. I'm gonna need therapy after this... Seeing a Shadow Heartless matierialize in front of me, I remembered that I should lock the Keyhole; unlike Halloween Town, I didn't want Traverse.....City to spontainiously implode. After combusting the small Shadow, I carefully made my way to-

...Wait...

Do I take the first alley or the second one to get to the Third District...o_O;

~~~

....No comment...Like I said, the song was kinda like Namine...kinda...And..I killed the last two verses...o.o;​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back