• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Abilities you'd Like to See in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Now, back to the topic. What would you like to see as abilities that are equiped that cause you to do something with your keyblade? I'd like to see an ability that causes VAT to spin, repeatedly striking the enemies around them.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Reaction Commands. Thats it Lets leave it at that. *Yawn* Ill see yall tomorrow. Got PT n the mornin. NIGHT

Macabre

Gold Member
I wouldn't want Bahamut to be summoned in KH. Can you imagine summoning it just coming out and demolishing 50 shadows at once? (Granted shadows won't be in BBS.)

Nah, Shadows or any other kind of Heartless won't be in BBS, since y'know, BBS is ten years before KH1 and Heartless didn't exist during that time.

And it would be cool if Bahamut obliterated many Unbirths, the new enemies using Mega Flare.

Also, how about Ifrit, Shiva, Gilgamesh and Odin as Summons?

KeyMaker

I'd like to see the return of limits like in KH1. But executable in a better more controllable way.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. I can't really think of any, but I'd like see the return of at least one of KH1 Sora's special attacks/ limits. Maybe, they could bring back either Strike Raid, Ars Arcnum, or Ragnork (probably spelt wrong). Ehh.. I know.. I know.. been there.. done that.. but I do miss those abilities. Sonic Blade was also good, but I'm unsure about it.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Hmm.. I can't really think of any, but I'd like see the return of at least one of KH1 Sora's special attacks/ limits. Maybe, they could bring back either Strike Raid, Ars Arcnum, or Ragnork (probably spelt wrong). Ehh.. I know.. I know.. been there.. done that.. but I do miss those abilities. Sonic Blade was also good, but I'm unsure about it.

Doesn't seem like they'd fit all to well in the command deck. But, who knows. ^^

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I would like to see... Some of the FF spells (higher ones be Aqua only), some FF and some Disney summons (but you have to meet either to get them), some abilities like Raganark and Strike Raid back, and the return of KH1 Trinity (and the little colored Trinities too)

RikuOwnsKeyblade

Ven should be able to summon Michael Jackson and do some heavy damage.
And when the summon timer is expired, Michael Jackson first rapes Ven and steals half of his life, then disappears.

Aqua should be able to run naked.

Terra should be able to turn into a Super Saiyan 3.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I'd prefer reaction commands. Those were kinda fun.

And maybe a Form mode, where you sacrifice some abilities to boost the others.

Madammina said it all. I want Strike Raid and Sonic Rave back.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I'd prefer reaction commands. Those were kinda fun.

And maybe a Form mode, where you sacrifice some abilities to boost the others.

How could you do "form" when you have no teamates? You cant.

shea_g.o.d.

Now, back to the topic. What would you like to see as abilities that are equiped that cause you to do something with your keyblade? I'd like to see an ability that causes VAT to spin, repeatedly striking the enemies around them.
I think it would be cool if like you could use an attack which you create a tornado around you that sucks in your enemies then it bursts and sends all of them flying. ( kinda like magnet splash but better cause its wind lol)

shadow15

I would like to see more use of gun type weapons and more use of vehicles maybe, I'm just thinking with all the worlds you're bound to find some vehicles somewhere and it just seems like it would be fun to run over heartless with a van or something.lol
I would also like to see more magic in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back