• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Light and People

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keymaster3193

...Roxas. My reasoning behind this? When Mickey summons everybody in the opening for 3D, one of the people he summons is Roxas. I realize I don't have much to go with here and I could probably be proven wrong in an instant, but hey, you never know.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Re: The seventh light is...

Weren't there like 9 people in the opening?

MasterZeR0

Re: The seventh light is...

Weren't there like 9 people in the opening?

Yeah

Sora, Riku, Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Mickey, Roxas, Donald and Goofy.

Granted, the last two are likely NOT part of the seven lights (But it is possible I suppose.)

zEndless

Re: idk what a light is but don't put it in the title

I don't think Roxas is a light though, so I'm saying Lea.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: idk what a light is but don't put it in the title

haha, since nobody besides you spoilsports know what the people of "light" are, i'm going to ask that you don't put that in the title xD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Donald and Goofy definitely don't count since it was said that the seven lights are Keyblade Wielders. That doesn't rule them out as additional reinforcements though.

Sora, Riku, Mickey, Terra, Aqua and Ventus are already set in-game by the conversation between Master Xehanort and Mickey, although it is hinted that Terra is still somehow trapped on the enemy team.

We don't know the last "light" yet, as Xehanort stated it would be chosen naturally and NOT by Yen Sid or Mickey choosing someone, meaning that while Lea and Kairi may be candidates, they are not already set as lights just because Yen Sid wants to train them as wielders.

As far as I can overview it, the last remaining spot could be filled by any of the three, Kairi, Lea or Roxas.
Although with Roxas there might come the problem up that, despite Sora saying he should have his own existence and he is now almost completely confirmed having a heart, the kid still lacks a proper body and soul of his own.
Roxas can't be an independent force if he doesn't have all three parts needed for a full existence.
It's not that I can't see Roxas being one of the lights, especially since he was practically created from two of the other lights, but without having a measure to actually influence things (y'know, just as a spirit with a heart-bud inside Sora) it gets difficult.

Kairi and Lea on the other hand I dunno because they're both complete rookie wielders up to now and I doubt the Xehanort Army will leave the universe enough time to properly train them.
Not to mention Kairi is also one of the seven pure lights, which may call forth further complications.

Nonetheless I would placing my bets on one of these three.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Donald and Goofy definitely don't count since it was said that the seven lights are Keyblade Wielders. That doesn't rule them out as additional reinforcements though.

Sora, Riku, Mickey, Terra, Aqua and Ventus are already set in-game by the conversation between Master Xehanort and Mickey, although it is hinted that Terra is still somehow trapped on the enemy team.

We don't know the last "light" yet, as Xehanort stated it would be chosen naturally and NOT by Yen Sid or Mickey choosing someone, meaning that while Lea and Kairi may be candidates, they are not already set as lights just because Yen Sid wants to train them as wielders.

As far as I can overview it, the last remaining spot could be filled by any of the three, Kairi, Lea or Roxas.
Although with Roxas there might come the problem up that, despite Sora saying he should have his own existence and he is now almost completely confirmed having a heart, the kid still lacks a proper body and soul of his own.
Roxas can't be an independent force if he doesn't have all three parts needed for a full existence.
It's not that I can't see Roxas being one of the lights, especially since he was practically created from two of the other lights, but without having a measure to actually influence things (y'know, just as a spirit with a heart-bud inside Sora) it gets difficult.

Kairi and Lea on the other hand I dunno because they're both complete rookie wielders up to now and I doubt the Xehanort Army will leave the universe enough time to properly train them.
Not to mention Kairi is also one of the seven pure lights, which may call forth further complications.

Did he say that? I was hoping her status as being one the pure lights wouldn't exclude her from being a prtector, even though it proably makes sense too. If roxas was the seventh protector that would mean the oening gve up a major piece of plot from kh3 alredy, which is unlike nomura to do at all. Then their's lea

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Where exactly was that said? Is there a new sub video out?

Doesn't really make sense since Xehanort got to pick who his 13 darknesess were.

And going by the scene direction it definitely makes Kairi seem like the last "light"

Mickey: We need one more protector...

*cue slow pan up to Kairi's face.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Where exactly was that said? Is there a new sub video out?

Doesn't really make sense since Xehanort got to pick who his 13 darknesess were.

And going by the scene direction it definitely makes Kairi seem like the last "light"

Mickey: We need one more protector...

*cue slow pan up to Kairi's face.

It was said in the only subbed video I know that's being out, the KH13.com version around 4.24 min:
mxlightsddd.png

(btw, do we STILL have no translations of the second part of the ending concerning Ansem's data?).

If we are honest, does the whole issue make that much sense to begin with?
Why are suddenly 13 darknesses and 7 lights required for one X-blade.
There isn't even the equality between light and dark included as was stated to be required to forge it.
I can understand that MX may have made a mistake by wanting only to use one light and dark heart at first, which was too weak to produce an actual X-blade.
But why isn't it then 7 darknesses and 7 lights or 13 darknesses and 13 lights?

I won't say we should rule Kairi out as a light, but I also would say not to set her as a given yet.
I am also happy she finally gets some importance, but we should not let that get over our heads.

From what I took from Mickey's statements six of the seven are already set with himself, Sora, Riku, Terra, Aqua and Ventus (although one may then ask from where Mickey already knows that these six are "lights").

In the secret ending, the only thing Yen Sid gives away is that he heard that Kairi can also wield a keyblade and therefore requested her to be taken to him, but that doesn't mean she's also automatically one of the seven lights of the X-blade.
Except of course if people who are already "lights" could make others also "lights", in this case Aqua would have (inadvertently) made Kairi a light, same would go with Ventus regarding Sora and Terra would have made Riku one.
If they can however just choose who will be the seven (contrary to what Xehanort says, as the dude isn't always right as well) they can practically take any Keyblade wielder that's somehow available.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
The main problem I see here isn't who of Kairi or Lea will defend the light.

But the fact that the 1st Light and the 13th Darkness are the same character: Sora.

Samhain

Bronze Member
The main problem I see here isn't who of Kairi or Lea will defend the light.

But the fact that the 1st Light and the 13th Darkness are the same character: Sora.
Probably the 13th darkness is "Roxas"

Sora was suppose to be part of the last darkness but Riku, and Mickey saved him

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Lea actually.

And i'm not sure they saved him. Mx said he was going to "complete" the 13th vessel. Implying he had already started.

Not to mention, I can't imagine the 12 Xehanort waiting for Riku to come in to start the process. Xehanort isn't that of an idiot.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Probably the 13th darkness is "Roxas"

Sora was suppose to be part of the last darkness but Riku, and Mickey saved him

Roxas is/was impossible to use, as Young MX pointed out to Riku Roxas developed a too strong and indepedendent sense of self.
He was originally intended to be the 13th vessel, but was rejected/dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back