• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
My Inpiration of the moment: http://kh2.co.uk/assets/200512101137000.jpg

I like red. Red is gud. =D Btw, the story in this chappy is entirely true. And...if...teh...person...mentioned....somehow reads this...then...

I LUUUUUUUUUURVE YOU!! AND, SOOO DON'T OBSESS!!! o.-

~~~~~K~a~z~e~~~~~

The midget girl was ranting on about how Megan only liked her bishies for looks. Can't argue with that...>_> The taller brunette just sat and took it all with a grain of salt.

"And, what's yer problem with blondes, anyway?"

Megan simply twitched, clenching her fist.

"You only like yer bishies fer looks," Piku(Or was it Pika?...) accused.

"It's not like that, " The taller brunette said softly.

"Shame, K_K," Piku said, not hearing Megan.

...Who the hell is K_K?! And....Krazy?! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!?!? #>_< Megan suddenly stood up from her seat.

"It's not like that, ok?! YOU ASSUME TOO DAMN MUCH! THE LOT O' 'YA! AND, YES! I HAVE BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH TITANIC!!! >_>"

With that, she stomped away. Piku finally killed the silence by scoffing.

"Titanic stuffs."

Standing up, I followed where Megan had gone(Dun dun duuun; but why?! Cuz....cuz.....Oh, look! A puppy!). I finally found her banging her head on a table, sniffling.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked bluntly.

Sniffling, she looked up at me, her bangs partly covered her damp face. She quickly wiped her face with her sleeve, turning away.

"Nothing." Megan choked out.

I crossed my arms, "Doesn't look like 'nothing'."

She glared at me from under her bangs before straightening up, glaring.

"You wanna know so bad?! Fine!" The brunette's tone softened. "...In...fourth grade...I met a boy..."

I don't like where this is goin'. >_>

"He was blonde with greenish-blue eyes...Anyway...fer me...it was love at first sight...Every chance I had....I sorta stalked him...Not that I really had to; I played soccer with him and his friends every recess. But, anyway...near the end of the year....I learned he had to move away....they always leave me alone..."

A few more tears fell onto the table, and Megan took a deep breath, her voice quivering.

"On the last day of school, during the last recess, everyone wanted him to kiss me...I was only 9! I wasn't ready to kiss, yet....So...I told him he didn't have to.....and...he listened.....Recess ended, and we went back to our separate classes; in mine, we were watching a movie.....and....one line always pierces my soul...

'And, what about Celia? I am never...ever gonna see her again....doesn't that matter?' "

The brunette rested her head on the table, clearly trying not to cry in front of me. She was failing.

"And....I always beat myself up fer...never telling him that I loved him...-" She laughed-"It's funny....how someone can break yer heart...but you can still love them all the pieces.." "

She looked up at me, her eyes glistening with tears, "The first time I saw you....I realized you looked like him.......and...and....Kaze?"

"What?" I asked, uncrossing my arms.

"...I'm sorry..."

"Sorry for what?"

She turned her head away from me, "I'm sorry because....I'm not sure if I love you....or if I love you because you look like him.....and....I'm sorry..."

I was silent. ...She lost a loved one, too...

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~​

I buried my head in my arms, trying not to sob uncontrollably, failing miserably. Hearing a clap, I looked up to see Kaze walking out, leaving a crystaline rose on the table. Sniffling, I slowly reached out, picking it up delicately.

My lips curled into a smile,"Kaze....thanks..."

