• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
DAMN YOU NAMINE! Making Kaze-kun all sad. *sniffle* Why is everybody suddenly using poptart!? I called Riku that once dissapeared for a day and now everybody is using 'poptart' ITS THE APOCOLYPSE!!! TO THE BUNKER!
*ahem* Anywaaaaay...

oh yes I know why you killed the last two verses. *snigger snigger*

Calling me
Killing me
I won't let you pull me down
Saving me
Raping me <----------XD XD XD dont know why that makes meh laugh
Watching me

*bursts out laughing*

Poor poor Kaze or as my character refers to him: 'Spiky-kun the second' ^_^ Sora's the 1st

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Me" I know what you mean Krazy! One time I actualy died since I was over cocky and was on a low level so I tried to leave.... But went into the Dalmations house..
Gem:.... o_O
Thea:..... We live...
Nanala: To be more correct actually with Tao's term, she, even though low on health fought anyway and got lost in the area with the alley's and stuff and when she tried to leave(since she didn't think about items) she went into the dalmations house, exited out of the alley, repeating her pattern till she died =^_^=.
Gem: Kweh? 0_o
Me:... -_- .... don't ask...
Nanala:short but good chapter by the way!

Last edited:

lina512

Lina: but krazy if i may ask what importance if you wanna seal the keyhole does third district have anything to do with?
Phantom: from what i remember you ring the bell a few time's then you hada fight the second form of guard armour.
Joseph: yay, but possibly she has another idea on how to do it so third district's alley is the one if you go down the steps its the first one youll see then if you go past heading torward the clock tower you'll be heading torwards the dalmations house.

lina512

Phantom: what he means is where is it exactly your headed in traverse town if your headed for the keyhole stay in second district cause thats where it is. if you walk down the stair in second district head to the right once your loking away from the fountain to you'll be heading torwards the door that leads to third district. if you go straight past the first alley you would come to you'll come to the one that leads to the dalmations house.

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I blew up a barbie once!! Oh, and I know it is, mostly cuz it's moving out of the humor stage and into the serious stage. And, if it's so darn boring, then leave. You've been yawning fer a few chappies now, and it's starting to piss me off; in the words of my kindergarten teachers:

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

>.>;

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
I still think its hilarious ^_^. I cracked up in class on friday because i thoguht of the part in Land of Dragons, "RICE!" Everyone was staring as i turned it in to a cough. >_>. But angst comes in any good story ^_^. ANd Kazey is realizing his feelings for Megan. *whoot!* Dont be like me K_k dont kill Sora XD

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Krazy I thought you saide Kaze didn't have any emotions??????

Some people also thought humans had brains, but quite a few fans of this fic are proving this theory wrong.

Muahaha! Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back