~~~~~~~~~~

BEWARE TEH SAPPYNESS!!!!​

lina512

Phantom: wow that was uber sad but it gives me an idea of how this'll end.
Lina: Shut up!
Joseph: Smacks lina in the head with a frying pan*
Will: now continue
Phantom: Nah i'll let K_K lay it out peice by peice.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
After all teh sappyness, I think it's time fer some violence! AND, FLASHBACKS! YAY, FLASHBACKS!!! *dances* \ (^o^) /

~~~~~K~a~z~e~~~~~

We finally arrived at Traverse Town, and I instantly left the Gummi, heading for somewhere secluded. Sora was fingering through some kinda book.

"Hey, " He said suddenly, " Anyone know who 'Namine' is?"

I froze, and whirled around, "Where'd you hear that?!"

Sora stared at me, but slowly pointed in the book, "It says here, 'Thank Namine'..."

I snatched the book away from him, staring at the small note in shock. N-Namine....

UBER AWESOME FLASHBACK TIME!!!!

In the early spring of 1920, Edward Elric and Winry Rockbell finally married. Ironically, Armstrong was the...marrier...person... Dun know how that's ironic......ANYWHO. In the summer of 1921, the Elrics were blessed with their first child; they dubbed him Kaze Hiromu Elric. Nearly three years later, the Elrics recieved a baby girl, whom they named Namine Arakawa Elric. In the snow-covered Winter of 1931, the Elrics visited the Resembool zoo. Yes, they have a zoo. A seven-year-old Namine had stared wide-eyed at the various "aminals", as she had refferred to them. The young girl clung to her older brother, pointing at the elephants.

"Kaze-kun, are those.....'carnivores'?" Namine asked, failing at her attempt to say "carnivores".

A young, yet still uberly kawaii Kaze bent down to Namine, "No, they arn't, " He said smiling(Yes, Kaze used to smile. IT'S THE APOCOLYPSE!!!! o.o) down at his little sister, "They won't hurt you; they're nice."

"Oh, " Namine replied slowly.

After marveling at all the "aminals", the Elrics began the short trek home. The rain was pouring down upon their heads; it was twilight. Young Namine was lagging behind slightly, and a feirce wind blew the blonde's souvenier hat off her head. Gasping, young Namine chased after her hat, unaware of the oncoming car. Stooping to retrieve her hat, Namine came back up, only to be blinded by the headlights of a car, and it slammed into her frail body((YAY!! NAMINE'S DEAD!! WOO-HOO!! \ (^o^) / ))

A month later, a funeral was held for young Namine. Kaze took her death the hardest, so, he did what ever other Elric has done before him! That's right! HUMAN TRANSMUTATION! DUN, DUN, DUUUUUN!!! o_O_O But, of course, it failed, and in the process, Kaze lost his emotions. Physically, he was fine(Damn straight); but, mentally, Kaze had lost all emotional feeling. All he could do was hate. Without any warning, a now 12-year-old Kaze ran away to become a State Alchemist(Why? I don't know). When he did, he left Central, in fact, he left his homeworld altogether. How? I don't know. But, Kaze ended up randomly in Twilight Town! ^-^

~~~~~End Flashbackness~~~~~

Sora was shaking me, "KAZE, YER SPACING OUT! >_<"

I blinked, pulling away from Sora and handing the book back to him, "Sorry."

I started walking again, and a girl with short, white hair in ninja gear landed in front of me. She punched out at me, and I grabbed her fist before it contacted. That silver-haired guy suddenly appeared and stood inches from the ninja girl's face.

"Tú necesita hacer mí en el estilo de la :ninja:......" He said with a perverted smile.

With her free hand, the white-haired girl punched him in the stomach, sending him flying into a pile of crates. She backflipped away from me, immediately springing back, rushing at me. I rolled past her, and sprung to my feet, kicking her in the back. She stumbled forward, and I kicked her feet out from under her.

"Who do you think you are?!" I yelled.

She ignored me, and back-flipped again so she was behind me; the wannebe ninja girl threw several shurikun(only spelled right) at me. I dived out of the way, and the ninja stars imbeded themselves into a nearby sign. I pulled one out, and clapped; transmuting the shuriken into a much more useful blade. The ninja-girl and I rushed at eachother.

~~~~~~~~~~

Whoever figures out where I got Kaze's and Namine's middle names gets a virtual cookie!! ^-^​

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
piku será encolerizado... but that was just too funny to resist saying..(the spanish thing XD) i can't even say that out loud without laughing, krazy. nice update dudette. awesomeness. XD

Last edited:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
BWAHAHHA NAMINE ISH DEAD! she kicked the bucket, bought the farm, pushed up dasies, she is ex-namine! I hate that blonde little witch. No! I dont hate blondes I just hate that woman! You know in a interviewy...thing Noruma says she messes with Sora's memories and gives em to Kaze-kun. SHes evil! SPAWN OF SATAN! Ed and Winry picked out the wrong baby at the nursery. Their real duaghter is probably in the care of two hobos named Jim and Bertha! *deep breaths* Anywhooz awesome chap poor poor Kaze ;____;. And it is the sign of the apocolypse!

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
o.o even though namine is fugly, you killed her when she was only like, 12!! gosh that's cruel... and btw, since krazy says she's too lazy to edit, that phrase i said should've started with "usted"... lol awesome update krazy. i'm gonna yell that out tomorrow in spanish class. XD

Krazy

Jabberwocky
We still hate her.

GoH, thank you for bringing up that very important plot point!!!! ^-^

I'll give y'all a clue.

What happens in a failed human transmutation to teh dead person? *hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge* xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back